quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
1622191304020.png
Has anyone else encountered this bug or would be able to tell me if it's on my side? This shows up whenever I try bartering so I can't buy anything from him. It's a fresh new game I downloaded from the first page, only thing I added to it was a few cheat shortcuts as a .rb file. I was going to try making a mod that modifies a few things to my tastes but I don't know how to do any of it. Noticed there are a lot of new files inside the scripts folder, but I wouldn't think those are to blame since they came with the download.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.4.1
This time I haven't goofed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you would like to help facilitate the development of LonaRPG, please consider subscribing through either or . You can also visit his and buy it though there instead. Also available is a censored Demo version available through .

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Squark
can you 31 may give us game with patch.0.5.4.2.1 (i mean upgrade it by yourself) because many people dont know how to upgrade the game by te patch.
Plese do it.)))

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
*happy merchant pic*
*text*
I guess you already saw your answer in the release notes for 0.5.4.1?
PA: I'm still not back BTW, I have a lot of AFK stuff to deal with and I have put the ENG patching/merging files on hold for the moment. Writing this is the first free time I've had in a while.

I will merge and patch 0.5.4.2 (the real one) when it lands (or I get it in some mysterious way) though. Judging by the release notes it needs some patching to work properly.
Ta ta.
So, I spot no difference between 0.5.4.0 and 0.5.4.2 regarding textfiles except the added few lines in CompLisa.txt. But I am confused since eccma brought back tornado for water mage replacing the mist skill which he added as a deepone Lona skill replacing dodge... But the problem is that there was no change made to DataSkill.txt. So I need to investigate that. It's weird.. The skill to make the tornado is still called mist.. So I need to test that before uploading the 0.5.4.2 patch.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I guess you already saw your answer in the release notes for 0.5.4.1?

So, I spot no difference between 0.5.4.0 and 0.5.4.2 regarding textfiles except the added few lines in CompLisa.txt. But I am confused since eccma brought back tornado for water mage replacing the mist skill which he added as a deepone Lona skill replacing dodge... But the problem is that there was no change made to DataSkill.txt. So I need to investigate that. It's weird.. The skill to make the tornado is still called mist.. So I need to test that before uploading the 0.5.4.2 patch.
I don't know if it's because I've been away for months and things changed a lot, if you are actually making little sense or if I'm just dumb but I'm completely lost here. Did you mean the changelog? Because it skips 0.5.4.1. The rest of the game works fine so I just accepted I won't be able to buy from that merchant and went away.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
About Deepone Lona, while I know how to get there (painfully so) what do I need to be a True one? The sea witch says something about jumping in the sea but I'm as clueless as Lona herself.
---
While I was writing this dumb question that would without a single doubt get me some sarcastic remark, I remembered the awesome feature of this wonderful forum that you can search inside the thread so I answered myself my doubt. I still decided to post the original with this append to it, so I can remember this little episode when I try to make some dumb comment again.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
That white semen mod posted in this thread should be linked in the OP imo, really changes the feel of the game at least for me, others might want it and not even know.
I second this. That file has made me want to play again; I wasn't a huge fan of the piss-colored cum LMAO.
It's on page 439, to help everyone else that may be looking for it.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I don't know if it's because I've been away for months and things changed a lot, if you are actually making little sense or if I'm just dumb but I'm completely lost here. Did you mean the changelog? Because it skips 0.5.4.1. The rest of the game works fine so I just accepted I won't be able to buy from that merchant and went away.
Just 2 posts below your question:
-*fixed, NoerRecRoom happy mechanic trade error(cause by 0540)
It says mechanic. But it's merchant. Beacuse eccma has no spell book.

Edit: I stand corrected. Eccma is a mage and has already fixed the Tornado issue I brought up 4 hours ago. Thanks, Eccma.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I've been tinkering with a .rb file to improve the human/moot/deepone numbers but I'm not sure if I should add anything else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just have to copy-paste the code provided, including the first line and "end", and change each of their SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION to [0,1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19] for it to work, right?
Also, SEEDBED adds a lot of lactation on higher levels and I'd like to tweak that too, how can I? I figured it shouldn't be much harder than this if someone provides the code in a similar fashion.

Exeon

May 15, 2020
That white semen mod posted in this thread should be linked in the OP imo, really changes the feel of the game at least for me, others might want it and not even know.
Wtf yeah, definitely. Didn't even know that was a thing. Like the another guy also said, piss colored cum isn't for me. At least not for humans, it'd make sense if disgusting monsters had it still such as the goblins

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes