lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
Does anyone have a map of the game area ?? I picked the Dragon grass mission as my first one but it doesnt show on the map at all so i basically dont know where to go, even with the guide.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I just got started with the game and I love it. One thing though... is there a wiki or info on transformations?
There's a guide here, no wiki. Check the first post.

Does anyone have a map of the game area ?? I picked the Dragon grass mission as my first one but it doesnt show on the map at all so i basically dont know where to go, even with the guide.
You find the Dragon Grass in the rainforest areas (same place with the big warthogs and banana trees), there's some a little north of Noer and some to the west.

Reactions: CaiNanE
Jul 4, 2018
So quick question, is there any way to switch personalities? along with unlocking, lets say Mana weapons via SaveEdit or something?

Apr 1, 2020
So quick question, is there any way to switch personalities? along with unlocking, lets say Mana weapons via SaveEdit or something?
All trait choices are permanent, including the personalities, and the individual stat-boost traits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As to the question of save editing, I think one of the cheat codes lets you manually add or remove traits, which may or may not bypass the restrictions.

Reactions: CaiNanE

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
There's a guide here, no wiki. Check the first post.

You find the Dragon Grass in the rainforest areas (same place with the big warthogs and banana trees), there's some a little north of Noer and some to the west.
Problem is, it seems out of date

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
I got captured by fishkind while having "slutty" personality (nymph trait), and after I leveled up I chose the perk that incresases attack while depressed, and now her personality is "normal". Idk if this is intentional or not

sigzillaa

Apr 6, 2021
go

Go to the fish port and ask about travel at right side of the map. don't ask the pirate, then travel to the fish people's island. Go at the temple at the middle of the map. after solving the puzzle at the temple, you'll find that girl at the north-eastern part of the map. she'll ask you something and you're gonna find that dude plague over the inn at the fish peoples. Bring that person within two days to her, then vuawala.
dude what are you talking about north-eastern part of the map? that doesn't explain anything I went to both north-eastern areas of fish island and nobody was there (lost temple and the place where you can make a raft) this was after I did the puzzle and everything by the way

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
I am playing on 0.5.2.1 and the temple with the sea witch on fishtopia is not translated. Can someone help me please?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
so i have a problem i go to the clinic and whenever i try and talk to the clerk i get this error
The patch is really just one comma and you can fix it yourself. Do the unpack thing described on previous page.
Go to: "LonaRPG.Beta\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb" and edit line 82. See the missing comma there? Just add it so it looks like: "[0,150,0,0], #ItemNoerTea"

Yeah, don't save in the Orkind cave. In fact, stay away from it. Or save outside it. If you play DOOM mode, don't sleep in there. But I guess you only do that if you're trapped there. In which case then your screwed.
I am playing on 0.5.2.1 and the temple with the sea witch on fishtopia is not translated. Can someone help me please?
Hi.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When I talk to the NPC... error ( idemscript ) and the game close
0.5.3.0 is fucked beyond all repair. Go back to 0.5.2.1 and play that version instead... For the next four days.
A damage control version (0.5.3.1) will land on that day.
Once it was known how badly effed it is, I should have requested it be added to the OP and to have the advice to continue with 0.5.2.1 added as well. Well, live and learn.

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
Well... I don't know, but isn't version 0.5.3.1 already updated on Cien, etc.?

Does the fact that damage control version 0.5.3.1 will be uploaded in a few days mean that a version with more fixes will be available?

I have Ver. 0.5.3.1, and that bug has been fixed.
Or does the latest update still have the Elise crash bug or something?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes