5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ducky777

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing!
BTW, Can someone help me to make a edit that change the alternative hairstyle to the first picture? I can't find the hair layer in PSD file. Thanks!
Here you go!
1.NSFW_Chun-Li_HD.jpg
Also .psd doesn’t contain anything but the original SFW version, I was messing up with Jill‘s files and in case you are interested is better to load up a .psd file with every version and then edit everything there so you can have every version and random mixes of them

e.g. (No damage-hairy-beret-panties)
JIill_Valentine.png

Last edited:

loddies

Aug 17, 2018
Here you go!
View attachment 622622
Also .psd doesn’t contain anything but the original SFW version, I was messing up with Jill‘s files and in case you are interested is better to load up a .psd file with every version and then edit everything there so you can have every version and random mixes of them

e.g. (No damage-hairy-beret-panties)
View attachment 622619
Thank you for your kindness!

Reactions: Ducky777

Ducky777

Apr 8, 2020
I tried to make it a bit better, if anyone still interested here is the nsfw of alternative chun-li.
That’s a really good job, any advice for cleaner “erasing”?
I just went crazy with a soft air brush and finger tool to remove the thing.

Also, I‘ve been looking for Logan’s brushes but didn’t found anything, It’ll be awesome if someone could share them!

TRaphael

Mar 28, 2019
That’s a really good job, any advice for cleaner “erasing”?
I just went crazy with a soft air brush and finger tool to remove the thing.

Also, I‘ve been looking for Logan’s brushes but didn’t found anything, It’ll be awesome if someone could share them!
Thank you! I'm not really good with PS but what I did was to copy and mix different parts from other pictures of it, I used masking to isolate what I wanted then repaired some parts with healing brush, for hair one part on the left shoulder was missing which I duplicated the image then used warp on a small part of the hair to stretch it and make it to the arm. the best way to mix or erase anything is to use what you already have in the image, or use other images to make it more natural make it stick to original drawing.

• Love

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have to say he's probably the most talented of all those 2D artists. Colouring is phenomenal. Imagine a game with CGs like this.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes