Houzi

Mar 27, 2021
Can some1 throw me his save with reborn seawitch or goblin lona? Im tired of waiting Lona to give birth to another human offspring :cautious:
I have a save but you'll be at lvl 99. you'd just need to die and choose moot or rebirth for deep one (aka seawitch) lona

Reactions: Olimp13

Houzi

Mar 27, 2021
Anyone know what to do with the giant pig in the bandit camp ?
I manage to kill everyone in the camp. interact with the pig it just follow me. where do I bring it to ?
You can just leave after interacting with the pig and the pig will become a companion that you can get right above the pirate fort i believe

Houzi

Mar 27, 2021
Looking for a way to be able to equip armor/weapons as true deepone lona (seawitch lona). I've lowered the weak and sexy stat boost that you get from transforming into seawitch lona so that you dont get attacked by everyone all the time, but sadly you still cant talk to anyone while in that form for some reason. Anyone know where the code is to make changes to these things?

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
do we still fine if only eat mouse n insect, guys? only bad mood? cuz i see elias can heal parasite and it cost alot ....5k to much

Houzi

Mar 27, 2021
do we still fine if only eat mouse n insect, guys? only bad mood? cuz i see elias can heal parasite and it cost alot ....5k to much
you get parasites from flesh demons and abominations. eating mouse n insects is safe. only gives bad mood and a chance to make you vomit with Gastrosia but thats it.

Reactions: Jhon789

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
If 't be true th're is a timeth rec'rd'd on this game, haply i wouldst beest embarrass'd on how much i didst enjoyeth t. Not just f'r the pleasure, but f'r the action, and st'ry t did hold. I spendeth much timeth on this game and f'r yond i giveth t mine own final revieweth
-action: 5/5
-animation: 4/5
-game fullness (sex status. etc): 5/5
-can thee fap: 5/5
-difficulty: 5/5 (when you understand the game it can get from hard to medium)
-st'ry: 5/5 (doesn't have long text so you don't have to hold space bar to skip)
Overal
5/5 AND it gets my gentleman approve

preuzmi.jpg

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
W
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Were do i put the file?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes