thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
So all this and its only one Bandit No wolf pack that rapes then kills no pigs not even a Horse... Real missed chance for way more "Bad Ends" Claire's Quest Nails this with creeps, old men, Bandits, and just horny animals like come on this game is great but ONE SCENE!
Unfortunately claire's quest "bad ends" are actually game ending, whereas in LonaRPG the endings go on to the logical conclusion and you can actually continue and escape from an orkind's nest or bandit lair, or escape slavery etc. Claire's quest is great but LonaRPG allows you to completely avoid sex and be an action hero if you wish to...

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
I tried without picking the personalities at first and noticed that at level 15 (I think) there's 2 traits available.

On my latest playthough I took Timid and only saw double traits at level 40.

Is that consistent with anyone else? -And would it mean that not taking any personality means more traitpoints?
No idea what conclusion you're reaching here. Yes, taking no personality means you have 1 more free trait point because you didn't use it to get the personality. No, there's no exploit or anything.
If you pick a trait that a certain personality can't obtain, you'll be locked out of that personality, so no scumming it.

Here's what's locked out by each (the fully darkened out ones):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pessimist and Masochist are also mutually exclusive.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Firstly: Uhh, duh. I figured it requires the paid account unlocks because activating the steam guard doesn't allow me to report things. It says "Error You must enable Steam Guard before you can vote." when attempting a report. That it considers reporting to be voting and says that you need a ...yeah. You can understand my confusion if it doesn't work properly because of that, and because my account security: "Status: Protected by Steam Guard email".

Searching it up, seems like a common issue.

Secondly: I don't even understand your hostility here, did you just not understand what I said? Wtf, where did that come from?

Edit: Seems a limited account (Free account) might require a mobile authentication and not just an email authentication to report things, so yeah, paid account or mobile authentication needed to report shit if this guy is correct. Most threads for this question don't even have answers. Also wow, Steam discussions are kind of filled with shitheads, lmao. When searching up this issue, it's like a bunch of children spamming off topic shit in most threads and nobody actually trying to answer the question. Trying to find any legit information there is painful. The "Limited User Account" help page doesn't even mention reporting or these specific restrictions. Playing a guessing game with how a site functions, cool Steam, real professional.
Sorry, I really shouldn't post at 3AM. I get ratty and easy to annoy around then.
On the whole $5 minimum spend in the store, I think I understand their stance. They want to be sure people aren't going to just go and set up hundreds of Alt throwaway accounts for the purpose of complaining.

FruitSmoothie said:
Report them please.
Item and user account reported.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

HotDoG1458

Mar 10, 2018
Uhh, wtf mods? We were talking about the guy having his shit stolen and uploaded to steam against his wishes. Just ctrl F'd a word and deleted any posts with it or something? Rofl, top quality mods. Sometimes there are situational issues that need to be discussed. Maybe they got some reports from the people stealing the developers game and didn't even look into the situation before deleting posts?

I'd rather assume it was a mistake because the alternative reason to nuke that discussion is a much worse look.

Report them please.
forget it,
commies won't stop until they be found under the flood.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Is there any app other than joyplay support this game
What's the problem man? If the game doesn't work out for you, i did some tweaking since last month and now it works flawlessly

In case u need help (if you're fellow Android user) here's my requirement for LonaRPG on JoiPlay :
- LonaRPG (obviously) ver 0.5.4.0.1 (0.5.5 ain't friendly to JoiPlay at the moment, haven't tried the 0.5.6 yet)
- JoiPlay ver. 1.00.44 (newer version than that is FUBAR right now as far as i know)
- RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay ver. 1.01.40 (dunno if newer version works, dont care)
- Create new folder for your games (mine is JoiPlay) and put it in the internal storage, it won't work if you put it in your SD Card (example : internal/JoiPlay/"put_your_games_here")

//edit: just tried it on external storage, still works, but not optimized for all games, needs more test. In case you need to find the save, it will be in : (internal/Android/data/cyou.joiplay.joiplay/files/"your_game_folder_name")
instead of the game folder

- if you've already download the VXACE RTP, put it in the RPG Maker Plugin folder (it should be look like this : internal/Android/data/cyou.joiplay.rpgm/RTP/RPGVXACE)

As for my phone, i use Realme C12, a cheap ass mid tier Android phone with godly battery

Last edited:

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Yes, there is a way to sneak out of every bad and endgame situation (except a certain abomination lair that has no door). The key to playing this game is meticulous stamina management and sneaking, especially when your lona has nothing. Use rock toss to distract the guards and sneak around. You can save cum to eat as well, as distasteful as it is, you need to survive. I have gone through all the "end game" scenarios, and there is a way out for all of them. Just need to be careful, sneak and survive.
I swear to God, that abomination rape is no joke, I've tried waiting for half hour before i realized there's no way out because the stamina won't get higher than 30.
I even use cheats to maxed out my stats before i tried it again, but damn, abomination rape and Hell Mode combination is unholy

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
So if i dont pick any of the 3 and get all the perks i want then pick slut or strong will it remove perks or is that just a win win for me ?
Yes, probably, maybe. The 3 personality traits lock out some other traits, but in return they come with passive effects and give you a good amount of stats. Juicing is in this awkward spot where it's OP enough to take out most enemies in 1 go, but never strong enough to 1shot any of the bigger enemies even with maxed out cheated stats so the extra bit of SexAtk from Nymph might as well not exist. Since a lot of enemies cannot be Juiced at all maybe Nymph isn't all that good. So I'd say go and try not picking it, and if it doesn't work out all you need to do is not clean Lona's privates until eventually you get a respawn.

Personally I think Timid is the only personality trait that is potentially good. Most notable passive effects are +8 increased def which is a rare bonus and halved sta cost on fapping and orgasms which you may have already noticed is a great way to level up. There are no restrictions on armor to begin with and high quality weapons have better stats but that's about it. Magic is much better paired with stealth than with weapons anyway so it's not a bad deal. You're locked out of juicing but you need that much damage there's still witch juice and you can always rely on explosives which don't require anything other than a bit of coin.

If you wanna learn more have a look trait_WeakSoul.json, trait_Nymph.json and trait_IronWill.json which are located in the LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\ directory. Weaksoul, nymph and ironwill are very searchable names if you wanna find out the rest of the details.

searchable trait is searchable.png

Btw Yukihirou has posted a lot of valuable stuff throughout this thread, you should check it out. He has very detailed knowledge of some of the more obscure mechanics of this game, which you'll be confonted with sooner or later. Chances are he will help you anyway if you have any questions, but if you're trying to make a good impression I humbly suggest taking a different approach.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

gutterslut

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I guess I just need to get better at abusing sneak.

Yes, there is a way to sneak out of every bad and endgame situation (except a certain abomination lair that has no door). The key to playing this game is meticulous stamina management and sneaking, especially when your lona has nothing. Use rock toss to distract the guards and sneak around. You can save cum to eat as well, as distasteful as it is, you need to survive. I have gone through all the "end game" scenarios, and there is a way out for all of them. Just need to be careful, sneak and survive.
So, let me ask this more specifically then: If you are able to sneak out and escape, how exactly do you get out of the "hole" that occurs once you're more or less stuck in the red, have zero possessions, etc. How do you go about building back up, getting to decent health, getting clothes again and all that (outside of just stashing stuff away in the bank)?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
New to the game, have a few questions...
1. Afraid not, it's going to take some effort to get familiar with this game but feel free to ask anything.

2. Dunno I always just repay my loans, he accepts explosives so it should be easy.
lona shark stats.png loan what loan.png wait somewhere to lose heat.png

This will work even with 0 points in scoutcraft, but you will need to reset aggro a few times and you might not be able to pick up any coins he might drop. Use rocks to get npcs to move out of the way and detonate the explosives. If you're sneaky enough to place explosives without aggro then I recommend making the third explosive a time bomb to give yourself a head start. Keep an eye on your morality to see if it's safe to show yourself.

3. Haven't really explored this yet which might account for a lot of missing achievements, but according to patch notes you're supposed to be able to take your stuff back. Also I can't find any shame in using all of the features that the game offers you. Have seen/read re:zero or played undertale or katana zero? If saving is somehow is undesirably OP or something then the author needs to change how saving works, there are no reasonable alternatives. The change between hell and doom is kinda dumb really because there's nothing stopping you from making a backup. Also the author may decide what the game does, but he has no business deciding what my computer does with my files.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
1. Afraid not, it's going to take some effort to get familiar with this game but feel free to ask anything.

2. Dunno I always just repay my loans, he accepts explosives so it should be easy.
View attachment 1323535 View attachment 1323534 View attachment 1323536

This will work even with 0 points in scoutcraft, but you will need to reset aggro a few times and you might not be able to pick up any coins he might drop. Use rocks to get npcs to move out of the way and detonate the explosives. If you're sneaky enough to place explosives without aggro then I recommend making the third explosive a time bomb to give yourself a head start. Keep an eye on your morality to see if it's safe to show yourself.

3. Haven't really explored this yet which might account for a lot of missing achievements, but according to patch notes you're supposed to be able to take your stuff back. Also I can't find any shame in using all of the features that the game offers you. Have seen/read re:zero or played undertale or katana zero? If saving is somehow is undesirably OP or something then the author needs to change how saving works, there are no reasonable alternatives. The change between hell and doom is kinda dumb really because there's nothing stopping you from making a backup. Also the author may decide what the game does, but he has no business deciding what my computer does with my files.
As long as the save system ain't like Fear and Hunger, I'll take on Hell Mode anytime.

Seriously, Fear and Hunger save system gave me PTSD man

Reactions: Yukihirou

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
RyonaRPG (I think, being a copy of Violated Heroine's formula and has the preg tag) and Violated Heroine.

I've gotta say though, these really aren't the types of games that would ever play well on mobile. Too many keys/key combos and fast gameplay. It's difficult to play even on a keyboard, I'd love to see somebody try to deal with the mobs like wolves that jump all over the fucking place on mobile, lol. Maybe VH would be better about that, but I can't recommend trying it with LonaRPG.
Well, I've played it on my phone with JoiPlay for two weeks now and i can assure you, that you are absolutely right.

It's still enjoyable, but occasionally i have to use the in app keyboard for some cases (the cauldron, the utility skill, juicing, adn trap) and it's kinda annoying.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
That's a bummer, if the devs smart enough, he might wanna consider porting the game to mobile. I see a lot of mobile game nowadays and i know why. You can literally playing game while shitting, lol.

Anyway thanks, gotta give up on this game for now.
And bro if its not bothering you at all, can you gimme recommendation game similar to this? RPG elements with detailed pregnancies and standing picture that represents the characters status.
Dude, I've made it works since two weeks ago. It cost me around 1 months or so of my life span, but it's playable, enjoyable, and (God Bless) doesn't crash whatsoever.

Just check it here
What's the problem man? If the game doesn't work out for you, i did some tweaking since last month and now it works flawlessly

In case u need help (if you're fellow Android user) here's my requirement for LonaRPG on JoiPlay :
- LonaRPG (obviously) ver 0.5.4.0.1 (0.5.5 ain't friendly to JoiPlay at the moment, haven't tried the 0.5.6 yet)
- JoiPlay ver. 1.00.44 (newer version than that is FUBAR right now as far as i know)
- RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay ver. 1.01.40 (dunno if newer version works, dont care)
- Create new folder for your games (mine is JoiPlay) and put it in the internal storage, it won't work if you put it in your SD Card (example : internal/JoiPlay/"put_your_games_here")
- if you've already download the VXACE RTP, put it in the RPG Maker Plugin folder (it should be look like this : internal/Android/data/cyou.joiplay.rpgm/RTP/RPGVXACE)

As for my phone, i use Realme C12, a cheap ass mid tier Android phone with godly battery
For recommendations

Cursed Armor (works with JoiPlay too ^_^)
https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-50-wolfzq.1193/

- Cursed Armor II (my laptop is potat, so i can't play it yet)
https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-ii-v2-6-wolfzq-esp.68035/

- Hazumi and Pregnation (that's literally the gimmick, not my taste tho)
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-5-3-mihiraghi.33392/

- Wings of Roldea (love this one, definitely must try)
https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-v1-20-8-1-waterspoon.20530/

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoshi1997

gutterslut

Jun 21, 2018
That bit is a little confusing too. Whenever Lona gets stripped and all, or loses her items, I never see any way to recover them. Stripped items seem to just disappear for good. Is there any real way to recover lost or confiscated items?

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
That bit is a little confusing too. Whenever Lona gets stripped and all, or loses her items, I never see any way to recover them. Stripped items seem to just disappear for good. Is there any real way to recover lost or confiscated items?
As far as i know, no, it's not possible. Even though I've tried to check the chest after I've been caught, there's nothing there except the randomized loot

Tried it on the Arena, Orkind Lair near Noer City, Orkind Lair near the Mines, the Mines on the way to Pirate's Bane (you'll know it when you see it, there's some repeatable quest for slaying monster there too in Burning Keg), Coastal Fortress, Doom Fortress, Deepones Lair (in the swamp, on the way to Pirate's Bane, the Redneck Families (east of Doom Fortress, west of Dick Tribe), the Bandits Hideout in Noer City, and definitely not in the Abomination Lair (before the Coastal Fortress, surrounded by mountain, you'll know it when you see it)

Might been possible if you're caught by the guards because of your low morality and then do your time in the prison, but my memory's hazy, might've need to try it again

Haven't tried it on Fishtopia Isle, but it seems the results will be the same tho

gutterslut

Jun 21, 2018
As far as i know, no, it's not possible. Even though I've tried to check the chest after I've been caught, there's nothing there except the randomized loot

Tried it on the Arena, Orkind Lair near Noer City, Orkind Lair near the Mines, the Mines on the way to Pirate's Bane (you'll know it when you see it, there's some repeatable quest for slaying monster there too in Burning Keg), Coastal Fortress, Doom Fortress, Deepones Lair (in the swamp, on the way to Pirate's Bane, the Redneck Families (east of Doom Fortress, west of Dick Tribe), the Bandits Hideout in Noer City, and definitely not in the Abomination Lair (before the Coastal Fortress, surrounded by mountain, you'll know it when you see it)

Might been possible if you're caught by the guards because of your low morality and then do your time in the prison, but my memory's hazy, might've need to try it again

Haven't tried it on Fishtopia Isle, but it seems the results will be the same tho
That is a shame. It would add a lot to the game if you were able to recover things somehow. Doesn't really make any sense for it all to just vanish into thin air.

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
Items dropped on the ground will disappear after a certain amount of time (depending on your SCU). And stolen items when you get captured are generaly stored in a chest in the area where you are held captive.

As for your original questions : 1:no (making a wiki page would be a good idea, there's definetly enough material to make it worth) , 2:idk
3 : Those horrible situations still need some balancing, right now 75% of those are a game over. Your captors will beat you to death (even if you try to be a good girl) before you can get your first morning sickness from pregnancy, which is counter productive for monsters that are supposed to rely on women to reproduce ...
So 75% you die, 5% you managed to know that you will get captured and prepared to not be in too bad of a shape to escape day 1, 5% you have the right combination of traits and a bit of luck and you may be able to survive for longer periods. And the last 15% is abomination lairs, where it's harder to die than survive because believe me, there are fates WAY worse than death in this game.
If you somehow manage to get away, pro tip : rain forest + dark cauldron op, and you'll be back in shape in 1 or 2 days.

On an unrelated topic, I discovered 2 things recently.
1 : You keep everything from your bank when you rebirth, which makes it super easy to escape Noer island. Just stockpile gold as long as you want, get a baby, rebirth, keep your money, escape. gg wp.
2 : For those who have played far enough into the game, ever wonder where the metal music come from in the second Ovelord M405 mini-game (near Sybaris) ?
Edit : 3 : Don't try to stack more than 100coins, it looks like it just deletes anything you add above 100

And for people who want a translation for 0.5.6.1, I posted one here : https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-6-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6247165
If I work on 0.5.7 it will only be after a few 0.0.0.x updates.

Last edited:

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for the replies. I guess I just need to get better at abusing sneak.

So, let me ask this more specifically then: If you are able to sneak out and escape, how exactly do you get out of the "hole" that occurs once you're more or less stuck in the red, have zero possessions, etc. How do you go about building back up, getting to decent health, getting clothes again and all that (outside of just stashing stuff away in the bank)?
1. Bank is your friend, always have a spare stash. If you lose EVERYTHING you have, that's your own fault.
2. Wilderness - you can get wood that you can sell for 50g. Food, dark cauldron, dry meal to survive.
3. Best mission is the clearing squatters for 1 large copper coin - do it once and you have enough for 3 keys at the inn.
4. Red potions can heal up to 4-5 injuries. If you buy 2-3 potions you can recover from all your injuries in no time.
5. Prostitution in the inn, then dancing. Use stamina management.
6. To get back into the town, go through the orkind nest and sewer. Watch out for traps.
7. Abuse the AI, they will de-aggro when they lose sight of you and when you leave a certain radius from them. Run, run and run.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes