3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
DLSite:
Censored: Yes
Version: 4.12
Game language: Japanese
Translation language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Images
Y3k4JC.jpg 63332556_rj119910_img_smp1.jpg 63332557_rj119910_img_smp2.jpg 63332559_rj119910_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Has anyone found a walk through? im not from japan so i have been in the diere forest for a month looking for a fckn stone in the right direction.

If i was asian i would now what this mean's.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I also got Black Key but the game seem not progress after that so is it game bug or am I do something wrong?
It was because you lost to the baron and picked up the key. Black key drop when defeated too. Try to kill Baron in Black Castle.
I made a fix, but I don't know if it works. Unzip and place to game folder, go to Racheli Tower.
Give me your save please, i test this fix.

Last edited:

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Has anyone found a walk through? im not from japan so i have been in the diere forest for a month looking for a fckn stone in the right direction.

If i was asian i would now what this mean's.
Look at the position of the stone at the gates encountered along the right path, or use my map Diere forest

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jkj54
Feb 28, 2022
It was because you lost to the baron and picked up the key. Black key drop when defeated too. Try to kill Baron in Black Castle.
I made a fix, but I don't know if it works. Unzip and place to game folder, go to Racheli Tower.
Give me your save please, i test this fix.
I will test and give my save file to you whenever I has free time. By the way, my apologize for being vague, I defeated Baron and got Black Key.

Edit 1:

Your fix patch works!!! Thanks so much!!

But I will give you my save file if you want to investigate more bugs!!!

Last edited:

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I will test and give my save file to you whenever I has free time. By the way, my apologize for being vague, I defeated Baron and got Black Key.
Don't forget to teleport to Central Church after getting quest "☆ Where's Duran" nearby the Tower

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Your fix patch works!!! Thanks so much!!

But I will give you my save file if you want to investigate more bugs!!!
It's working, but there is no test description of the quest upon receipt. Removed the key drop from the Baron if you lose. Added a check for the key and in the throne room just in case for other players.

Last edited:
Reactions: gervid
Feb 28, 2022
YokoSan

I think the mission 'finding the fragment for Father's dress' is bugged. Can you check it on my save file, please?

By the way, what is the function of 'Vere's key'? I don't understand how it work because I had actived and nothing happen.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Look at the position of the stone at the gates encountered along the right path, or use my map Diere forest
Thank you so much just how is someone suppose to deycrypt this? fckn puzzle crap thank again for the help.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Does the game have pregnancy like the prequel? usualy Black Panda games have pregancy. iff it doesnt can someone tell me here please i dont want to waste hours just to find out its missing pregnancy from the game.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Does the game have pregnancy like the prequel? usualy Black Panda games have pregancy. iff it doesnt can someone tell me here please i dont want to waste hours just to find out its missing pregnancy from the game.
from the gallery its one of the bad end
and does anyone have any walkthrough?
also it seems mdef doesnt work at all, i cheat and gave my self 500+ mdf but the boss in the slot world still does 2000+ damage even after stats increase

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes