Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
risky and will end up with reinforcement timer, but you can melee them once so they aggro and chase you, then pick them off one by one with ur companions. dunno if the ogre is worth that battle tho. tbh you should try experimenting on hell mode different methods...
It is a time consuming process to stack so many wounds on a target, but it allows you to kill even the super big guy in the colloseum.

View attachment lvl 1 vs orc.mp4

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-2-0-eccma417.49993/page-591#post-6915930

You may also find this very helpful, I think the bottom right exit is the easiest. (It's definitely the easiest for the women to crawl to)

I meant, like, as a clueless new player who doesn't at all have the knowledge or confidence to do better, I didn't think much beats the simplicity and safety of farming field bunnies for food/cash.

Definitely there are more profitable methods, once you're a little more comfortable with the gameplay and mechanics. For bunny farming though, you don't even have to be careful. Every encounter event is in a wide-open field, just approach and casually walk away, continue hunting wabbits.
When I started playing I didn't have any knowledge either, and spent a fair amount of time doing the things you're doing. I've learned much from all the people here who were kind enough to share what they've discovered, I'm only here to do the same.

It's just knowledge that I think others might find useful and I'm not insisting anyone on doing anything specific. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, you're playing for your own fun and I have no business in deciding what you should do. Besides, the game is breathtakingly beautiful and it would be a waste to skip any part for any reason let alone excessive amounts of wealth that just keep piling up because there's almost nothing to spend it on.

Btw, if you have completed the strange energy in the cemetery quest or are able to start it then you can also farm the rats there for animal meat quite quickly and without increasing the world difficulty and also without risk of encounter. I find it gets dull rather quickly to the point where I doubt whether it's even useful, but still here you go and I hope you understand I'm just sharing things.

Reactions: jackymkc

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
You're being awfully antagonistic, but here you go

View attachment 1515668
Nah man,its just that because i wrote in other comment that it was a pain to get to level 15 and then there the whole danger level thing.As for the exp tips...well,im playing on doom mode,if i wanted to cheat for the achievement,i wouldnt have posted abouth it.Well,thank you regardless,you did try to help me earnesly even if it wasnt exactly what i needed,so i apreciate it.

Edit:Oh,where you trying to say that you can equip this without weapon mastery?If so,thats kinda cool...not a fan of stealing in video game though,but i guess its my own problem.

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
yea for sure, but everytime i go out from noer i just got ambushed and cant even fight back
In the beginning, it's best to avoid trying to fight the ambushes, best thing to do is do approach and then run to an exit. Use hide first if not confident with kiting. Just keep at least 20-30 stamina/have stamina potions on world map so you can escape successfully. Lona wasn't born to fight a horde of enemies at once.

Jun 11, 2018
Does anyone have a guide (even if it's just basic) on how to escape the Abomination Lair Southwest of Doom Fortress?

I've tried sneaking many times but there are ambushes of some of the smaller abominations and their attacks drain so much stamina that after sneaking past the big circular globular thing in the middle, I tried to sprint the dark parts but there are still so many ambushes until the exit that I still eventually lose.

Before it's asked, yes I did consume all the food via resting to gain as much Stamina as possible.

I also searched the thread using the Search function and it appears I may need the Overkill + Restore Stamina/Food on Overkill traits and hope bladder/anal parasite babies kill the ambushing parasites on my way out (maybe with the help of my Sea Witch form summons).

Has anyone escaped by sneaking by any chance or did you just fight your way out?

xxdjdjxx

Apr 5, 2021
Does anyone have a guide (even if it's just basic) on how to escape the Abomination Lair Southwest of Doom Fortress?

I've tried sneaking many times but there are ambushes of some of the smaller abominations and their attacks drain so much stamina that after sneaking past the big circular globular thing in the middle, I tried to sprint the dark parts but there are still so many ambushes until the exit that I still eventually lose.

Before it's asked, yes I did consume all the food via resting to gain as much Stamina as possible.

I also searched the thread using the Search function and it appears I may need the Overkill + Restore Stamina/Food on Overkill traits and hope bladder/anal parasite babies kill the ambushing parasites on my way out (maybe with the help of my Sea Witch form summons).

Has anyone escaped by sneaking by any chance or did you just fight your way out?
I think I've done it before and it came down to dumb luck more than any tactics.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.2.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please support Eccma417 through either or !
There is the option to buy on as well.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
is there a tutorial on how to actually advance in the game ? i feel like there is no way to earn enought to cover the food costs so i cant realy progress :/ maybe a walkthrough ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a tutorial on how to actually advance in the game? I feel like there is no way to earn enough to cover the food costs so I can't really progress :/ maybe a walkthrough ?
If food is your main issue, there is something you can do about it.
1: Get the Alchemy trait and link it as you would any skill.
2: Go to any forest and chop some wood. Get at least two logs.
3: Now you want to go to the fields directly north of town. They're fenced areas on the map.
4: Murder as many bunnies as you can find and pick up every last meat they drop.
5: Now set up the cauldron. This consumes one log.
6: Drop all the Wild Meat you have into the cauldron along with one log.
7: Now cook. You'll wind up with Smoked Meat equal to the half the Wild Meat you had.
Cooking must be done before you leave the map. Otherwise the meat WILL start to spoil.
Smoked Meat is ace. It never spoils.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
When I started playing I didn't have any knowledge either, and spent a fair amount of time doing the things you're doing. I've learned much from all the people here who were kind enough to share what they've discovered, I'm only here to do the same.

It's just knowledge that I think others might find useful and I'm not insisting anyone on doing anything specific. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, you're playing for your own fun and I have no business in deciding what you should do. Besides, the game is breathtakingly beautiful and it would be a waste to skip any part for any reason let alone excessive amounts of wealth that just keep piling up because there's almost nothing to spend it on.

Btw, if you have completed the strange energy in the cemetery quest or are able to start it then you can also farm the rats there for animal meat quite quickly and without increasing the world difficulty and also without risk of encounter. I find it gets dull rather quickly to the point where I doubt whether it's even useful, but still here you go and I hope you understand I'm just sharing things.
No no, I highly appreciate your more experienced input! I was just clarifying that I threw my rabbit hunting method out there as a quick and easy thing that's safe and requires very little thought, preparation, or attention, not as something to contend with your superior methods.

And yeah I tried the cemetary rat thing, and it's legit. Thank you for continuing to share your knowledge, I've already learned a lot!

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
If food is your main issue, there is something you can do about it.
1: Get the Alchemy trait and link it as you would any skill.
2: Go to any forest and chop some wood. Get at least two logs.
3: Now you want to go to the fields directly north of town. They're fenced areas on the map.
4: Murder as many bunnies as you can find and pick up every last meat they drop.
5: Now set up the cauldron. This consumes one log.
6: Drop all the Wild Meat you have into the cauldron along with one log.
7: Now cook. You'll wind up with Smoked Meat equal to the half the Wild Meat you had.
Cooking must be done before you leave the map. Otherwise the meat WILL start to spoil.
Smoked Meat is ace. It never spoils.
and how do i get another 7 lvls to get to the alchemy trait the best :/

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
and how do i get another 7 lvls to get to the alchemy trait the best :/
Grind repeatable quests. The one that has you bash 20 cemetery skeletons gets you seven small copper coins if I recall correctly. I advise using blunt weapons while on that quest. If you're fast, you can even do it twice in the same day. But you'll want some stamina restoring potions from Elise first. So there's an initial outlay but so long as you don't mind a bit of grinding, you shouldn't have money woes for long.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, submitted a report yesterday to update the opening post with the new version. Nothing happening yet, though.
MonsterDonger, the new version on page 602 should fix your error.

KazukiNero

Jul 2, 2017
This might be answered elsewhere on here, but hard to find with search, so just going to ask here. How do you get chests to respawn, cause I haven't been able to loot a chest location more then once.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Grind repeatable quests. The one that has you bash 20 cemetery skeletons gets you seven small copper coins if I recall correctly. I advise using blunt weapons while on that quest. If you're fast, you can even do it twice in the same day. But you'll want some stamina restoring potions from Elise first. So there's an initial outlay but so long as you don't mind a bit of grinding, you shouldn't have money woes for long.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, submitted a report yesterday to update the opening post with the new version. Nothing happening yet, though.
MonsterDonger, the new version on page 602 should fix your error.
food problem solved but i have another problem - the folks in the mercenary bar just started to beat me to death every time i enter - why and how can i change that ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes