3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Darian already waits for everyone to be asleep before he sneaks off. If the MC remains awake then he could stop him sneaking off without antagonizing him. It wouldn't be a matter of the MC cockblocking them, just a matter of him not finding a chance to sneak off before he fell asleep. The Mom's overreaction the next day would still leave her as the bad guy.
And then he'll go and bitch to his girl that MC stayed up all night to cockblock him. Hell you're assuming that he even bothered waiting for MC to go to sleep for that scene. He probably just left because he's a grown ass adult and isn't going to worry about being caught going to sleep with his girlfriend. Everything worked out, what's the point in obsessing over him sleeping with his girl? We already know he's done it dozens of times before.

Reactions: OwlBeer

garyH

May 25, 2017
And then he'll go and bitch to his girl that MC stayed up all night to cockblock him. Hell you're assuming that he even bothered waiting for MC to go to sleep for that scene. He probably just left because he's a grown ass adult and isn't going to worry about being caught going to sleep with his girlfriend. Everything worked out, what's the point in obsessing over him sleeping with his girl? We already know he's done it dozens of times before.
The past is the past, the issue is that it happens after we're given several options at the start of the game to drive the game away from scenes like that and then given no option when that scene eventually happens.
At the start of the game, you're given options to turn off ntr, options on whether you want to be a sub or a dom, which the MC directly acknowledges with a comment on how he's going to take control, and options on what sort of relationships you want with each of the girls, and yet, when this scene comes up, you're only option is to listen or pretend it isn't happening, which is immediately invalidated the next morning, and no option to step up and take control.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Just remember, the only reason we added a non-ntr route for dom was that a subscriber asked, then another subscriber asked for a non-ntr sub route. We aren't removing Darian or changing day one

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'd say this is a slight over-reaction...
But some anti-Darian Acolytes have tried hate brigades before. For the first month when the game was really small, half the reviews were spam reviews saying something about hating cuckoldry and would lead to a 404 account within hours of posting
I used to report them, but now we get so many positive reviews, it isn't worth the time.
They aren't worth the time.
I just find it funny that Darian is an option… it’s not a requirement… as a sub player, there’s plenty of routes to go down with the choices of being cycled by Jessie and Darian, or being a sub for Jessie without all the NTR content… you can avoid it or not, I personally don’t care if Darian is there tbh (I’d choose the non-ntr option)

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I'd say this is a slight over-reaction...
But some anti-Darian Acolytes have tried hate brigades before. For the first month when the game was really small, half the reviews were spam reviews saying something about hating cuckoldry and would lead to a 404 account within hours of posting
I used to report them, but now we get so many positive reviews, it isn't worth the time.
They aren't worth the time.
You're not wrong there. It's, uh...what's the term...? I'm using extreme examples to make the point as clear as possible. It's kind of a caricature argument in that sense. Can't recall what the technical name for this habit is.

That said, the "appeal to force" thing is more about implying that "the mob will have its way"--not necessarily through violence, but kicking up a giant fuss until someone caves just to get them to shut up and stop littering. And the "mob" in question doesn't actually need to be the majority, it just has to be big enough.

False dichotomies and learned/contrived helplessness are two of my all-time least favorite cliches, which is why I bothered to write that post in the first place; that post reminded of them and I got pissy about it.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
I just find it funny that Darian is an option… it’s not a requirement… as a sub player, there’s plenty of routes to go down with the choices of being cycled by Jessie and Darian, or being a sub for Jessie without all the NTR content… you can avoid it or not, I personally don’t care if Darian is there tbh (I’d choose the non-ntr option)
Bruh what i am saying not to remove Darian forever from the game just that u should have an option. If ur are playing non-ntr dom route(netori) or ntr dom route the player should have the choice of kicking Darian out if they wanted to. I do not see this hurting the game or it's story in anyway plus more people will have fun kicking Darian out of the house if they wanted that. I can see if it maybe extra work of the dev to kick him out of the house but the game is still in it's early stage so it should not be a problem

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Bruh what i am saying not to remove Darian forever from the game just that u should have an option. If ur are playing non-ntr dom route(netori) or ntr dom route the player should have the choice of kicking Darian out if they wanted to. I do not see this hurting the game or it's story in anyway plus more people will have fun kicking Darian out of the house if they wanted that. I can see if it maybe extra work of the dev to kick him out of the house but the game is still in it's early stage so it should not be a problem
So weak. Quit being insecure about Darian, he's way better in the house than out of it. It means nothing if the sister chooses to cheat on him while he's gone. It demotes the MC down to just a lowly second fiddle, an alternative, a last choice. Cheating on him while he's there has so much more of a kick to it. He needs to learn what a cuck he is and what a slut his girlfriend is. She can brutally cuckold him right to his face while showing that even with him there she'd choose the MC over him. Kicking him out makes him a non factor which completely nullifies the netori, there's no stealing, barely any betrayal. It's gross, and it's super fucking weak that anyone would be so threatened by Darian that they'd want that.

Either way, dev's made it clear it isn't happening. Either move on or quit bitching, your complaints aren't productive in any way, shape, or form anymore since you've gotten your answer.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
At this point I hope the devs throws Darian in our faces out of nowhere just to spite you.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
At this point I hope the devs throws Darian in our faces out of nowhere just to spite you.
Ironically, I actually did try and highlight him a bit at the beginning, EX. Making you have to use earplugs. It was a little litmus test that I hoped would weed out the people so obsessed with him that they couldn't enjoy the game otherwise. Seems it didn't work. Maybe I should add him to some non erotic scenes to flesh out his character a bit.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
So weak. Quit being insecure about Darian, he's way better in the house than out of it. It means nothing if the sister chooses to cheat on him while he's gone. It demotes the MC down to just a lowly second fiddle, an alternative, a last choice. Cheating on him while he's there has so much more of a kick to it. He needs to learn what a cuck he is and what a slut his girlfriend is. She can brutally cuckold him right to his face while showing that even with him there she'd choose the MC over him. Kicking him out makes him a non factor which completely nullifies the netori, there's no stealing, barely any betrayal. It's gross, and it's super fucking weak that anyone would be so threatened by Darian that they'd want that.

Either way, dev's made it clear it isn't happening. Either move on or quit bitching, your complaints aren't productive in any way, shape, or form anymore since you've gotten your answer.
see now i am ok since u gave a proper explanation as to why he should be allowed to stay in the house. Now i just want the dev to make it so that we have an option to try to stop Darian from fucking our sister on the first night and bam no more NTR(netorare) scenes if the player wants.

YourAverageFella

Feb 24, 2023
How about u shut ur mouth and sit in that corner if u have nothing good to say. I am saying why he can't be kicked out and dev just says i do not want to which makes no sense since many of the fans want that option of kicking Darian out. I thought this was a dev that listens to the community and makes changes to the game according to them.
good argument one small issue i don't really give a fuck

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
"I did incest with all my family members I'm allowed to kick my sisters boyfriend out of the house!!!!1" :KEK:

I wasn't aware that getting a handy from your mom meant that you got ownership of the property too

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
see now i am ok since u gave a proper explanation as to why he should be allowed to stay in the house. Now i just want the dev to make it so that we have an option to try to stop Darian from fucking our sister on the first night and bam no more NTR(netorare) scenes if the player wants.
Alright to finally(hopefully finally) quash this Bs, I have a question. Is this Darian man only commited to the punk bitch or are there going to be otpions where he potentially fucks other characters and if its the latter, then there you go ntr folk another game you can avoid but if its just the one gyatt then all of you shut the hell up and sit the fuck down and eat your vegetables then!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes