Seeking Loli games playable on android (apk / joiplay)

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Looking for some good loli games that can be played on android or joiplay. I couldn't get exagear to work for me (which is why I haven't played Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ yet), so if anyone has a guide for that, it'd be very appreciated.

My preferences:
  • Basically lolis. Doesn't have to be strictly loli, as long as the female character looks petite/short.
  • Can be almost any genre. Rape or consensual, hypnosis, night crawl, etc. are welcome. Can be human or monster (excluding bestiality and insect, so monsters like orc, slime, tentacle, or plants)
  • Prefer unrealistic, anime style drawings compared to 1) pixel art or 2) more realistic ones.
  • MILF is a HARD NO. Unless the main heroine is still a loli.

What I have played so far, alongside my opinion:

[I really like it]
[It's okay I guess]
[Meh]
*) There are several games I don't like, but that means I've deleted them. Will update if I remember them.

And what I'm playing / haven't started:
  • Fran and Sinner Island (saw a post that mention that thread got removed by rule 7, so not gonna post the link just to be safe. Same author as Night Tale)
  • Alisa Grimoire (example of how the character is not loli but just petite/short. Also same author as Night Tale)
  • Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine
Please share if anyone has any good suggestions. Thank you.

P.S.
Another noteworthy game is How to Raise Happy NEET, created by . It's still unreleased, but you can play the trial version (only japanese).

P.S. 2
As this is my first post in this place, please do tell me if I break any rule, I will definitely fix it.

Signcandy

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, i saw this post and downloaded dog princess but how do i run it on joiplay?
I always get this and if i click run anyway im get stuck

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Hello, i saw this post and downloaded dog princess but how do i run it on joiplay?
I always get this and if i click run anyway im get stuck
Maybe you can try to look on how to play swf file on android. Joiplay doesn't support flash games if I remember correctly. For me, I found the apk version on another site. Not sure if it's the original version or someone ported it to apk.

Signcandy

Jan 17, 2023
Maybe you can try to look on how to play swf file on android. Joiplay doesn't support flash games if I remember correctly. For me, I found the apk version on another site. Not sure if it's the original version or someone ported it to apk.
I see thanks ill try to look up for the apk too

3y3a

Feb 1, 2022
О и да иесли тебе нравется етот разрабочик игр то он пилит продовження двух игр вот салака

Phgamerz

Feb 12, 2023
Looking for some good loli games that can be played on android or joiplay. I couldn't get exagear to work for me (which is why I haven't played Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ yet), so if anyone has a guide for that, it'd be very appreciated.

My preferences:
  • Basically lolis. Doesn't have to be strictly loli, as long as the female character looks petite/short.
  • Can be almost any genre. Rape or consensual, hypnosis, night crawl, etc. are welcome. Can be human or monster (excluding bestiality and insect, so monsters like orc, slime, tentacle, or plants)
  • Prefer unrealistic, anime style drawings compared to 1) pixel art or 2) more realistic ones.

[I really like it]
[It's okay I guess]
[Meh]
*) There are several games I don't like, but that means I've deleted them. Will update if I remember them.

• Fran and Sinner Island (saw a post that mention that thread got removed by rule 7, so not gonna post the link just to be safe. Same author as Night Tale)
  • Alisa Grimoire (example of how the character is not loli but just petite/short. Also same author as Night Tale)

P.S.
Another noteworthy game is How to Raise Happy NEET, created by . It's still unreleased, but you can play the trial version (only japanese).

P.S. 2
As this is my first post in this place, please do tell me if I break any rule, I will definitely fix it.

hello how can i play monochome in joiplay? im new to joyplay and it just give me a game not supported

iPickRocks

Dec 23, 2023
hi just asking how were you able to play lico's mysterious errand on joiplay? i cant seem to play it. Joiplay doesnt support it

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
hi just asking how were you able to play lico's mysterious errand on joiplay? i cant seem to play it. Joiplay doesnt support it
Sorry, I can't think of a reason why you can't. It's an RPGM engine and I was able to play it even using the play store version of joiplay without any problem. And it also doesn't have any issue with FPS.

iPickRocks

Dec 23, 2023
Sorry, I can't think of a reason why you can't. It's an RPGM engine and I was able to play it even using the play store version of joiplay without any problem. And it also doesn't have any issue with FPS.
hello, did you download it from the kimochi info? thanks for responding my message!

notalphi

Jan 9, 2024

My preferences:

[I really like it]
[It's okay I guess]
[Meh]

P.S.

P.S. 2
How do you play Windows apps on android? I'm new here

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
How do you play Windows apps on android? I'm new here
Search for joiplay app. But note that it can't play everything. AFAIK, only those tagged with "RPGM", "Ren'Py", and some flash games.

"Wolf RPG" is NOT included. Except for those ported to mobile, like Imouto Life

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
basically all posts related to kurasuke-so-ko and the games made by them have been removed from this site