Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I see an error while attempting to poop being captured in the Temple of the Sea Witch, Fishtopia. Just bug report. Maybe someone knows what is the cause of this problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: heego

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
because it drains your energy from orgasm yes?
Because Lona will strip all her clothes and equipment except TOP and ACC and become confused which makes her uncontrollable half the time and disables Z. Stamina drain from orgasm is far from worst.

wait they made it mandatory to get the personalities for each specialized fighting now?
If you do not pick a personality trait then you can have both weapon expert, mana knowledge AND succubus, but personalities come with lots of stats and you're still limited to only 98 or 103 trait points at level 99. Personally I don't think these 3 mix, but for roleplaying purposes that's probably not relevant and default Lorna is best Lorna because default Lorna has the best dialogue, facial expressions and portrait etc.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
You don't.
You would have to fiddle around with game files.
That's what I need to do
'cause whenever I have sex as part of a quest/I'm told to do so
my character ends up damaging the partner, starting a fight, which usually ends up fucking up the quest and making everyone hostile, usually ending up in a game over, if I don't manage to cheese it through enemy friendly fire

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Psh, not day 1 at 100 world difficulty. Lame.
Actually that was right after a rebirth so... close enough? But if that isn't close enough check out this post.

And since it was still day 1 I could have bought good soups instead of buying cheese and weiners. Vendors have been nerfed hard since then, but it's still possible cook your own soup instead which is a time consuming and boring grind but you can reach a much higher level on day 1 that way. (horray! \o/) Works on any difficulty as well since it's still day 1, it involves buying all of big mama's good soups, fapping to level 12 for the cauldron, buying a large amount of fish from the docks and continue fapping in the marketplace. After buying out all the fruits and vegetables for good soups you can still beg people for food that mostly consists of fruits and vegetables which you can turn into more good soups depending on how many fish were bought. Lastly you'll want to avoid womb seedbed and horny(drugged) states until you visit Elise to get rid of orgasm addiction since the variable that's keeping track of orgasm addiction will be maxed out.

Relevant pics:
for 9 good soups.png pure waa.png

Maybe I should have provided at least a little context for those 3 videos because I originally made them for someone who wanted to try out magic. He was worried about not being high enough leveled for magic so, using his save file, I picked some unecessarily difficult fights using max worlddifficulty and recorded it in order to demonstrate that magic works at low level/wisdom as well and that mostly it just takes longer to kill stuff. It's a very old video as you can see I swapped out the lantern in order to set a big orc on fire because back then I didn't know yet that firebook heavy can do that too with direct hits as demonstrated in this post.

The reason my lazy arse reused them here was to show that worlddifficulty 100 is not as bad as people may think because this is literally the worst of it and even though it's a stupidly long and pointless fight I didn't get instantly annihilated, like a first time player in the sewer tutorial still wondering how hard things could possibly be, and would eventually emerge victorious as long as I don't run out of supplies first.

WorldDifficulty affects:
  • Wilddangerous and nearly all overmap checks
  • Number of enemies from encounters (most noticeable vs abominations, breedlings in particular)
  • Variety of enemies from encounters (most noticeable vs orkind)
  • Vendor prices
  • Ship ticket price (by up to 10 for a total of 30 gold coins)
  • Number of goblin babies Lona gives birth to (up to 5)
  • I believe that's it, but feel free to point out anything I missed especially anything important
Orkind are currently most fleshed out with most different types of enemies, so the difficulty is most noticeable against them. They also get a shaman with them which are like much like Cocona only far more powerful mostly because it is surrounded by more powerful minions and has more powerful summons. Just like Cocona shamans are very trigger happy with their healing spell and will top off anything that gets hurt.

Abominations don't really get harder but with that many enemies I actually prefer to approach them without hiding in order to get rid of them quicker.

Reactions: dadazu

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
That's what I need to do
'cause whenever I have sex as part of a quest/I'm told to do so
my character ends up damaging the partner, starting a fight, which usually ends up fucking up the quest and making everyone hostile, usually ending up in a game over, if I don't manage to cheese it through enemy friendly fire
Just don't take the Blood Lust (or whatever the name is) trait, without it, juicing won't cause HP dmg, only stamina dmg, so won't aggro non-hostile

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Just don't take the Blood Lust (or whatever the name is) trait, without it, juicing won't cause HP dmg, only stamina dmg, so won't aggro non-hostile
My character literally keeps dealing 1 damage several times to enemies during sex, even if I don't take any traits at all

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
My character literally keeps dealing 1 damage several times to enemies during sex, even if I don't take any traits at all
There's a trait that enable you to do HP damage (red tick) during juicing, otherwise it'll only do stamina dmg (pink tick)
If it's not called Blood Lust, then you need to look at the description to find the right one.
And you can remove that trait with console command.

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
There's a trait that enable you to do HP damage (red tick) during juicing, otherwise it'll only do stamina dmg (pink tick)
If it's not called Blood Lust, then you need to look at the description to find the right one.
And you can remove that trait with console command.
Do you understand what: "even if I don't take any traits at all" means?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Players, NPC, and Enemies will all take damage during sex, how much damage depends on if you struggle or if you are a nympho and are going the sex fighter route. You will also take more damage if your stamina is in the red. Keep in mind you also gain XP during sex, how much varies but can be faster lvl than fighting sometimes.

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
I recently started playing this game and I wonder: is there any NPC "deserving" of popping Lona's cherry? Deserving like one who's nice or forecoming to the gal and not some random guy? Also is there any benefit of prostituting to companions like the treasure hunter or something?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I recently started playing this game and I wonder: is there any NPC "deserving" of popping Lona's cherry? Deserving like one who's nice or forecoming to the gal and not some random guy? Also is there any benefit of prostituting to companions like the treasure hunter or something?
I'd be willing to give it to Elise. But as to who's worthy? I haven't finished all available content yet but I'd say nobody but Grey Rat. Unless Cecily grows a dong or something equally silly.

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
I'd be willing to give it to Elise. But as to who's worthy? I haven't finished all available content yet but I'd say nobody but Grey Rat. Unless Cecily grows a dong or something equally silly.
tbh im surprised they didnt sold cecily to the fish people ineasted of keep in the prision area, oh also dooes anyone know the whereabouts of the new miniboss ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes