xellos616

May 5, 2020

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.1
4/30/2021 06:40

¥1000
I hope that version withot bugs.

proprot

Jun 8, 2020
How can you actually survive in jail? I just get into rapeloop every day and cant even collect any food.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Are The Saints evil?,I've manage to defeat David Born the Bandit Leader in Bandit Hideout and spare him he said he was ordered by The Saints to do Slavery also The woman at refugee camp near Monastry said that The Saints was kidnap her son Timmy and tell Lona to save her son

Apr 1, 2020
Are The Saints evil?,I've manage to defeat David Born the Bandit Leader in Bandit Hideout and spare him he said he was ordered by The Saints to do Slavery also The woman at refugee camp near Monastry said that The Saints was kidnap her son Timmy and tell Lona to save her son
Yeah, they're kind of a Catholicism stand-in, so pretty much all the things that suck about real life organized religion is stuff that also sucks about them.

You do lose morality for killing Saints, and in certain parts of the game they're friendly with you in an "enemy of my enemy" kind of way, but given that morality, as a stat, is clearly more synecdoche for "reputation [with the local authorities]" than it is any kind of spiritual morality/karma, it's pretty clear that they're meant to be bad guys overall. Especially with how they're involved in certain side-quests.

On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE that has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING OR RELEVANCE to ANYTHING I JUST SAID, Cocona is a perfect cinnamon roll of innocence and goodness, and if anything were to happen to Cocona I would deliver unto Noer and all the major ports the same devastation that struck Sybaris, sparing not one of the miserable fuckers who, even if by mere inaction, allowed that harm to come to her.

I would ALSO LIKE TO STATE that there may have recently been a massacre that took place at the Saints' Chapel north of Noer, and that this massacre has NO RELATION WHATSOEVER to anything I've said here―though if you choose to connect the dots and infer relevant information that should be incorporated into your self-preservation instincts, I bear no responsibility nor obstacle.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Well I'm getting the error when you try to turn the white herbs into the gynecologist, and similar posts here were directed to unpack the rgss3a file. That's where I got stuck. I had one java unpacking program I used for Karryn's Prison, but it doesn't seem to want to work for Lona and I am having trouble finding another one that works/ I can figure out how to use.
Try this tool to decrypt the Game.rgss3a file

Reactions: CaiNanE

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Probably comes down to your definition of "evil." The guy that fireballs Noer to dust in the alternative ship ending obviously doesn't differentiate between slaver and slave, guilty or innocent. The priests and believers at the monastery haven't committed any crimes by Noer's standards and render aid to refugees, albeit it being hard to say whether it's out of the kindness of their hearts, religious obligation, or to keep up appearances.

David Born definitely has some screws loose and seems cowardly, so he was probably just talking out of his ass to save his skin. During the missing child quest you can ask around at the monastery to learn the woman sold her child for food out of starvation.

There really isn't enough information imo.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, they're kind of a Catholicism stand-in, so pretty much all the things that suck about real life organized religion is stuff that also sucks about them.

You do lose morality for killing Saints, and in certain parts of the game they're friendly with you in an "enemy of my enemy" kind of way, but given that morality, as a stat, is clearly more synecdoche for "reputation [with the local authorities]" than it is any kind of spiritual morality/karma, it's pretty clear that they're meant to be bad guys overall. Especially with how they're involved in certain side-quests.

On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE that has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING OR RELEVANCE to ANYTHING I JUST SAID, Cocona is a perfect cinnamon roll of innocence and goodness, and if anything were to happen to Cocona I would deliver unto Noer and all the major ports the same devastation that struck Sybaris, sparing not one of the miserable fuckers who, even if by mere inaction, allowed that harm to come to her.

I would ALSO LIKE TO STATE that there may have recently been a massacre that took place at the Saints' Chapel north of Noer, and that this massacre has NO RELATION WHATSOEVER to anything I've said here―though if you choose to connect the dots and infer relevant information that should be incorporated into your self-preservation instincts, I bear no responsibility nor obstacle.
alluding to something

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Soooo... This version is fucked, right? I don't understand why this is, I haven't had problem with other RPGM games! :/

Fingers crossed the next version is less fucky!

The REALred.

Jun 15, 2019
It mightn't be working for you because 0.5.3.0 is "deeply fucked" to quote Eccma417 on the state of this build.
A "Damage Control" build has been released officially but will only show up here in about five days.
Oh, good to know.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Soooo... This version is fucked, right? I don't understand why this is, I haven't had problem with other RPGM games! :/

Fingers crossed the next version is less fucky!
Yes. It is fucked beyond all repair, it seems.
0.5.3.1 is supposed to be a fix build (released April 30th; will see it here on the 7th)
You want a less fucky game and you're playing LonaRPG? You're playing the wrong game ;)

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Yes. It is fucked beyond all repair, it seems.
0.5.3.1 is supposed to be a fix build (released April 30th; will see it here on the 7th)
You want a less fucky game and you're playing LonaRPG? You're playing the wrong game ;)
Good thing I'm not the only one having these error issues then! If waiting is required, then wait I shall!

By "Fucky" I meant without errors, atleast not as much! And besides, I actually like the game. I always liked hardcore games, aswell as this kind of "hack & slash" kind of combat system. Where you can either sneak or rush in swinging without the turn-based mechanic, where you have to wait your turn.

Thanks for letting me know, btw. ^_^

Edit: Can someone provide a MEGA link to an earlier version that is atleast somewhat stable and not riddled with errors, please?

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
Public posts are a week behind of latest posts so you don’t completely deprive the dev from his income since you’re basically ripping it from his subscribestar/patreon without his permission; Which to be fair is being done to many people on this site, but in this occasion you’re doing it to a one-man dev who’s only getting ~900 dollars a month to work on the game, so I think you can imagine the implications of doing such a thing.

Well I just didn't know that and just though that there was mystake (post without link) now I get it-public is week behind and that's ok. Anyway don't be funny about ripping of anybudy coz I don't tell anyone to share the patreon link I just asked and got answer so no, there is no implications. I would never ever promote or support the developer who do such a disgusting, awful and purly evil game like this so I don't really care.

just take it easy, we're all here for fun

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
By "Fucky" I meant without errors, atleast not as much! And besides, I actually like the game. I always liked hardcore games, aswell as this kind of "hack & slash" kind of combat system. Where you can either sneak or rush in swinging without the turn-based mechanic, where you have to wait your turn.

Edit: Can someone provide a MEGA link to an earlier version that is atleast somewhat stable and not riddled with errors, please?
I know, I was playing with words.
Eccma recommends going back to play 0.5.2.1 in the meantime, so here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-3-0-eccma417.49993/post-5671775

• Red Heart
Reactions: HerrLeutnant
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes