nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
anyone know how to change screen size/resolution?? is the config option in the title screen supposed to be covered up/empty?

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
has anyone else got problems with the config screen in the main menu being hidden behind the menu screen?

KrystalTheFox

May 7, 2020
Do you have any ideas about tactics at the fourth location? Goth girls send some kind of curse, which causes hp to drop to one and I am immediately killed.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Do you have any ideas about tactics at the fourth location? Goth girls send some kind of curse, which causes hp to drop to one and I am immediately killed.
I entered the area with the Ghostbuster set (Immaterial blade + Ofuda) and the Germinate set (Living armor + Living mask). You can kill them pretty quickly and if you're unfortunate enough to get cursed, then you'll have a chance to recover. There are void walkers you can trade three fruit for limited time curse resistance.

Johnamo

Jun 6, 2023
Hello , does anyone have a walkthrough or know how to unlock everything ? i like this game but i'm lost in certain part .

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
I entered the area with the Ghostbuster set (Immaterial blade + Ofuda) and the Germinate set (Living armor + Living mask). You can kill them pretty quickly and if you're unfortunate enough to get cursed, then you'll have a chance to recover. There are void walkers you can trade three fruit for limited time curse resistance.
living armor + living mask is so op, like after replacing it with late game stuff (those golden armor) it ended up being worse

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Seems like I might have a bug? Not getting the set bonuses (or whatever you call them) applied even though I have two items with the matching perks. Weird as it worked fine the first time I played it. Anyone else run into that?

Edit: Nvm, seems like some bonuses just require different numbers of corresponding pieces to grant it.

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
the art really reminds me of Simply Mindy
God I forgot about that game
I remember playing that for the first time around 5 years ago, didn't stop playing it for a week. That game was legitimately one of the most fun games of all time

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes