5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SerDanny

Feb 9, 2022
apologies if this has been asked before, but any chance Feb 2021-Nov 2021 collections are available?

huge thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread, this art is amazing.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
apologies if this has been asked before, but any chance Feb 2021-Nov 2021 collections are available?

huge thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread, this art is amazing.
Logan was on hiatus from Feb-Oct 2021, if my memory serves correctly. Nov 2021 should be in the OP

Feb 10, 2022
I generally don't like furry content, but that angle and pose are amazing.

I hope there is a way to remove the rabbit features, I've passed up a lot of good art just to see ears or tails :(
Same with dicks, i dont care for a dick fuckin a "girl i like". Why would i want to fapp to some hot lady with a guy fucking her?

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Same with dicks, i dont care for a dick fuckin a "girl i like". Why would i want to fapp to some hot lady with a guy fucking her?
I guess it's a matter of preferences.
However, thanks to the artists who make variations of the same image, or also, of course, who provide the psd files for you to edit yourself.

Feb 10, 2022
I guess it's a matter of preferences.
However, thanks to the artists who make variations of the same image, or also, of course, who provide the psd files for you to edit yourself.
Yeah i mean it is kind of cuck behaviour in my eyes, but if that is your sexual preference, why not. I just dont understand it and probably dont have to anyway since people differ.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1823149

America Chaves (Comic Version) [Marvel Comics]
This comic book (and her character in general) is fucking terrible, but she is very pretty. Makes me imagine what her character could be if she wasn't written by political activists and talentless douchebags.

Edit: What I said wasn't meant to be taken in a sexual way. Comic books should just tell better stories and have better-written characters.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This comic book (and her character in general) is fucking terrible, but she is very pretty. Makes me imagine what her character could be if she wasn't written by political activists and talentless douchebags.

Edit: What I said wasn't meant to be taken in a sexual way. Comic books should just tell better stories and have better-written characters.
The activists could've done worst. Screenshot_2021-07-06_161109.png

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
It is truly pathetic how Marvel and so many other coporations are chasing worthless woke points, trying to appeal to a woke market that is so minuscule and fleeting but hey, like the old saying goes - go woke, go broke. I mean just look at that She Red-Hulk redesign, truly hideous.

irispark

Apr 27, 2019
That's not even Red She-Hulk, that's regular She-Hulk after a bunch of Russian experiments. That look lasted all of three issues before the storyline finished and she reverted back to Granted She-Hulk has been super jacked in Aaron's Avengers for a while, but nobody really liked it, woke fans included.

• Wow
Reactions: Longmire

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
That's not even Red She-Hulk, that's regular She-Hulk after a bunch of Russian experiments. That look lasted all of three issues before the storyline finished and she reverted back to Granted She-Hulk has been super jacked in Aaron's Avengers for a while, but nobody really liked it, woke fans included.
I guess it could have been worse. She could have gotten the Rob Liefeld treatment and she would be either covered in meaningless pockets or have her proportions all wrong, :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes