3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
wait, there is no route to kick him out. He stays. He either cucks, gets cucked, shares, or just becomes an irrelevant character. But you can't kick him out of the house.
I thought I made that clear
Oh, nevermind then. I must have misread something from a while back for the becoming an irrelevent character part.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
So the game has no normal/neutral route? Either you dominate them or they dominate you? Atleast the Aunt's both dom and sub route description sounds normal enough bht damn the mom one is extreme lol either she becomes a slave type or you get treated like one lol.What kind of mom is that :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: OwlBeer

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Just disappointing that the ntr/cuck shit isn't fully avoidable.
I'm baffled at people who cry "NTR!" when two people have sex without MC being involved. At that point MC doesn't have any sexual or romantic relationships with his Older Sister. Nor he have any relationships with Damian, Darian, or whatever his name is. How the fuck it counts as cucking?! :FacePalm:

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
I'm baffled at people who cry "NTR!" when two people have sex without MC being involved. At that point MC doesn't have any sexual or romantic relationships with his Older Sister. Nor he have any relationships with Damian, Darian, or whatever his name is. How the fuck it counts as cucking?! :FacePalm:
Or, they can choose not to self-insert....

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
So the game has no normal/neutral route? Either you dominate them or they dominate you? Atleast the Aunt's both dom and sub route description sounds normal enough bht damn the mom one is extreme lol either she becomes a slave type or you get treated like one lol.What kind of mom is that :HideThePain:
yeah, tbh as time moves on, I'm digging the "make her into your submissive wife" more than into a slave.
probably going to make a slight branch where dom Ian can choose to make her either a slave or submissive wife

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
how to trigger addison masturbation?

edit; nvm i figured it out.

ps. can we change addison cuck scene to one without penis? some of us like to keep addison as a bitch rather than a twink.

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
yeah, tbh as time moves on, I'm digging the "make her into your submissive wife" more than into a slave.
probably going to make a slight branch where dom Ian can choose to make her either a slave or submissive wife
Even for her dom you can get some variation lol might dommy mommy instead of slave shit lol because goddamn she is literally the mother of mc if she ain't gonna be the mommy who will:BootyTime:.Also mom-wife is funny asf haha.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
That would be interesting. The slave could be a 'history repeats' situation.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
how to trigger addison masturbation?

edit; nvm i figured it out.

ps. can we change addison cuck scene to one without penis? some of us like to keep addison as a bitch rather than a twink.
it's a bonus scene, no variations, but if we ever make a full scene similar to it, it will have variation

Reactions: Dolno

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I just noticed that MC and sis bf are practically same with slightly different hair styles. This is a trick to gain ntr-haters sympathy I guess lol. This way it's extra incest tho.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
hentai mom ??
XD

• Haha
Reactions: Sayajin2205
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes