joe1999

Jun 26, 2019
Game_TTicguqaXn.png
What am I missing from here?

Also does anyone know if David Born comes back if you spare him? Any gold coins would be greatly appreciated.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 1053430
What am I missing from here?

Also does anyone know if David Born comes back if you spare him? Any gold coins would be greatly appreciated.
Looks like you haven't found smthng at Noer docks. Could be behind a door a fishkind is guarding. And, the other one you need to go to fishtopia and do all the quests to see.

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
man... how can i get some walkthrough, idk wat to do in the first place. just barely escape the first goblin and lost after declining not become slave at harbour.

elmekia

Mar 4, 2018
man... how can i get some walkthrough, idk wat to do in the first place. just barely escape the first goblin and lost after declining not become slave at harbour.
try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-9-4-beta-eccma417.49993/post-3454872

if have any question feel free to ask . but basically you can famr exp by swinging your weapon in the first zone , those goblins are easy if u stealth and throw rock at them to lure them away from the other goblins for a 1vs1

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Euh, Ok, I accidentally picked masochist for my doom mode Lona. Anyone got the trait number for Masochist ? i want to remove it since endgame-wise it gonna be a burden.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Euh, Ok, I accidentally picked masochist for my doom mode Lona. Anyone got the trait number for Masochist ? i want to remove it since endgame-wise it gonna be a burden.
you could remove the restriction on Data/scripts/editables/92_game_actor_Traits look for the traits name and remove the lines "return 2 if state_stack" such and such

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Let me get this straight, so I kill the fat bastard raping Cocona. In return, I get -10 morality?
"Morality" in this world, specifically this island means not the common moral concept. It means being law-abiding lawful citizens. I'm sure you know Lona is a second class citizen, a refugee. Although I personally haven't played the quest yet, I can fathom the fat bastard you kill might be a high ranking member of the Church of the Saint which is actively helping the Rudesind Family pushing back the evil abomination while also offering help/food/aid/shelter to refugees.

You clearly violated the "law". Now bend over and donate 20000 worth of trade points in the nearest confession room to get back your "morality". How sinful...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes