• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
The game is cool, good job!
But don't put all the viedos of the same passage in autoplay because they add up the audios and it's annoying. Put only the first one and the rest paused or muted.

Reactions: Bewilderbeast

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The game is cool, good job!
But don't put all the viedos of the same passage in autoplay because they add up the audios and it's annoying. Put only the first one and the rest paused or muted.
Yes, you can throw 2 or 3 videos in one game pass, if you turn off the sound.

Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll

bleugh123

Sep 29, 2019
Please fix the upper/lower case inconsistencies in the code, makes the images/videos not show on some operating systems

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Please fix the upper/lower case inconsistencies in the code, makes the images/videos not show on some operating systems
As I wrote earlier. To avoid such childish problems, you need to write the file name the same as in the folder.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I have made all the folder names lower case to match the files inside but I'm still getting images that won't load.
I'm currently working on a project where I use my native language (Russian). It was a big shock for me when I found out that the English OS cannot see Russian letters 0_o

I had to spend an hour rewriting each file name and then checking it.

Luvcock

Apr 7, 2021
I have made all the folder names lower case to match the files inside but I'm still getting images that won't load.
What browser do you use? Microsoft Edge always works best on transferring images for me, Firefox wont bring them up for some reason. I'd suggest opening the file in Microsoft Edge or maybe chrome?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes