jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
Perhaps I haven't seen enough of your past posts, but your carry-weight-ignoring playstyle is intriguing and mysterious to me.

Do you find it to be a high-maintenance way of playing, or do you just naturally come across enough resources to adequately negate the drawbacks? How much active effort would you say it takes to negate the drawbacks per every hour of normal gameplay? Are you constantly acting against the drawbacks, or do you prefer to stock up on resources for those purposes in big chunks, spaced out more?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Doom guy Lona does not exist... she can't hurt you
Doom guy Lona:
View attachment 1494136
lol. That actually reminded me of the time when I got so frustrated during the caravan rescue quest because the survivors kept dying/horrendous tracking, that I decided to just kill all the goblins instead. Can't lose survivors if there's no threats to their lives but me.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
In general, I'm interested in what the author was inspired by. Doesn't he imagine this corruption as communism on the mainland of China, when after the Second World War Chiang Kai-shek could not keep the big cities from the communists and he saw his only salvation in sailing to Taiwan.
If he sees it this way, it is not surprising that he does not want to see a united China.
Thanks, now I have this cursed mental image of Chiang Kai-shek as a small woman, battered and bruised but hopeful as she sails away to Taiwan.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
"Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted."

If you're really interested in EccmA417's propaganda, he has a discord I'm sure people there are very enthusiastic to talk about his "insight".

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
By the way, should I get more potions? I thought I had enough but after this I feel a little under-equipped
Depending on your difficulties, the harder ones prevents you to access inventory during combat and also there is a slighty possibility that you're going to get addiction for the said potions thus, I think you need more if your game difficulties is higher then normal just fyi. :D

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Perhaps I haven't seen enough of your past posts, but your carry-weight-ignoring playstyle is intriguing and mysterious to me.

Do you find it to be a high-maintenance way of playing, or do you just naturally come across enough resources to adequately negate the drawbacks? How much active effort would you say it takes to negate the drawbacks per every hour of normal gameplay? Are you constantly acting against the drawbacks, or do you prefer to stock up on resources for those purposes in big chunks, spaced out more?
doekoes.png
As for money if you compare the inventory weight and money from an earlier video it should be pretty self explanatory, and it's not that much effort either I simply play an RPG game like an RPG game by selling all the stuff I come across.

I find this way of playing much less effort than constantly micro managing all my breadcrumbs and inevitably still ending up overweight anyway at any point during whatever journey I happen to go on. I've been doing this for a long time but I still know what it's like because there's a bug when captured where you lose all but 1 of your currently equipped items (plus one more type of item). So every time I do Cocona's quest I dump everything in the bank and it's very compelling to only take what I need and consequently I once again notice just how small her inventory is.

The stamina penalty is the harshest on overmap, where you can't take more than two steps on mountain terrain without fainting, but in return this generates a crapton of milk. This milk can be used as food by turning it into cheese using the cauldron, but on this playthrough I ended up selling all my cheese twice already due to reaching the item cap. The yellow number you see when taking a step on the overmap is equivalent to standing still on any normal map for that many seconds, so two steps on a mountain is equal to Lona generating milk for 2.5 minutes long. It adds up real quick...

traversing mountain terrain.png milksplash count.png

Obviously this is only profitable on hard, but the biggest source of money is still random loot. Yes, it requires grinding but at least it's a short grind and on hard you don't even need to do it much except a little at the start. Best place for random loot used to be the last warehouse at Noer Docks, now you probably only want to grind that place while skipping time for the first rebirth, but most of the random chests are good as long as you can reach them.

Btw I have no idea why the dev decided to nerf the chest at the warehouse in Noer Docks, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the following video, that I also posted on discord a while back on the 24th of august only a few days before the nerf, where I quickly clear said place at level 1 (0 trait point spent) with nothing but the starting equipment and a single piece of rag that I picked up from Noer street on my way there.

View attachment bonk.mp4

On hell it may be necessary to grind more random loot, but I really don't get why anyone would want to play on hell. It's not like enemies become stronger or fight better or even increase in number, all you get is a load of bullshit like food disappearing and being forced to return to Elise and not being able to sell golden milk because it will expire before you reach a vendor. Doom is even worse because no matter how much of everything you take with you it's all useless when you cannot access your inventory. You're completely at the mercy of RNG to not take too many wounds, not to get stunned and then grabbed/raep'd and to not lose your weapon and/or off-hand in the middle of combat which also always happens when getting grabbed/raep'd even if you successfully break free. Dev told me he wouldn't recommend anyone playing on doom until the game was finished, but I also heard from the dev that some people fucking beat his game on doom, whatever that exactly means considering everything in the game is optional, without spending a single trait point wtf. I'd still love to see a video of any kind but damn you do you and just let me play on hard.

Lastly, as you can tell from the videos I posted earlier, I do play with mods where I remove certain dialogue and to immensely speed up certain things and I also make rest consume as much food as is needed for a full recovery or otherwise as much as available. I had to do this because 1 rest already takes long enough and I really don't feel like watching the same cg over and over thousands of times.

Last edited:

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1497119
As for money if you compare the inventory weight and money from an earlier video it should be pretty self explanatory, and it's not that much effort either I simply play an RPG game like an RPG game by selling all the stuff I come across.

I find this way of playing much less effort than constantly micro managing all my breadcrumbs and inevitably still ending up overweight anyway at any point during whatever journey I happen to go on. I've been doing this for a long time but I still know what it's like because there's a bug when captured where you lose all but 1 of your currently equipped items (plus one more type of item). So every time I do Cocona's quest I dump everything in the bank and it's very compelling to only take what I need and consequently I once again notice just how small her inventory is.

The stamina penalty is the harshest on overmap, where you can't take more than two steps on mountain terrain without fainting, but in return this generates a crapton of milk. This milk can be used as food by turning it into cheese using the cauldron, but on this playthrough I ended up selling all my cheese twice already due to reaching the item cap. The yellow number you see when taking a step on the overmap is equivalent to standing still on any normal map for that many seconds, so two steps on a mountain is equal to Lona generating milk for 2.5 minutes long. It adds up real quick...

View attachment 1497222 View attachment 1497221

Obviously this is only profitable on hard, but the biggest source of money is still random loot. Yes, it requires grinding but at least it's a short grind and on hard you don't even need to do it much except a little at the start. Best place for random loot used to be the last warehouse at Noer Docks, now you probably only want to grind that place while skipping time for the first rebirth, but most of the random chests are good as long as you can reach them.

Btw I have no idea why the dev decided to nerf the chest at the warehouse in Noer Docks, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the following video, that I also posted on discord a while back on the 24th of august only a few days before the nerf, where I quickly clear said place at level 1 (0 trait point spent) with nothing but the starting equipment and a single piece of rag that I picked up from Noer street on my way there.

View attachment 1497239

On hell it may be necessary to grind more random loot, but I really don't get why anyone would want to play on hell. It's not like enemies become stronger or fight better or even increase in number, all you get is a load of bullshit like food disappearing and being forced to return to Elise and not being able to sell golden milk because it will expire before you reach a vendor. Doom is even worse because no matter how much of everything you take with you it's all useless when you cannot access your inventory. You're completely at the mercy of RNG to not take too many wounds, not to get stunned and then grabbed/raep'd and to not lose your weapon and/or off-hand in the middle of combat which also always happens when getting grabbed/raep'd even if you successfully break free. Dev told me he wouldn't recommend anyone playing on doom until the game was finished, but I also heard from the dev that some people fucking beat his game on doom, whatever that exactly means considering everything in the game is optional, without spending a single trait point wtf. I'd still love to see a video of any kind but damn you do you and just let me play on hard.

Lastly, as you can tell from the videos I posted earlier, I do play with mods where I remove certain dialogue and to immensely speed up certain things and I also make rest consume as much food as is needed for a full recovery or otherwise as much as available. I had to do this because 1 rest already takes long enough and I really don't feel like watching the same cg over and over thousands of times.
This is very informative and interesting stuff, thank you for taking the time to respond!! I was wondering about that previous clip where your rests restored stamina instantly, didn't occur to me it could be a mod, I thought I was just missing out on some poorly documented existing game feature.

Do you make your own mods to cut down on needless tedium/repetition, or have you downloaded others'? If it's the latter, could I kindly request a list of the ones you use, if you don't mind?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Do you make your own mods to cut down on needless tedium/repetition, or have you downloaded others'? If it's the latter, could I kindly request a list of the ones you use, if you don't mind?
Made myself, ruby is not too difficult if you already know a bit of programming.

Remove the .txt file extension from these and place the first one in the modscripts folder. That is all, it will overwrite part of the functionality of rest.

Replace the second one with the one in \Data\HCGframes, but make a backup of the original Justin Cees. This version has most of the dialogue commented out to make the cg finish really quickly, and the entire second cg is repeated thrice for up to 15 extra times at maximum lactation resulting in a total of up to 16 milks. Beware that Lona can pass out from this, which may result in a coma orgy or something like that depending on where this happens.

Reactions: jigs01

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
anyone know how to fix this error? , I have already had similar bugs throughout the game, I have nothing retouched, as it is downloaded as it is played, this error literally makes a part of the game not work, I do not say that in order not to give a spoiler

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
View attachment 1497119

View attachment 1497222 View attachment 1497221

View attachment 1497239

you're insane

• Haha
Reactions: pocongmaster

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you for explaining so much, I'm going to switch on Doom today.

Is it any way to avoid kissing or licking(?) while performing a dance in a tavern? It looks like patrons able to kiss mouth to mouth and do instant cunnilingus reaching Lona over the bar while she is still on stage (

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you for explaining so much, I'm going to switch on Doom today.

Is it any way to avoid kissing or licking(?) while performing a dance in a tavern? It looks like patrons able to kiss mouth to mouth and do instant cunnilingus reaching Lona over the bar while she is still on stage (
Don't fully undress.
And good luck, you're gonna need of lot of it.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Well... I just discovered that you don't have to keep hitting the enemy when you do a backstab, they are out of the fight once you perform a backstab... I'm a fool! :/

Also, I had a thought, it would be alot more fun and engaging if you could burglarize/rob houses manually, instead it being determined by chance based on your scoutcraft skill.

Reactions: eugene67

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Well... I just discovered that you don't have to keep hitting the enemy when you do a backstab, they are out of the fight once you perform a backstab... I'm a fool! :/

Also, I had a thought, it would be alot more fun and engaging if you could burglarize/rob houses manually, instead it being determined by chance based on your scoutcraft skill.
bonk.png
If you mean this it's technically called sapping, but I prefer to say bonk. Backstabbing is what the dagger does and it's just damage.

Try robbing the bank, it should be lots of fun and quite profitable.

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

Houzi

Mar 27, 2021
anyone know how to increase and decrease the morality, weak, and sexy stats through console commands?

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone know what to do with the giant pig in the bandit camp ?
I manage to kill everyone in the camp. interact with the pig it just follow me. where do I bring it to ?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
anyone know how to increase and decrease the morality, weak, and sexy stats through console commands?
morality
Code:
$game_player.actor.morality_lona=42
$game_player.actor.morality_lona+=10
$game_player.actor.morality_lona-=10
Weak and sexy are the sum of all influences from equipment and state and whatever else. It's not something that can be set like morality, you will have to mod your favorite hair or something to change weak/sexy.

Easy legit means of lowering morality is going homicidal. (WHAT?!)
Morality can be reset to 50 by buying a fake ID from the knify wink guy in backstreet for 10k TP.
Easy legit means of increasing morality is by giving worms and dirty underwear to refugees if you find them, or by saving slugs err I mean women from dungeons. Try the fishcave east of the pirate fort.

Last edited:

Olimp13

Feb 7, 2021
Can some1 throw me his save with reborn seawitch or goblin lona? Im tired of waiting Lona to give birth to another human offspring :cautious:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes