Ren'Py Abandoned Lodge Days [v0.3] [QuizzyCarrey]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

QuizzyCarrey

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
KPKK.png

Overview:
When Chris(22), a perfectly ordinary young man, took his father's car without his permission and crashed it, his whole life suddenly changed. Now he has to work all summer long for the boss's hot wife at a place called Darkwood Lodge.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 2023-10-15
Developer: Quizzycarrey
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

SCN2.png SCN16.png SCN24.png a23.jpg scene.png telefon10.png

Last edited:

QuizzyCarrey

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
######DEVELOPER NOTES######
This is the first update of my first game 'Lodge Days'. I'm making all drawings and script by myself. Updates will come every month. (Since this is the first update, character images and dialogues may change. Please enjoy and have fun! :)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
295917_Palpatine.gif

The art looks interesting, dev, it would be nice if you could give a better idea of the planned tags.
Is the sandbox the friendly one or the one that turns into a grindfest with the mc going from one place to another to get little result?
And lastly, are kinks/fetishes avoidable (they don't happen in the story by player choice), skippable (the scene happens but the player doesn't see it) or forced by plot?

Anyways, good luck.

QuizzyCarrey

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
I think I have seen this MC before!, Dunno Where
View attachment 2593662

The art looks interesting, dev, it would be nice if you could give a better idea of the planned tags.
Is the sandbox the friendly one or the one that turns into a grindfest with the mc going from one place to another to get little result?
And lastly, are kinks/fetishes avoidable (they don't happen in the story by player choice), skippable (the scene happens but the player doesn't see it) or forced by plot?

Anyways, good luck.
Hey, thank you for your nice comment :) , Of course I want to make multiple choice fetishes without changing the main story (I know that its a very good way to keep the diversity) but if the story needs a spesific fetish, I would add it into the game too.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes