3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Nearby

Jun 9, 2022
Only thing it miss its animation
Only thing it misses is everything, it's confusing to me that there are entire discussions about this game and its routes when it's like 2mn worth of gameplay and no scene

What's the point of even getting worked up about NTR content when there isn't content in the first place, It's like the discussions are about an entirely different game

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
Quick question, in the future can we get the option to have Darren be our bro instead from the missing dad?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I've been swamped with people asking me to look into this game to fix issues every update. Developer really needs to rework a lot but that's not something I can change. So a good rule for everyone: Starting a new game won't fix some issues many times. You need to literally delete the Ren'Py persistent (a file) and not use old saves. In short, delete the saves folder under ./game *and* the persistent file and (persistent) saves (Linux: $HOME/.renpy/LDD-..., Windows: WTF uses Windows anymore since the abominations 8+, Mac: No clue, I don't use Mac). Again, starting a new game won't fix *persistent* (actual filename) issues tied to this game. Edit: Yes, this resets everything entirely. That's the point.

Edit: This won't fix obviously fix issues unrelated to persistent. A good example would be a non-default name (on a clean installation only, that's when this one can show up). It's as if the developer's never touched a programming language before.

Last edited:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Only thing it misses is everything, it's confusing to me that there are entire discussions about this game and its routes when it's like 2mn worth of gameplay and no scene

What's the point of even getting worked up about NTR content when there isn't content in the first place, It's like the discussions are about an entirely different game
When it comes to optional NTR, antis are always going to throw a tantrum because they want to bully the dev into making less NTR content. They ideally want there to be zero NTR content because time spent on NTR content is time that isn't being spent on vanilla content.

There's also not a whole lot of discussion about this game. Yeah, there's 47 pages of comments here. But that's because the dev replies to nearly every comment and, even aside from the NTR topic, a lot of it is just people asking how much content is in the game or commenting on minor bugs. Discussion on this game is fuelled entirely by people being dumb and the dev basically living here now. We'd still be on page twenty if it wasn't for that.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I've been swamped with people asking me to look into this game to fix issues every update. Developer really needs to rework a lot but that's not something I can change. So a good rule for everyone: Starting a new game won't fix some issues many times. You need to literally delete the Ren'Py persistent (a file) and not use old saves. In short, delete the saves folder under ./game *and* the persistent file and (persistent) saves (Linux: $HOME/.renpy/LDD-..., Windows: WTF uses Windows anymore since the abominations 8+, Mac: No clue, I don't use Mac). Again, starting a new game won't fix *persistent* (actual filename) issues tied to this game. Edit: Yes, this resets everything entirely. That's the point.

Edit: This won't fix obviously fix issues unrelated to persistent. A good example would be a non-default name (on a clean installation only, that's when this one can show up). It's as if the developer's never touched a programming language before.
My apologies for the inconvenience I've caused you

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
When it comes to optional NTR, antis are always going to throw a tantrum because they want to bully the dev into making less NTR content. They ideally want there to be zero NTR content because time spent on NTR content is time that isn't being spent on vanilla content.

There's also not a whole lot of discussion about this game. Yeah, there's 47 pages of comments here. But that's because the dev replies to nearly every comment and, even aside from the NTR topic, a lot of it is just people asking how much content is in the game or commenting on minor bugs. Discussion on this game is fuelled entirely by people being dumb and the dev basically living here now. We'd still be on page twenty if it wasn't for that.
To be fair, I mostly try to address misinformation and misunderstandings
But you are correct, I do reply here too much

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
My apologies for the inconvenience I've caused you
You haven't caused any inconvenience, the ones asking me have (I don't blame you at all). I don't mind helping them, I figured to post here so that someone may somehow inform the developer of what issues are present.
To be fair, I mostly try to address misinformation and misunderstandings
But you are correct, I do reply here too much
A developer that engages with users isn't a bad thing, I think.

Reactions: Sasarko99
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes