Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
ok wth everytime i take the necromancer girl somewhere i always get attack is this a bug a or intentional because it retarded how people just randomly attacking some girl without knowing a damn thing about her, she is unusable as a companion like this.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
ok wth everytime i take the necromancer girl somewhere i always get attack is this a bug a or intentional because it retarded how people just randomly attacking some girl without knowing a damn thing about her, she is unusable as a companion like this.
She's in the evil faction by default so most people will attack her on sight. Do the quests given by Big Mama till she gets the maid outfit.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
She's in the evil faction by default so most people will attack her on sight. Do the quests given by Big Mama till she gets the maid outfit.
ah thx, i were really sad about her back story that i want to spend more time adventure with her, but keep getting attack from the graveyard guard to bank guards it pizz me off.

Ray91

Nov 26, 2020
you have to do his quests.
Before attending Milo's invitation, go to the inn in Doom Fortress and talk with Adam in the first room. He'll give you a quest to steal the fortress sergeant medal, then another to steal a musket from a castle/tower next to the Fortress.

If you succeed, you'll be able to spare Adam afterwards
Aight, thanks bro

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is it possible to mod how long companions stick around for? Having to head back to Noer to pick up Cecily/Gray Rat/Cocona constantly for no good reason is such a waste of time.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Ok so I found it super annoying how none of Milo's dialogue had been translated for English so I decided to roughly translate it myself. Yes I realize there's probably something already floating around to help but I was too lazy to look even though I decided to roughly translate it myself :rolleyes: I Also decided to translate the parts for Cecily that were left untranslated in a certain questline tied to Milo.

Just move both files into LonaRPG>Text>ENG

Please keep in mind that there are a bunch of points where things are worded very badly or simply don't make sense at all, I fixed a couple of these points but there's still a lot. I did this for myself and just thought maybe someone else would appreciate it.

(Ver 0.4.8.0)

Reactions: Murdon55555

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Ok so I found it super annoying how none of Milo's dialogue had been translated for English so I decided to roughly translate it myself. Yes I realize there's probably something already floating around to help but I was too lazy to look even though I decided to roughly translate it myself :rolleyes: I Also decided to translate the parts for Cecily that were left untranslated in a certain questline tied to Milo.

Just move both files into LonaRPG>Text>ENG

Please keep in mind that there are a bunch of points where things are worded very badly or simply don't make sense at all, I fixed a couple of these points but there's still a lot. I did this for myself and just thought maybe someone else would appreciate it.

(Ver 0.4.8.0)
Hi.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I didn't understand how the cheat works (F10), can someone explain to me in more detail how it works? I tried it once I didn't get it?

Last edited:

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
Hi guys.

Just started playing the new version, and my first time with the game was on the 0.4.6, just for a little and now want to try what is new in this 0.4.8. A awesome game, I like it a lot!. Also, just a few questions:

-Want to protec Lona virginity, but at least I would like to make her work with her ass. There is another monsters besides goblins and those we found in the mine at this point in this ver? another monsters are planned to be released soon by the autor? Also, some stuff like a seal or item to protec her virginity (like the one from Roldia for example) is planned at some point?
-What are Seedbeds? they are like parasites? they go into the anus for example? if soo where i could find them?
-In the coliseum, what I need to do in the quest the guy you see first you enter there (not into the the proper coliseum but outside)?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes