DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
im pretty sure doing that just depletes your morality
the stuff is randomly generated too so sometimes you'll get trash for your efforts anyway, I don't know if its a viable speedrun stat lol, you'd have to get really lucky
doesnt take that long to do milo's quests and then a couple of others to get all the gold coins you need to take a boat
Not only that. With low morality, the guards will attack you on sight.
And they also can't open doors so you run to the bank toilet lose the aggro then sneak to the vault. Got enough for new ID and 10 gold coins in 20 minutes doing that over and over and since you can do it every time you enter barely any ingame time passed. What I'm saying is that bank robbery is an extremely easy exploit.
Hi,
Is there any possibility to remove the horny(drugged) stats ?
Thanks.
Elise sells treatments and meds for that iirc. Think birth control pill removes an effects like that.

Reactions: Tektaara

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
anyone know if there's actually any pros to masturbating? so far i've only seen it sap stamina and mood
why does lona get sadder from masturbating? thought an orgasm would give her a mood boost
or is it because i use the tough trait?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
anyone know if there's actually any pros to masturbating? so far i've only seen it sap stamina and mood
why does lona get sadder from masturbating? thought an orgasm would give her a mood boost
It used to give xp(not sure for the lastest version).It was used to boost leveling.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's because Lona doesn't like being covered in dirt, not even her own dirt squirt.

• Haha
Reactions: XDHGX

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
Here's a lot of this stuff in text format
Though I tested all this manually myself

W I P 0-6-3-1
An over formatted list of States, Statuses, and the like.
Fleshed out addition for the Guide
I'm not listing Traits here, only States

I'm going to provide the full list of states as I test them in game- for Prosperity.
It'll take me a while, but as I get the gumption to actually write it I'll update this list.

A Reminder: Manually altering states could break the game, and many states do not have a visible affect to the game or Lona or, as far as I can tell, aren't implemented yet.

Fuck around and find out at your own risk

I'll also provide a list of commands for the console that I've found alter other stats and states that aren't affected by add_state and remove_state - Like cum, dirt, and World Scaling

Add Trait: $game_player.actor.add_state(TraitNumber)
Remove Trait: $game_player.actor.remove_state(TraitNumber)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Useless, since dirt accumulates so quickly- but you can remove dirt with a console command.
$game_player.actor.dirt = 0

Add or Remove cum: $game_player.actor.healCums("[CumStateName]", [Amount]) Add a "-" before the Amount to remove cum
Usage:
$game_player.actor.healCums("CumsMid", -1000)
Removes all cum from belly, Hooray(?) no cumflation tummy slowin' you down.
Warning: Adding cum to womb when empty might break pregnancy??? Let the game handle bukakkeing Lona for safety sake!!!
Things like Elise' surgeries, dirt, and states I haven't found give an immediate visual affect, or perhaps just aren't implemented yet.
Categorized instead of numerically ordered- for sanity sake

True Doom Mode
Wanna start off with 0 chance of living period?

$story_stats["WorldDifficulty"] = 100
:3

Last edited:

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
what does 'talk' option that appear in random encounter on map can do ?
can you really talk with goblin on map ?
and what stat affect 'talk' roll scores ?

does scoutcraft increase brightness in cave ?
tried increase the stat, I dont see any change.

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021

Talk option is a way for high WILL characters to escape combats. It has a chance to trick the enemy into letting you go. This only works on Goblins, Deepones, Fishkind and Humans keep in mind. It does NOT work on abominations and undead.

From experimenting, it doesn't look like scoutcraft properly affects visibility. If it does, it's VERY unnoticeable. Probably something that will be worked on in future updates.

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021

I stand corrected. After some testing
0 scoutcraft makes dark areas pitch black, you CANNOT see at all.

1640454068676.png

With 99 scoutcraft, you can just BARELY see

1640453574491.png

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I'm trying to find how to start the second part of lisa's story which leads to her second scene/CG anyone know how to start it?

yousuck4379

Jun 12, 2019
How do I get out of the fishkind dungeon after Elise and Lona get kidnapped during her Fishtopia quest? I assume it has something to do with feeding the sea witch cum, or the symbols on the corners???

DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
How do I get out of the fishkind dungeon after Elise and Lona get kidnapped during her Fishtopia quest? I assume it has something to do with feeding the sea witch cum, or the symbols on the corners???
It's the symbols. The sea witch is another quest. Finish the puzzle and a way out will appear.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes