yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LockedDown-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Last update was little disappointing imo. Younger sister could progress much slower. she saw her older sis and wanted her bf immediately. We would have better writing there. She should get slowly aroused for her sis' bbc. Other than this situation, still there are no mom scenes. no tease, no peek nothing. Dev, show her some love pls <3

Reactions: catoflovecraft

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does someone has a save from the last update? I lost my saves :(

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
This started off with good potential but the further it goes the more the lack of choices holds it back. Especially the hard turn into humiliation-based content with the older sister; a real boner-killer for some of us that could've/should've been avoidable. It's fine if this is purely an NTR game where you don't stand a chance against the BBC, but even if you have no control over the antagonist or the women around you, you should have at least some degree of control over the protagonist's behavior and reactions, and you have absolutely none here. Just having a "No thanks I really do not want to lick cum off the floor I will grab a mop instead" that then just skips a paragraph of text would go a long way to make this a better game without requiring major plot restructuring or branching paths or any of that.
i tried this game and its lame hardly any choices and it forces u into a beta bitch
(thumbs down) -9 stars

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The game really started good but then turned in just a netorase game with wrong tags and with thousands of video clips. (there is no netorare in this game)

Sukebe

Apr 22, 2017
For some reason, none of the images work for me ... Why might that be? does it have to be in a specific folder?
The problem is that the path to the image folder is in lowercase but the folder itself has it first letter in uppercase, so your navigator can't find the picture since it has a wrong file adress... Personally, I duplicate the folder, one in uppercase, one in lower, making the work the develloper doesn't seem to be able to do himself; and even, I have to make so with the pictures in the folder... Some kind of Ikea game!

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Is this just standard bully fucking MC's mom, sister and gf? says incest/family but no mention of a dad. Like is there a dad that the bully or MC, sissifies and fucks? something like in My oblivious mom.

Honestly all these interracial ntr writers/games making it seem like the MC's family is the black one.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
And yet another HTML dev that is using an awkward filename convention but doesn't stick to it. Some files/folders are all lowercase and some are mixed and some are all uppercase. I bet this works on case-insensitive filesystems like NTFS but not on filesystems like ext4/zfs that are used in Linux systems.

Here's a tip how to enable case sensitive folders in NTFS: . Or, install Linux into a virtual machine like Virtualbox to test your game.

Reactions: bleugh123

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Maannn, I dont know.. The game started really good ( you can check my review) The game feels opposite of my review after last 2 patches . I literally dont know what happened to dev. There are lots of useless clicks and details now in the game.. also new added content feels quite weak compared to first 4-5 updates. Writing also feels bad right now. Dev please dont rush for new updates becuz game feels worser in every new update..

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I find the images aren't loading. I changed the file name and got 2 images to load at the very beginning but even after that the rest won't I wanted to try but the images from literally the start aren't loading so it doesn't fill me with any confidence the rest will. Dev is on like version 0.7 how come this is I am assuming still an issue

Reactions: bleugh123

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I find the images aren't loading. I changed the file name and got 2 images to load at the very beginning but even after that the rest won't I wanted to try but the images from literally the start aren't loading so it doesn't fill me with any confidence the rest will. Dev is on like version 0.7 how come this is I am assuming still an issue
The last time I played, I had to get into the engine myself and fix these mistakes of this developer.

:mad: I'm generally surprised at people when they create such projects and demand money from them, well, they don't even try to test their game for mistakes.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes