VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.01] [Gentoo]

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Everyone looks like they are putting on some kind of lipstick. Even the MC at times looks like he is. Is that some new tag or am I missing somthing?

First version though right? God Speed Gentoo. Hope this turns out well for you and will poke in once in a while to see how your project is fairing.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
So... ignore what the paying customers say and do only what the freeloaders on F95 want.

Check!
I think that the Dev firstly shall tell HIS/HER story! Of course can paying people have something to say, but if too much all the stories will be the same one. As the majority will always be the same and mostly want the same. The only thing I want from the Dev is to make the more akward stuffs avoidable.

This story didn't start so good for anti-foot fetischists (incredibly these ones exist!) ;)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Looks a bit generic, although the faces look unique, for the most part (blue haired chick's model is overused). Lighting needs to be turned down, a lot, even studio lighting isn't that bright, it just looks unnatural and washed out. Might want to make foot stuff optional, as only a small portion of people enjoy it.
Speaking as a dev who is using Apryl/blue-haired chick model (Jessaii/Demonica make good alt-oriented models. Helps that they're fairly high quality), I don't really think she's overused. I've only seen her used in two other projects outside of my own VN. In A Second Chance and a short VN about a dirty cop that I can't remember the name of, but that's about it.

May 27, 2017
Speaking as a dev who is using Apryl/blue-haired chick model (Jessaii/Demonica make good alt-oriented models. Helps that they're fairly high quality), I don't really think she's overused. I've only seen her used in two other projects outside of my own VN. In A Second Chance and a short VN about a dirty cop that I can't remember the name of, but that's about it.
I have some 700 odd VNs in my watchlist (I know, big coomer energy), I've seen her model used at least a handful of times, I just don't remember the names of all the VNs. Among all the unique models here, she stands out as being overused (not that it's a bad model). It's quite jarring to see the same model again but in a different VN, takes me out of the experience, doesn't really matter if it's used 2 or 5 times; the effect is the same, if you can instantly recognise her. But I digress, I respect your opinion, this is not an argument, merely the reasoning for my original comment.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It's quite jarring to see the same model again but in a different VN
To be fair every daz model looks the same except for very feel devs that appear to create their own, It's pretty hard to find truly original characters which is why complaining about this seems a bit nitpicky in a sea of reused characters.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Interesting, not much interaction or things to do other than read. Not a complaint just saying. The story is good but predictable. Will there be a harem tag at some point or a cheating tag. Get the feeling from the story that at some point mc will have a chance to bed each female.
Well best of luck, looking forward to the next update.

Jan 2, 2022
Nice, incest and planned pregnancy. Definitely adding this to my watchlist.
Thanks for having the "incest creampie" frames in your sig. I passed upon 'Peasant's Quest' because it seemed to cartoonish. But now that I'll seen some great scenes in your sig, I'll definitely try it out. (y)
(Sister, mom and daughter creampie/pregnancy is one of my main fetishes.) :love::cool:

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for having the "incest creampie" frames in your sig. I passed upon 'Peasant's Quest' because it seemed to cartoonish. But now that I'll seen some great scenes in your sig, I'll definitely try it out. (y)
(Sister, mom and daughter creampie/pregnancy is one of my main fetishes.) :love::cool:
You are very welcome!