5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I guess it could have been worse. She could have gotten the Rob Liefeld treatment and she would be either covered in meaningless pockets or have her proportions all wrong, :ROFLMAO:
Eh, still better than the "Hulk with tits" we had.

• Haha
Reactions: Longmire

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It is truly pathetic how Marvel and so many other coporations are chasing worthless woke points, trying to appeal to a woke market that is so minuscule and fleeting but hey, like the old saying goes - go woke, go broke. I mean just look at that She Red-Hulk redesign, truly hideous.
I've been saying this since day one, try telling that to the assholes on Twitter or the idiots running Marvel comics. They'll just accuse you of being sexist because you want better-written characters and women not to look like rejected Minecraft characters.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here is the Full Pack...
Includes PSD's, Brushes, and March Content...

l

l (Direct download link. Gofile.io won't let me copy the download link. It's Donor exclusive now. )

l

Enjoy...

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
-and just one hour after I managed to Update it more appeared-

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added:

.psds & Brushes of May 2022

If you wanted those, say 'Thank you' to
Rhykio who Shared it.

There is excellent way to show your gratitude to Sharing members.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

LewdSavant

Dec 30, 2017
Maybe I'm just dense, but am I the only one who can't find the NSFW edits within the PSD's? Specifically, I'm trying to edit his Raven pic from October 2018. Were the NSFW layers just not included in it, or am I missing something? I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried searching, and there seems to be a couple of inquiries about the PSD's, but nothing like what I'm asking.....or at least not phrased at such to show up in a search.

Thank you.

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
Maybe I'm just dense, but am I the only one who can't find the NSFW edits within the PSD's? Specifically, I'm trying to edit his Raven pic from October 2018. Were the NSFW layers just not included in it, or am I missing something? I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried searching, and there seems to be a couple of inquiries about the PSD's, but nothing like what I'm asking.....or at least not phrased at such to show up in a search.

Thank you.
I think like 95% of their PSD's actually have no NSFW layers. The only one I know of that did was Jill back when RE3 Remake was around. I used to check everytime I could but never found anything.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Thank you.
i think someone already mentioned that in the thread

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
Does anyone have the k.da akali ( December 2018 pack) psd files ? I kinda don't want to download 5 or 6 gb just for 5 or 6 Photoshop files

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes