damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any way to earn enough money to remove the shackles when you have like 0-1 point in Wisdom and Survival?

I've put most of my points into Attack and Stamina. I tried fast leveling with milking in Goblin Den in the cave that connects to the sewer. It sort of worked, but now I'm mega fucked. Can't visit the Exchange, can't work at the Inn effectively, can't provoke a fight, can't even sleep in the Inn after getting a key. Prostitution isn't sustainable in term of TP/stamina. Getting imprisoned by guards (prison sentence countdown is broken) or captured by bandits just make it worse. And, the only companions you can team up with at that point (Cocona and Dog, everyone else refuses) can't help you completing repeatable quests or farming enemies.

I've read that if you have 15 attack, you can break out of shackles with enough energy, how much energy do you actually need?

Is there any other way out of it aside from going black cauldron/wisdom, are those even viable?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yo, eccma417! Killing this guy gives you morale +200, (I leveled to 100 and it never got higher before) is that intended or nah?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Okay someone help. Trying to shorten the pregnancy yet I look on the forum and I yet found one useful information. People talk about data/script yet I don't see it in the folder. Someone explain. Please

D

Deleted member 2406869

Hey guys, I recently rage quited and erased my files once I realized the skeletons from the graveyard got so strong that I could no longer beat them before starving. I think world difficulty was around 16 or so. Does anyone know when it caps? and once it does, can Lona still fend for herself? Thinking about giving it another shot.

Starmold

Mar 25, 2020
"I think world difficulty was around 16 or so."

Cap is at 100 if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe consider a different strategy, Lona's weakness early game is intended, soup up some mercs if needed. Wild west dude is pretty good in the graveyard.

D

Deleted member 2406869

"I think world difficulty was around 16 or so."

Cap is at 100 if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe consider a different strategy, Lona's weakness early game is intended, soup up some mercs if needed. Wild west dude is pretty good in the graveyard.
Are you sure about that? I used to be able to beat those skeletons pretty easily, and I think rapeish Indiana Jones would get his ass handed to him by those black helmet skeletons that have over 200 hp.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys, I recently rage quited and erased my files once I realized the skeletons from the graveyard got so strong that I could no longer beat them before starving. I think world difficulty was around 16 or so. Does anyone know when it caps? and once it does, can Lona still fend for herself? Thinking about giving it another shot.
I'm playing on non-survival mode at hostility 25 or so and went tough, bloodlust, Weapon expert, and I have 10 attack and 4 scoutcraft. The skeletons are pretty manageable because they are slow and you can just deal with them one by one and/or snipe them with the longbow. The bandits with slightly better gear are more troublesome but you can reliably kill them for cash/food if you got one or more of these: a choke point, stealth+bow, Cecil&gray rat. The iron shield really does a great job reducing damage even when you aren't actively blocking and the saber is doing fine. Don't know how well that'll keep up tho.

D

Deleted member 2406869

I'm playing on non-survival mode at hostility 25 or so and went tough, bloodlust, Weapon expert, and I have 10 attack and 4 scoutcraft. The skeletons are pretty manageable because they are slow and you can just deal with them one by one and/or snipe them with the longbow. The bandits with slightly better gear are more troublesome but you can reliably kill them for cash/food if you got one or more of these: a choke point, stealth+bow, Cecil&gray rat. The iron shield really does a great job reducing damage even when you aren't actively blocking and the saber is doing fine. Don't know how well that'll keep up tho.
Yes, they're slow, but the issue is that by the time you kill like 10 of those black helmets, you would have already run out of food.
I ran a similar build as your, although I put 6 into SCU, and had like 8 Attack. Sniping takes 5 sta. It takes 3 snipes to kill one of them, that's 15 sta. If the rng makes it so you have to face 15 of them, that means you need 225 sta. Lona reaches the graveyard with either 60 or 65 sta, and 70 food, which would equal a networth of 200 or 205 sta. Honestly, I found killing bandits a lot easier. 1 snipe and then 1 arrow and they're gone, or maybe 2 snipes at most. Goblins, for whatever reason, were eez peez. Bloodlust always activated on them, but strangely enough, never activated for anything else.
Oh, and I was playing on survival mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, they're slow, but the issue is that by the time you kill like 10 of those black helmets, you would have already run out of food.
I ran a similar build as your, although I put 6 into SCU, and had like 8 Attack. Sniping takes 5 sta. It takes 3 snipes to kill one of them, that's 15 sta. If the rng makes it so you have to face 15 of them, that means you need 225 sta. Lona reaches the graveyard with either 60 or 65 sta, and 70 food, which would equal a networth of 200 or 205 sta. Honestly, I found killing bandits a lot easier. 1 snipe and then 1 arrow and they're gone, or maybe 2 snipes at most. Goblins, for whatever reason, were eez peez. Bloodlust always activated on them, but strangely enough, never activated for anything else.
Oh, and I was playing on survival mode.
Yeah survival mode is probably a whole lot tougher. No dice, if the whip adventurer's DPS is too low, you could try bringing Cecily and Grey Rat and use the saber. Why are you doing that quest at that point tho, it's lengthy if you can't autopilot and the reward isn't great, at least for sewer squatters you can reliably explode them and get mood boost + food.

D

Deleted member 2406869

Yeah survival mode is probably a whole lot tougher. No dice, if the whip adventurer's DPS is too low, you could try bringing Cecily and Grey Rat and use the saber. Why are you doing that quest at that point tho, it's lengthy if you can't autopilot and the reward isn't great, at least for sewer squatters you can reliably explode them and get mood boost + food.
I mean, it's either that or the mine one, cuz the sewer squatters is not available every day.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
I mean, it's either that or the mine one, cuz the sewer squatters is not available every day.
Since your energy goes down faster from travelling in survival mode, it's probably worthwhile to go herb/fruit collector/alchemy route first, it's independent from the tough personality trait except for omnivore, you can always tackling those quests once you have a decent stockpile of food as you can run/save scum your way out of most enemy encounter. Tough actually complements the alchemy trait because then you can make use of abundant raw meat from exploding boars with longbow, and that's probably the most energy efficient food source.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Has anyone managed to recover from the goblin den shackled (preggo + almost max injury everywhere) breeding sow situation?

Should've probably went glans removal&sterilization before that and dark cauldron while at it.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Has anyone managed to recover from the goblin den shackled (preggo + almost max injury everywhere) breeding sow situation?

Should've probably went glans removal&sterilization before that and dark cauldron while at it.
Have done so because it's the easiest way to become pregnant and easily survive while pregnant. The den that I escaped from is the one next to Noer, the only issue with that den is that the exit is to the West but the path there is really dark.

Hey ZedTed!
The requirement for leaving Adam alive in Milo's Invite 1 is not updated yet in the guide made by you so in case you haven't looked into it yet the requirement is 15 Wishdom atleast from what I observed.
Great work on the quest guide btw! ;)
Thanks! Knew that Adam could be spared based off the translations but didn't know how, will update a guide written by yours truly.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ps: is there any bestiality content planned? (dogs/horses)
the bandit camp scene got me oddly interested in it now
games like this need ton of feedback info or it will be a buggy shit like when the skyrim just released(but still fun.)
i was planned to make a pig even in DoomFarmA, and it got canceled, i got a event limit in each map, it will be a nightmare when u need review the logic when it got overdesigned.(ex: NoerTavern)

Yo, eccma417! Killing this guy gives you morale +200, (I leveled to 100 and it never got higher before) is that intended or nah?
Mori is around 0~100, if it got above 100 or lower than 0 mean its temporary, will fade out after few sec.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I only update by myself if I count it as a free ver. last update by me is 0.3.5.1,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for clarifying, I haven't checked which version I have but I got it straight off your subscribestar page.
The game has problems but I love it, and I'll be happy to throw some money your way when things get back to normal.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Have done so because it's the easiest way to become pregnant and easily survive while pregnant. The den that I escaped from is the one next to Noer, the only issue with that den is that the exit is to the West but the path there is really dark.
How did you get past boar attacking you due to high weakness while collecting?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
How did you get past boar attacking you due to high weakness while collecting?
Try holding shift to run. You can't be that slow that you cannot outrun a boar. Also, try walk up and down and avoid the boar and strike it on each turn. You'll kill it and only lose ~20 HP depending on how good you get at the timing.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes