Nov 7, 2018
Many people seemed to like this game but were frustrated with the game balance. But now, with this modding guide you should be able to fix whatever gripes you have with the game and play it the way you like.

I hope I don't need to say this, but please do not bother eccma about glitches that you may find in a modded version of the game. If you find a bug make sure you can reproduce it in a clean version before reporting it.

Now, without further ado, I give you the LonaRPG modding guide!

So first off, step 1. You're going to need to decrypt the game files.
You can find the tools to do this with a simple google search, they aren't hard to find.
Once you've done that you can move onto the actual modding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can play around with this to edit similar things as well, just remember to back up any files you edit in case you screw something up! If you have more questions, let me know and I will try to help you with it if I can.

Have fun!

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Allies really don't handle ambushes well either, if you can't run to the edge of the screen immediately, pretty much any ally will die.
Not any, Noble girl and Big Rat guy can survive encounters, because Rat Guy almost unkillable, Girl can take one or two enemies on her own. But yeah, I agree on that point.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm not too annoyed with the balance, just testing stuff/trying to give feedback. I know the magic being unbalanced is known and it's going to be a pain in the ass to make it feel special without being UP or OP. Magic is notoriously difficult to balance in games lol. How do you make something a ranged attack and give it aoes and all sorts of special abilities without nerfing its damage potential to hell or something. It's tricky even in 3d games, so should be interesting to see what comes of it in this style. If the devs can make magic feel satisfying and be balanced well for all points of gameplay, I'd be impressed.

But yet, probably time to switch back to my melee/physical playthrough again lol. I wanna try an archer some time too but I dunno how that'll go. I've played through this half a dozen times now testing various builds/crap, lol. Finally gotten to the point where I've seen most the translated stuff and am getting stuck more in the untranslated zone.

Last edited:

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Please tell me that we can make her tits bigger? Also what's up with the blood out of the vag and anus? can't I turn that off?

derpuser123

May 8, 2017
I did some testing with the stats you get from piercings. You can buy more than 3 stacks of each piercing (I bought like 20 or so just to be way over the top). It still says in the stats menu that you have only three stacks, but the buy pop up message says you bought 20 (in my case). Same thing with removing them, you can buy more remove treatments than you have piercing stacks. It is not really a problem, but can be sour if you are trying to get more stats from buyig more stacks of piercings, not realising it doesn't work.

Also, in future updates, is there any plans for more or different piercings (like tongue rings) or tattoos?

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
How do you do the first Milo quest? Gray rat talk to some criminals in chinese and then i don´t know what to do, i kill them?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Could it be possible to have the rocks you pick up with the rock pick up ability automatically be used for traps without being placed in the EXT slot first? They're so heavy I can't afford to hold many. I run out of rocks and have to requip the rock every time I want to use the trap basically, a bit obnoxious. That or just have it remember the last item you had in the slot if you pick up more after it runs out?

Trying a ranger type build with traps and seeing how that is atm. Pretty fun, but man is it difficult to use atm. I wouldn't want to try to use the rock traps as a main source of damage or anything as is.

Is there anything else that can be used for traps atm aside from rocks and wood?

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How do you do the first Milo quest? Gray rat talk to some criminals in chinese and then i don´t know what to do, i kill them?
No idea what the dialogue options are, but they all seemed to cause the bandits to attack me. I killed them all and that was at least one successful way to handle it. Be aware that the shield dude is extremely tanky.

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
No idea what the dialogue options are, but they all seemed to cause the bandits to attack me. I killed them all and that was at least one successful way to handle it. Be aware that the shield dude is extremely tanky.
Killed them too and got the guy's head back, but all of them went down fairly easily from longbow cheese.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
How you kill the tank, it only take 6 damage from traps and every teammate is useless.
Also, someone knows about the mission of the blond boy in the Central Market and his mission that appears after you defend the fortress?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Could it be possible to have the rocks you pick up with the rock pick up ability automatically be used for traps without being placed in the EXT slot first? They're so heavy I can't afford to hold many. I run out of rocks and have to requip the rock every time I want to use the trap basically, a bit obnoxious. That or just have it remember the last item you had in the slot if you pick up more after it runs out?

Trying a ranger type build with traps and seeing how that is atm. Pretty fun, but man is it difficult to use atm. I wouldn't want to try to use the rock traps as a main source of damage or anything as is.

Is there anything else that can be used for traps atm aside from rocks and wood?
The whole purpose of using the item in the EXT slot for trap material is to give the player an option to create powerful traps since the damage of the trap depends on the weight of the item used and Scoutcraft stat. If you can only use cheap rocks which weighs only 3, the traps could become nerfed, especially against strong enemies.
I think you can use almost anything to make a trap. I tried it with a weapon. It worked and the damage was fairly big. But the main boon of the trap is that it causes injuries which causes some debuff. Trap victims will also be slowed for a few moments.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
One of the options is actually a Wisdom stat check and if that stat is high enough, they won't become hostile. I guess it's a "Persuade" option.

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
How you kill the tank, it only take 6 damage from traps and every teammate is useless.
Also, someone knows about the mission of the blond boy in the Central Market and his mission that appears after you defend the fortress?
Hide > Snipe
Repeat until he dies

If you don't have access to bow, you will need to grind some combat/wisdom.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes