Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
How do you get at least a little strong in this game?
I don't have much problems securing food and I can run away from most things, but combat is extremely difficult because enemies zoom around like houseflies and never get tired. And getting Black Cauldron (for easy access to stam potions mostly) means a lot of levels, since I run from most things and don't engage in prostitution I feel like it's very hard to level up.

Oh and one more question, do people have any contact with the dev at all anymore or has he completely retreated to Taiwan Twitter?
the way i play, i recruit the indiana jones(whip guy he asks for a meal with only 2x meats) companion and do the cemetery quest(kill 20 skeletons) with him, i let him do all the killing he should do it really easy if he got surrounded i press the horn and move away so he will follow me, then after some time of him killing the skeletons for me, i got enough money for a shield and a sword, i'm playing tough personality with the shield and the sword i can challenge most enemies with no problem.

the dev question i don't know as well.

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
| > Once at the end of the hallway, interact with the door to the South. 'Delaying' by choosing the bottom 3 options leads to Cocona Being raped, otherwise you intervene before anything too major happens.

ONLY 2 OPTIONS, NOT 3... QUEST IS BROKEN.
SKIP
PLAY IT
WHERE IS A THIRD OPTION???

sleoni

Jan 14, 2018
i'm having problems working at the burning keg; the jobs don't actually seem to end

after dancing, it goes as normal and i leave the stage (then make a quick run for the door before the audience get their hands on lona) but after re-entering, i get the "dancer's work is done" fade-to-black and the boss mama gets angry at me and kicks me out.

similar thing happens with waitressing; i do the work as normal, the money appears. however when i talk to mama again, there's no work option. and if i leave and re-enter, mama tells me to stop "draggin' my ass" and get to work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
| > Once at the end of the hallway, interact with the door to the South. 'Delaying' by choosing the bottom 3 options leads to Cocona Being raped, otherwise you intervene before anything too major happens.

ONLY 2 OPTIONS, NOT 3... QUEST IS BROKEN.
SKIP
PLAY IT
WHERE IS A THIRD OPTION???
Why the fuck are you using all caps? Anyway, I believe there's only 2 options, and what the guide meant was that if you pick the bottom one 3 times, then you get the cocona scene.

Reactions: CaiNanE

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
Absolutely loving this game so far, I've been playing a little too much the past week or so. Managed to stay unpenned to level 48! And I'm really happy to hear the game's getting more updates again - defs gonna throw my dosh at it once it's done. Thank you guys for uploading, translating and being absolutely phenomenal, and ofc credits due to eccma as well.

Got one question though. Will there be any consensual options in the future? and,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is something wrong on my end or is something wrong with the guide? It looks like most sections are missing

Nov 23, 2019
How do you get at least a little strong in this game?
I don't have much problems securing food and I can run away from most things, but combat is extremely difficult because enemies zoom around like houseflies and never get tired. And getting Black Cauldron (for easy access to stam potions mostly) means a lot of levels, since I run from most things and don't engage in prostitution I feel like it's very hard to level up.

Oh and one more question, do people have any contact with the dev at all anymore or has he completely retreated to Taiwan Twitter?
If you're really determined on getting stronger you could dump a point into the "Tough" personality trait. It raises your attack a decent amount, doubly so if you're able to fight with high quality weaponry like the saber and/or dagger. But beware that it will lock you out of some dialogue choices and traits, but speaking from personally experience the drawbacks shouldn't be that severe. Oh but bare in mind that while killing things becomes easier you should still avoid battles when you can since you still deplete stamina fast.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
If your stamina gets low move to a safe corner and go to sleep to recover. Once you have 8 rat tails to finish the quest you can just walk through the level to see the goblins in the lower right to complete your quest so you can leave.
How do you go to sleep? I'm in the corner, there is even a little bedroll there, but no command does anything except some that lower my stamina even more. Holding shift or the right mouse button does nothing. Hitting Z while on the bedroll makes a little noise but otherwise does nothing.

Starmold

Mar 25, 2020
How to sleep? Hold shift and press Q, anywhere, although doing it at some places like the graveyard will lead to insta death.

robco

Nov 10, 2017
Hello,

KEEP GOING, this game is amazing, endless potential. The only con i found is there is no character custom, that's my christmas wish !

I tried to have fun by the slutty persona, it was impossible to not starve, unworthy incomes...

I've gathered my might and grinded a virgin route up to lv 30 masochistic whore, it's not perfect as i grinded most high exp quests already... Periods maybe isn't the best for breed purpose... whatever else, idk...
But still, folks, for you there, a starting save for having fun playing as a mad cunt diseased bitch. What I have done... I know you wont forgive me lona, i wont bother beg for it then.

I suggest you edit shortkeys and abilities related to your own liking. There are still 10 levels to get before you reach 40 last trait, it's going pretty fast by f*cking around.

Have fun, enjoy, this is my blood and tears, sjws may get cancer and die, who cares.

robco

Nov 10, 2017
My own suggestion for balancing: melt masochist into sado-masochist giving the base atk a bonus modifier based on sex atk value OR hp degen when no dmg input, regen by dmg input amount.
Cum addiction trait kinda useless, you lose a lot of sp and get back less than 10, not worth.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes