5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

etivash

Sep 21, 2017
Am I stupid or there is some issue with torrent file ? Can't open it up in my utorrent client

Hamborgar1738

Sep 18, 2020
ive tried the psds but for some reason i cant add nipples or vaginas to anything. is this a common thing or am i just completely missing something

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
It depends on whether Logan Cure has added something to lock the psd files to prevent editing, not sure if that's the case, cause if he has, there probably won;t be a solution

Merenwen

Oct 31, 2020
ive tried the psds but for some reason i cant add nipples or vaginas to anything. is this a common thing or am i just completely missing something
That's just how it is unfortunately. All Logan's PSDs are useless unorganised unlabelled mess, you cannot create your own edits with them.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
That's just how it is unfortunately. All Logan's PSDs are useless unorganised unlabelled mess, you cannot create your own edits with them.
Pretty sure it's more of a matter of he doesn't want people editing his work, not sure if that's it for sure, just a theory.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Never had an issue with psd's from logan. uncheck layers you want gone - add new layers I wish and save as alt file.

Ducky777

Apr 8, 2020
Pretty sure it's more of a matter of he doesn't want people editing his work, not sure if that's it for sure, just a theory.
Not really, as a fact the “oficial” reward is only the psd for the original SFW version it just happens that sometimes there appear the layers for some NSFW versions but not all.

Same problem, is there any solution guys?
I’ve made a post quite a long time ago but my advice is that you should drop every image version (you want to add) into a file as individual layers, then edit it
Here you go!
View attachment 622622
Also .psd doesn’t contain anything but the original SFW version, I was messing up with Jill‘s files and in case you are interested is better to load up a .psd file with every version and then edit everything there so you can have every version and random mixes of them

e.g. (No damage-hairy-beret-panties)
View attachment 622619

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes