Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Not a modest question, what part of the planet do you live in?) As I understand, you have poor internet?
No i dont, i just dont wanna download every fucking updates to continue. Online versions for HTML games are more convenient buddy :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
No i dont, i just dont wanna download every fucking updates to continue. Online versions for HTML games are more convenient buddy :)
I understand, but not everyone makes an online version.

Not a modest question, what part of the planet do you live in?) As I understand, you have poor internet?
I wanted to write what kind of ass you live in, but then I thought it was too rude. :LOL:

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
I understand, but not everyone makes an online version.

I wanted to write what kind of ass you live in, but then I thought it was too rude. :LOL:
Uploading HTML game to Gamcore isnt that hard :D And i dont mind if people that i cant see rude or not :D

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Uploading HTML game to Gamcore isnt that hard :D And i dont mind if people that i cant see rude or not :D
For me this is more of a humorous expression than rudeness. But I respect others, so not everyone can understand even the delusional humor on this planet. Therefore, I rarely use such phrases to address a stranger.

Yes, I rarely download such games now, because I can create them myself. What's the point of downloading something that will take forever to develop?)

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
AnonDux
The transitions are annoying AF. Especially with the fact the you often come back to a page that you already read. I have time to scroll down to click to the next option, just for it to move because of the ending of the transition.

Reactions: PerverTeacher

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
this is the third release and you haven't fixed the folder and file names. the file and folder names are case sensitive so /Folder/Image/CHARACTER is different than /folder/image/character. your game requires duplicating all the folders in /Image then making them lowercase afterwards you need to duplicate /Image and turn it into /image just so images load. can you just make the folders/images lowercase so it actually works?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Okayish game so far. But there are definitely too many Cassandra sex scenes. Its like they dont do anything other than having sex all days.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes