Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.4.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, seems something is going well for Eccma, he's going to GameShow 2021 in February:
As a direct result, until GameShow 2021 is over (March), updates will be on a smaller scale.

As always, if you enjoy the game, please consider supporting Eccma:

(I've used so many commas in this post. Sorry.)

sector9-2501

Dec 18, 2020
press f10 for console, then write $game_player.actor.add_state 52

write the same line but with 63 and you'll get some nice facial paint, it adds like 100 weakness though.

remove states by adding .remove_state instead.
How do you get the facial paint or has that been removed from the game at this point?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
use this cheat mod, it's from this thread but i don't know exactly where the op's post is
Instruction:

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
Heal (same as F8)
Heal Wounds (same as F7)
Give Money (same as F6)
Give Trait Points
Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
Exhausted (-100 stamina)
Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)

press F9, click on make me a moot, exit, done, gives you the trait and changes your race to moot
just in case (unpack the rar and put 11_cheats.rb into the \LonaRPG\ModScripts folder)
Almost forgot about this, thank for reminding me about it.

sector9-2501

Dec 18, 2020
Can someone explain how to beat the quest given at the south gate campsite?
After interacting with the first dead body you find walking west and triggering the cut scene where the guy is hitting his head against the wall I don't know what is required to complete the quest. it locks you in an area with some abomination monsters but even if you kill them all the wall of bones don't come down so you're trapped.

this is the quest at x 117 and y 55

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
I am finally back! I got put in fuckin quarantine!! : (( I almost made the local paper, but I hid in the toilets while the reporter in a frickin hazmat walked around interviewing. This is not sane. I felt like I was in a different era and country all together.

Well, true true.. That.. Yes. That is so.

Yeah, I was doing big dick stuff. Busy with that!

Well, pick one of the above! : D

All said and done, I am now back for good as it seems traveling won't happen any time soon! Expect a new release in the very near future.
Welcome back^_^

Reactions: CaiNanE

fsac259528

Nov 30, 2020
Can someone explain how to beat the quest given at the south gate campsite?
After interacting with the first dead body you find walking west and triggering the cut scene where the guy is hitting his head against the wall I don't know what is required to complete the quest. it locks you in an area with some abomination monsters but even if you kill them all the wall of bones don't come down so you're trapped.

this is the quest at x 117 and y 55
Hatch pool there to meet the task of three soldiers, I also stuck in there

Huhuriu55

Jul 13, 2019
Ver.0.4.7.5's DOOM mode save file randomly disappears.

Also, how do I increase Urethral and Anal Seedbeds ? My lona birthed over 40 from each hole yet her seedbed levels are still 1.

Ray91

Nov 26, 2020
Is there any guide for the quest?, that will really help so i am not wasting my entire stamina wandering outside gate hahaha XD

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
So pls correct me if I am wrong, the CGs are all the same only with different shapes of dicks for all the sex scenes in this game, for now?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is there any guide for the quest?, that will really help so i am not wasting my entire stamina wandering outside gate hahaha XD
Yeah, someone might have a link in their signature for stuff like that. Else there is that excellent search function.
So pls correct me if I am wrong, the CGs are all the same only with different shapes of dicks for all the sex scenes in this game, for now?
Well, no. There are also special scenes you collect to later be viewed at that nice ladys place.

Anyhow, here is the latest English merged translation: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation oh, right. Redundantly superfluously. I mean it's all there. Twice. Even thrice counting the signature.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
BTW, what the hell happened to Lonas night vision based on SCU?
SCU 8 on 0.4.5.X:

SCU 11 on 0.4.6.X:

SCU 15 on 0.4.7.5:

Perhaps 20 is the new 10.. Or it is a bug.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Yeah, someone might have a link in their signature for stuff like that. Else there is that excellent search function.

Well, no. There are also special scenes you collect to later be viewed at that nice ladys place.

Anyhow, here is the latest English merged translation: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation oh, right. Redundantly superfluously. I mean it's all there. Twice. Even thrice counting the signature.
The king has returned to his throne lmao.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
BTW, what the hell happened to Lonas night vision based on SCU?
So I pulled up the code from 0.4.7.5 and 0.4.6.2 (70_Game_Map_DayNightAndOvermap.rb), and the code for underground light and night lights, and it's exactly the same code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I can tell, your 0.4.6.X version has some different lighting altogether. Everything has more of a green tint. Not sure why, unless your version has a different temp_green value that's higher. I tested out SCU differences in the goblin tunnel, and they were identical in the side by side comparison between 3 different values (0, 10, 20). You can visually tell every 10 that there is lower shadow opacity, but it's not a absolutely massive change. My screen never did take on the green tint like your 0.4.6.X did.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Turn on Hell Mode, soon you gonna cry "too many herbs, plz, no more addictions"

Scoutcraft for wild food.
Surely you must mean Survival ? Sur also help you picking up worms and white mouses more easily.

Yeah, the darkness in caves is killing me, I want that green tint vision 0_0

and they were identical in the side by side comparison between 3 different values (0, 10, 20).
So you need at least 8 scoutcraft for max vision right ?

Reactions: Ferghus
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes