Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
lollipop-uncensored.jpg

Overview:
LOLLIPOP! Is an addicting hentai puzzle game with delicious, sweet candy combinations! In LOLLIOP! You will find many bright levels with hot girls and various visual effects, from this game you will just have a real sweet BOOM!​

Thread Updated:2021-06-07
Release Date: 2021-05-31
Developer: TheBoys -
Censored:No
Version:Final
Language: English, German, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras: Gallery Unlock

1247390_1.jpg 1247391_2.jpg 1247392_3.jpg 1247393_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I tested the game only a few min tell me if tags are missing

Sep 22, 2018
wtf... why are all the links different sizes? Why is the nopy not even a link to the game? There's no way I will trust dling a file that is this inconsistent. Not trustworthy.

CHocolows

Jul 12, 2018
Tested really quick and the game run smooth for like 20 sec before i can't swap anything like litteraly the only working thing is the menu. And if you got like the solution to this problem i'll gladly take it!

Reactions: NothingNotMe

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
Any way to launch this in windowed mode? Can't see how and most Unity games on 21:9 full screen don't scale well.

darknesswithane

Jan 24, 2019
So nopy and mega has the same size files... Anon files doesn't but it usually runs bigger than the others from what I've seen.
wtf... why are all the links different sizes? Why is the nopy not even a link to the game? There's no way I will trust dling a file that is this inconsistent. Not trustworthy.

NothingNotMe

Dec 14, 2018
A horrible mess of a game, don't bother downloading.

Most of the art is from KKamja / Jagaimo who you can .
They make some really nice art, unlike this game, so go there if the art brought you in ig.

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
Is it me or the game freezes after moving 1 objective? (by saying game Freeze i mean like cant move any of the candys i can navigate in meniu or the donut but no candys)

edit: ok so i found fix for it just need to go in main folder
[ Click on ] Lollipop with mouse 2 = Properties = compatibility = then (mark it) compatibility mode = select Windows 7
atleast worked for me (win 10 btw)

Last edited:

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
The game crashed every time I played. I don't have a great pc but it should be more than enough for something like this.
EDIT: It still crashes after setting compatibility to Win7.

Spanky3030

Jul 30, 2018
Is it me or the game freezes after moving 1 objective? (by saying game Freeze i mean like cant move any of the candys i can navigate in meniu or the donut but no candys)

edit: ok so i found fix for it just need to go in main folder
[ Click on ] Lollipop with mouse 2 = Properties = compatibility = then (mark it) compatibility mode = select Windows 7
atleast worked for me (win 10 btw)
Thank you for your fix. Unfortunately that did not fix it for me. I have the exact problem, I make 2 moves and the game board freezes. Not the game itself, menu and music still work. Tried several compatible Win versions plus running as admin but to no avail.:mad:

Reactions: moi69
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes