sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know where the companion duration settings are at? I want to change it so that they are permanent like the dog.
I've tried digging into the files but I'm kind a dumb o_O

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Does anyone know where the companion duration settings are at? I want to change it so that they are permanent like the dog.
I would like some perma companions. even if it was some sort of reward at the end of some questlines.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I would like some perma companions. even if it was some sort of reward at the end of some questlines.
LonaRPG\Data\HCGframes\event
If you don't have a Data folder you'll need to extract game.rgss3a first (don't forget to delete)
The file name should contain their location, name, and "comp" (not for cecily/cocona)

Open up the file in notepad++ or something and change "dateAmt+" to the number of half days you want

example:
NoerTavernCompFireMage.rb
line 42
get_character(0).set_this_event_companion_back("CompFireMage",false,$game_date.dateAmt+5)
changed to
get_character(0).set_this_event_companion_back("CompFireMage",false,$game_date.dateAmt+40)
duration changed from 2.5 days to 20 days

cecily+gray rat
NoerTavernCecily.rb
line 112+113

Cocona
NoerTavernCocona.rb
Seems to go up on its own so I wouldn't mess with her settings

Note that this won't change the duration listed when recruiting, to change that you'll need to go in to LonaRPG\Text

Print0o

May 1, 2018
How to give birth to a child so that he does not disappear, but remains with Lona?
Besides the milk you can them store it in a bank just in case Eccma added new features for the babies. Just so you know there isn't any features for monster babies and all they do is just feed on tits. Maybe Eccma would add secret base feature like in pokemon but instead of cosmetics you can raise your baby monsters as slave or companions in battle. Maybe give Lona a dark route where she becomes a human trafficker where she kidnaps women and force them to breed an army. I would like to see Lona as a Goblin Queen/Brood Queen.

Last edited:

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
And how do I escape? Every time I try guards beat the shit out of me. I just want to escape from these bastards
Cheat Time-saving method:
Step 1: Download cheat mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-2-7-eccma417.49993/page-334#post-5127580
Step 2: Once mod is downloaded and set up, press F9 and see the first option, to "Summon" items/things.
Step 3: Summon as many Red Potions as you need to heal your wounds. Consume them.
Step 4: Once you're all healed up, you should be able to move/sprint much faster. Clean your privates for speedier movement.
Step 5: Find the treasure chest where all your items from before you were captured are usually stored (all kidnappers should have this box somewhere).
Step 6: Use Summon command again to spawn natural enemies for those guards. For example, if you're trapped among deep ones, summon human town guards to fight them. (They may try to catch you as well, though).

• Sad
Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It'd probably be better if the game was balanced to not need searching forums for a guide and then end up downloading a cheat mod to progress.
You're clearly not used to Stat Management RPGs. Every difficult instance the game has can be overcome, with the exception of one. And it's not STA, either.

Reactions: CaiNanE

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
can someone share your save? after v0.5.0.2.7 my save can't interact with anything if you talk or going out of the area.
the game will have an error code show up and shutdown.
rona.png

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It'd probably be better if the game was balanced to not need searching forums for a guide and then end up downloading a cheat mod to progress.
Guide is in first post, look no further.
Play the game as a survival rpg, not a GOR hunt, that's where you end up rage quitting and resorting to cheat, in this game you don't want to lose a single battle, not a single one, even again a rat.

What's the solution for not losing battle/fight ? Apply real life logic here: don't start one to begin with, and if you start one where you cannot win then run. It's simple like that.

And yes, I am that weird dude that plays on Doom mode, i'm totally not a badass or anything like that, in fact I'm a huge pussy whenever fighting is involved, and that's why I was able to and is still playing doom mode.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Summon tentacles had been a things for a good while. You can do it if you get your hand on an abomination totem. They're cool tower defense pets.
Summon deepone is possible if you pokemon evolution your Lona into a seawitch
ah, i never dabbled in magic. at least not yet.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I mean, in my many days of playing LonaRPG i never really had to look up how to beat something or finish a quest. it's a pretty straight forward game.

That being said, if you look at the first page of this thread there IS a walkthrough linked. i only use it to see if i'm missing any quests/stuff i may have missed. During a quest? nah, i kinda get what i need to do at any given time.

That being said, i have learned how much fucking content this game has thanks to reading and posting here. i swear i see a post every few days where someone mentions a thing i didn't even know was a thing in this game XD

The "Rebirth" mechanic came out of nowhere for me and i was like O_O "You can do what now?"

Last edited:
Reactions: elmekia and CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
can someone share your save? after v0.5.0.2.7 my save can't interact with anything if you talk or going out of the area.
the game will have an error code show up and shutdown.
View attachment 1082110
Yes, 0.5.0.2 is actually game save breaking. You need to either open up console (F10) and type in:

$story_stats["logTxt"] = "\\}"
$story_stats["logNarr"] = "\\}"
$story_stats["logBoard"] = "\\}"
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog1")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog3")

Or, make it a mod as suggested by Teravisor just a few posts up.

Edit: For some reason the last half hour didn't show up so yeah, but two answers are better than one either way right? :)
Edit: Found this on 417:s dlsite:
image-800.jpg
Cocona making dinner.. I made it blue:
image-800.png
Cocona is the best character. I can totally understand BigMama.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, 0.5.0.2 is actually game save breaking. You need to either open up console (F10) and type in:

$story_stats["logTxt"] = "\\}"
$story_stats["logNarr"] = "\\}"
$story_stats["logBoard"] = "\\}"
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog1")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog3")

Or, make it a mod as suggested by Teravisor just a few posts up.

Edit: For some reason the last half hour didn't show up so yeah, but two answers are better than one either way right? :)
Edit: Found this on 417:s dlsite:
View attachment 1082173
Cocona making dinner.. I made it blue:
View attachment 1082174
Cocona is the best character. I can totally understand BigMama.
I still feel bad for the gravekeeper though. Back in the old days when Lona was just rookie adventurer, he was the only one she had helping defeating 20 skeletons since she (I) was stingy with her money.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes