CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
resuming, to port my saves with the gallery i just need to move the saves and the game.ini? or there's other files i also need to move? thx for whoever can clarify this for me.
Your saves along with this section in game.ini:

[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=2

[LonaRPG]
Language=ENG

[LonaRPG_Rec]
***SCENES***

That will save your screen settings. language, and HEV gallery.
You will also need the 4_SaveFix_0455to0460.rb and load and re-save your save files. But Squark will include it in the release notes. Should be straight forward. Teravisor made a post about it on the previous page as well.
Four and a half hours to go, people :)
Yeah.. About that. I am not finished transcrying yet. The poetry is way up there. I know I got the files ahead of today but I haven't been able to work on it as much as I'd hoped. Life and chores.

I'll at least release the merge so that people can play, but the new stuff demands some more attention. I think poeple deserve a more coherent version than that MTL poetry. I'll do as much as I can today and tomorrow and will hopefully have smthng to release by evening tomorrow some time sooner than later.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Your saves along with this section in game.ini:

[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=2

[LonaRPG]
Language=ENG

[LonaRPG_Rec]
***SCENES***

That will save your screen settings. language, and HEV gallery.
You will also need the 4_SaveFix_0455to0460.rb and load and re-save your save files. But Squark will include it in the release notes. Should be straight forward. Teravisor made a post about it on the previous page as well.

Yeah.. About that. I am not finished transcrying yet. The poetry is way up there. I know I got the files ahead of today but I haven't been able to work on it as much as I'd hoped. Life and chores.

I'll at least release the merge so that people can play, but the new stuff demands some more attention. I think poeple deserve a more coherent version than that MTL poetry. I'll do as much as I can today and tomorrow and will hopefully have smthng to release by evening tomorrow.
one more question if you allow me, if i copy the entire game.ini can i have problems because of it? or just save the parts you said is more secure? thx for spending yout time to answer.

about the save fix is just one time thing, right? because of the trap change, in future builds i only need to worry about my save and game.ini, right? since most games just need the save file ou folder, i'm worried i'm missing a file or something else. sorry for taking your time with that.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Just the sections I mentioned will suffice. The other parts may or may not change between releases.
Yeah, the save thing is a one time thing. You can delete the 4_SaveFix_0455to0460.rb when you're done. But as Teravisor explained in his post it sohuldn't interfere if you leave it there.

So: save files, game.ini section, and the save fix and you should be right as rain.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
Having issue with the sex stats keep switching between "experience" and "inexperience" with "timid trait, is it how it suppose to be with this trait ?

edit: after pay closer attention, I notice the counter was some how display wrong and auto correct iteslf after event

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Shit shit sorry I'm late! Was watching Nightwish. God damn, Floor Jansen, giving me floorgasms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please show your support for EccmA417 on his Subscribestar!

Or on his fanbox!

Last edited:

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
You guys crack me up. But I have listened and I have decided to go for Schlong Dong Phallic Wang Clan.
This gives me Lazy Town vibes. They had a song in the Show called Bing Bang.

Bing bang diggiriggidong
First thing that I say after I wake up
Bing bang diggiriggidong
I say those words before I go to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes