JerseyLoveStuff

Dec 18, 2023
That’s kinda silly since you can still link the page before it get approved like the comment above
He usually included links to his patreon in the game, in the sidebar, in random chat options, and at end of the last chapter in each version. It would make sense that he would want to be able to do that again so he's waiting to release the game especially since he would have to go back and change some code around for the dead links to his patreon in the chat options.

Kookie

Jun 23, 2017
He usually included links to his patreon in the game, in the sidebar, in random chat options, and at end of the last chapter in each version. It would make sense that he would want to be able to do that again so he's waiting to release the game especially since he would have to go back and change some code around for the dead links to his patreon in the chat options.
I realize that, I'm just saying that you can just replace the patreon links with the subscribestar link (before it's been approved), which isn't dead. Either way, if anon wants to wait until the page is completely activated, then I understand.

JerseyLoveStuff

Dec 18, 2023
We're now tied for the longest wait between updates and who knows when his subscribestar gets approved.
yeah there's an intense backlog of accounts that haven't been approved I guess because of Patreon's policies nuking stuff for a bunch of people making them all move to Subscribestar

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Game gets from NTR to ridiculos Cuck very fast...
Bull is locked with the MCs beloved ones in the House and then and threatens to bang them all, MC fights back. Later on MC begs the Bull to bang his little Sister. Thats the Story. What a disappointment...

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes