Ren'Py Abandoned Lodge Days [v0.3] [QuizzyCarrey]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lodge Days [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 322mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Version 0.2 review: First of all, just so you know, the current version has no sex, but there's nudity, and there's a lot of really great sexual tension that really makes me wanna see where this goes.

I'm a fan of this game so far. It's got really beautiful 2d art, and the pacing is really really good!

QuizzyCarrey

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
Version 0.2 review: First of all, just so you know, the current version has no sex, but there's nudity, and there's a lot of really great sexual tension that really makes me wanna see where this goes.

I'm a fan of this game so far. It's got really beautiful 2d art, and the pacing is really really good!
I'm so glad that you liked my art! Thank you for your nice comment! :)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
scr.jpg
Yeah, dev, "where is girls"? 6 guys in the camp so far (Walter, Kyle, Tyler, Patrick, Henry, Jackson) and 1 masturbation scene with a dick close up. Pretty gay so far + mention of an old guy fucking the slut girl in the forest who sleeps around for an additional fuck you.

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

QuizzyCarrey

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
View attachment 2726975
Yeah, dev, "where is girls"? 6 guys in the camp so far (Walter, Kyle, Tyler, Patrick, Henry, Jackson) and 1 masturbation scene with a dick close up. Pretty gay so far + mention of an old guy fucking the slut girl in the forest who sleeps around for an additional fuck you.
Walter, Patrick are just side characters in early updates, they will not been seen so much actually. Kala, Ashley, Julia, Scarlet and Sarah are the girls that I'm gonna use in the early updates.( which is enough for now). And besides, since this place is a summer holiday lodge, there will be more people coming to work.
And I don't want to introduce 1000 female characters in the second update and give the most exciting moments at the start.
Just be patient and see 0.3 update.
(btw I'm planning optional bisexual content (not with MC).)
Thank you for your comment.
(I'm adding the girls's images right below in case you didn't noticed, just don't lead anyone to misunderstood.)
SCN32.png lake.png

Last edited:

QuizzyCarrey

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
Any chance of a progress report?
Of course,
I was planning to release one new update every month, but unfortunately I couldn't work due to the hot weather where I am living. I am using a very old pc and it constantly gives blue screen during summer.
I'm planning to finish the 3rd update by the end of this month. During this period I wil be constantly uploading new images to my patreon page. Hope to see you again soon!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Of course,
I was planning to release one new update every month, but unfortunately I couldn't work due to the hot weather where I am living. I am using a very old pc and it constantly gives blue screen during summer.
I'm planning to finish the 3rd update by the end of this month. During this period I wil be constantly uploading new images to my patreon page. Hope to see you again soon!
I hope so.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LodgeDays-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
If I understand correctly V0.3 means that game finished approximately on 30%, right? If tags shows actual content that means that poor mc didnt even get old good handy from some girl at this stage of development. Art looks pretty good though. Hope this is not one of these textwall based games which after 4+ years of development will have 2 handjob, 1 blowjob and 3 voyeur scenes and a lot of retarded drama in plot to justify mc blueballing. If Im wrong, then good luck with project ;)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes