Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Anyone trying to give birth to a specific baby your answers can be found on the wiki

Those trying to give birth to a deepone baby should know that a deepone baby looks exactly the same as a human baby. You may think you gave birth to a human baby, and small chance it might actually be a human, but most likely it was a deepone baby.

One way to know ahead of time what baby you will get is by aborting it at Elise. By doing so you will lose the baby, however, or the game if Lona wasn't even pregnant.

Those trying to give birth to a moot baby should know that Vineet or Gray Rat (squirrel) might be the only moot in this game that actually counts as a moot when fucking. The only way to fuck Vineet is by juicing him. If you don't want to waste trait points on juicing you can use witch juice instead. Read this post to learn how to get witch juice. https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-4-0-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6936279

Brinline

May 23, 2021
A game in which I like everything, but the visual style scares me away. I understand it's a dark fantasy, but it looks too dirty for me. And also very much in the game it seems too high complexity for me.
You'll get used to it... of course would be nice if it was in different style... tile movement is weird choice indeed...

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Big Ooops...
Change was meant to nerf this
burn heretic.png

But it is nerfed in a bad way, as fire wall happens to have regular usage as well
View attachment fire wall vs undead.mp4

The Halberd is far and away the most powerful weapon due to an exploit: If Lona has high scout and backstabs enemies from 2 tiles behind, then the enemies will not aggro.
This is not specific to the halberd, but distance is one of the factors that determines whether npcs are alerted or partially/pseudo alerted or not alerted at all to whatever Lorna has done to them.
View attachment skeleton guy discord.mp4

Anyone else find magic underwhelming? Am I just using it wrong? I feel like everything eats through stamina fast and I am more of a danger to my allies.
Search through my posts on this thread, and
on discord. Entire chat got nuked some time ago, but there should be plenty videos left.

View attachment smelly wench picking shrooms vs abom discord.mp4
PS this isn't my save file
PPS don't be deepone like in this video

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Talk option is a way for high WILL characters to escape combats. It has a chance to trick the enemy into letting you go. This only works on Goblins, Deepones, Fishkind and Humans keep in mind. It does NOT work on abominations and undead.
It DOES work on undead, they're just not as gullible as bandits, debt collectors (same thing) or, still pretty gullible, wolves. It's a little harder to talk to undead but it definitely does work. If you see the talk option then it works, but it's no guarantee for success. Wisdom, stamina, worlddifficulty, RNG and the type of encounter determine the odds of success. If you're having trouble getting along with undead you can try partying with a necromancer.

View attachment when partying with a necromancer.mp4

The only ones that aren't talkative are abominations, but explosives are scary to them and have a 100% success rate to end the encounter. Makes me wonder how Lisa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks. Stamina was the problem I tried it out and it does work with high stamina. I'm still not sure how the rolls work since sometimes i roll - but it still works.
Hide has a 100% success rate regardless of what it rolls, this has confused many and should be fixed.

im pretty sure doing that just depletes your morality
the stuff is randomly generated too so sometimes you'll get trash for your efforts anyway, I don't know if its a viable speedrun stat lol, you'd have to get really lucky
doesnt take that long to do milo's quests and then a couple of others to get all the gold coins you need to take a boat
Only when caught, but even then fake IDs are a mere 10k trade points. It's not just the bank it's random loot in general that is the most profitable thing in the game. Back in 0.5.4.4 you could beat doom by day 2 or even day 1 if you really tried at practically no risk whatsoever in relatively little time without leaving noer docks except once just to exchange gold coins at the bank. All you need is a little persistence and luck is guaranteed.
What I'm saying is that bank robbery is an extremely easy exploit.
It's a rare opinion, somehow, but no exploit. Dev is fully aware of loot, he knowingly put it in the game himself. There are many ways to beat the game, and this is just one of them. He may think you suck for needing to grind in order to beat his game, but he doesn't think this is in any way broken.

A little tip for you, if you completed Adam's quests then the musket can appear as random item as well, increasing the average value of whatever it is you happen to be looting.

anyone know if there's actually any pros to masturbating? so far i've only seen it sap stamina and mood
why does lona get sadder from masturbating? thought an orgasm would give her a mood boost
or is it because i use the tough trait?
Looks like someone forgot they're playing a hentai game, assuming you're old enough to play it nobody needs to explain anything.

Other than that it's pretty good way to level up even on higher difficulty (but you'll have to do it in sessions)
cVJubI7j.png

And there are some more obscure uses as well
View attachment doomfort dancing tip.mp4

Many things affect mood, and what fapping does to mood. A fapping session can have almost no effect, completely ruin or even highly elevate the mood depending on traits and other things. Fapping in public as an exhibitionist may result in a big increase in mood almost as much as bathing with open wound as a masochist. Timid personality is mostly ok with pervy stuff like masturbating as long as it's not whoring, easy enough to gain mood from fapping. Whore personality is pretty much ok with all. (not entirely sure it's my least favorite personality so don't quote me) Tsundere personality will generally get angry at anything remotely perverted, even a small fapping session is likely to be detrimental to mood.

Recently there have been some changes, at least on exp gain. Nerfs to timid because fuck magic it's too OP, and big buffs for everyone else because fapping was OP. Even tsundere the anti lewd got a small buff out of it. Can't help but feel a little as if this was decided on a whim out of spite because fuck magic. Actually nvm the tsundere buff is actually really easy to imagine.

I-I'm only doing this to power up! @ ///// @
B-baka...

having a minimum of 5 scoutcraft already makes all dark areas barely visible from my experience
or maybe it's just having anything other than 0 scoutcraft lol
When outside darkness is mostly, if not entirely, determined by weather, e.g. things like full moon and cloud coverage. It's also the area itself, darkness is part of the art that makes it the game look beautiful. Some areas are always hard to see in at night, particularly abomination places. When inside caves and shit then darkness is partially affected by the amount of trait points allocated to scoutcraft, and it could use some rescaling like the stealing success chance that recently got changed. I go with 21 points and that's already enough to make Lona almost completely invisible as moot with sur armor and face paint, adding even 10 points more would be excessively high SCU. The maximum effect should be easier to reach, it doesn't take many points to reach the maximum effect that wisdom and survival have on the environment for spawning food and herbs.

Btw scoutcraft also affects trap opacity, higher scoutcraft makes them easier to see.
this game really needs this warning: "Only for people with frontal lobe fully develop"
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Last edited:

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
where can i have sexual encounters with wolves, dogs and horses?
get the juicing ability and find a horse.

unless a new one has been added, the only dog scene is in a bandit camp but its up to RNG

That's fair. When I play hentai games I actually want the escape from reality with its implications of getting dirty and stuff.

But when it comes to lonarpg I can make an exception because the gameplay and systems are too darn good so I can endure the visual grittiness, and even grew acostumed to it after a while.
yeah i can see that side too, it must just be a fundamental difference in taste. ill also add that ive seen some gritty games done poorly (specifically some soulsborne inspired ones that missed the point) and some hyper-clean games (Karryns prison comes to mind) done extremely well too. i guess a lot of the gritty charm in LonaRPG does just come down to how well done Eccma's illustrations are.

Last edited:
Reactions: RossoX
Dec 21, 2020
Lona Birthed, what counts as a safe place, where is the baby, do you keep the baby?
what count as a safe place is no people area such as forest,highway,swamp,etc, if you gave birth in the city then say goodbye to the baby because someone will take it, yeah you will keep it if you give birth in the clinic or safe place

Buhesudik

Nov 4, 2019
You da person!!! I fuckin love you! In a platonic way... Didn't want to assume your gender or whatever and stuff. I hope you have a good 2022!
Thank you, I am very happy to hear that you liked it and i hope a good 2022 for you too, if you find any bug or any crash, please let me know so i can fix.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
eccma has a new poll up about enabling mouse control.

But you are not allowed to use a VPN as that can be exploited to spam votes as it stops duplicate votes based on IP address.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Quick observation:
Being captive by humans in back street: slave mark, regular drugging, earn for your own food, pay taxes, no medical insurance, all your items just taken away
Being captive by goblins: free food, free bed, free daily pregnancy tests, all your items conveniently placed in nearby chest.
Wtf, goblins respect females better that humans?

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
what count as a safe place is no people area such as forest,highway,swamp,etc, if you gave birth in the city then say goodbye to the baby because someone will take it, yeah you will keep it if you give birth in the clinic or safe place
1641731893332.png
here's what happens when I birthed at the clinic, I try talking beforehand to the doctor but there's no birth options in barter. When your birthing you can't interact with anything. (doors, people, basic needs)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes