Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The version I use is the B0666 downloaded from this forums, at first I thought I edited the game parameters causing the error. So I re-downloaded one and didn't edit anything. This is the quest that appears when you complete the quests: Message from North Point and The Evil in the Mass Grave. I get a dot on a mysterious stranger quest. He asked to see Coca-Cola. When I went with cocona and talked to him again, the error box popped up. ( Sorry for reply late ) View attachment 1715066 View attachment 1715067
Weird, I had a completely different glitch. I did both quests related to "Justice" and got a "!" over the inn door, but the dude just never spawns in.
buggy.PNG buggy2.PNG
Edit: Added screenshots

Reactions: D.B.Bang

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
I guess not because with enough wis points you can get her out of there without causing any conflict. More importantly, that quest comes with a fortune teller's quest that will give you an abomination totem. a very good item to kill fortune tellers :KEK:
Really? I never know a bout it. Can I know how to trigger the quest that you mentioned?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've noticed that sometimes the disarm trap function doesn't register.
I know that traps have skill levels and sometimes pressing the activate key in front of the shagging traps just doesn't do what it's supposed to. Some don't even blow up in your face if it doesn't work.
Yes, I know that throwing rocks onto the trap tile is another way but I just want the Disarm function to work as intended.

Reactions: eugene67

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
I know that traps have skill levels and sometimes pressing the activate key in front of the shagging traps just doesn't do what it's supposed to. Some don't even blow up in your face if it doesn't work.
Yes, I know that throwing rocks onto the trap tile is another way but I just want the Disarm function to work as intended.
i think you have to get at least 10 stealth to disarm them.
the first time i got to disarm a trap was on my second new game+ lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Traps fall under Survival. To disarm regular traps it is 10 or 15 i think. For explosives like mines and stuff, they require 30.
30 is a tall ask but I guess it makes sense. But the point I'm making is that the command simply doesn't register sometimes.
All I get when that happens is the "there is nothing to activate there" beep even though I can see the trap plain as day.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
30 is a tall ask but I guess it makes sense. But the point I'm making is that the command simply doesn't register sometimes.
All I get when that happens is the "there is nothing to activate there" beep even though I can see the trap plain as day.
Weird. Never happened to me. There were times when I picked up items instead of disarming traps or picking up rats or bugs instead of disarming the traps. But never it giving me the error noise.
The conditions for disarming traps is 1. Having required SUR stat to disarm. 2. 1 radius away from trap (right next to it). 3. Facing the trap. 4. Having enough STA to disarm trap.
So maybe you aren't fulfilling one of these conditions properly?
If you could send me SS of the said trap I might be able to tell better idk.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Weird. Never happened to me. There were times when I picked up items instead of disarming traps or picking up rats or bugs instead of disarming the traps. But never it giving me the error noise.
The conditions for disarming traps is 1. Having required SUR stat to disarm. 2. 1 radius away from trap (right next to it). 3. Facing the trap. 4. Having enough STA to disarm trap.
So maybe you aren't fulfilling one of these conditions properly?
If you could send me SS of the said trap I might be able to tell better idk.
Mainly the ones in the Rescue Cecily quest. But also the ones in the orkind caves. I have 10 in SUR so I know I won't be disarming the explosive traps. The rock and log traps only sometimes disarm while the arrow traps are never.
I guess I can always resort to lobbing rocks at them.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if it's dependent on Lona's survival skill or the enemies', but I've noticed that "disarming" hidden enemies will sometimes hurt or outright kill them. My headcanon is that the hidden tentacles die of shame.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Picking up lona again and gonna try to build up the mod a bit :) saw a few posts of other people modding some things, so I'm gonna try and add them (toggleable) into the mod

My goal is to make it easy to use and easy to undo cheats, so you can try stuff out, get some training wheels early on, then stop relying on it over time

Let me know what people want (and I'm gonna try to fix the item no-despawn feature)

PS: please quote reply so I get a notification if you have suggestions
Feel free to take from here and change anything as you like. Since then I turned F5 into an autoconsume button (original by galileogalalia, changed to my liking and added wound healing) in case anyone is interested. It's not much of a cheat, but my Lona is a good soup combustion engine and I hate opening the inventory and this frees up an EX slot. I guess it's still easy to turn it into a cheat by adding the healing items instead of checking for them. Requires 99789_AutoConsume.rb, original functionality still available via SHIFT+F5.

(Beware that I haven't been using this one for that long, I hope it's not bugged or something)

Also added some easily typable f10 cheats and error printing (40000_whorehammer.rb), my personal favorite mod (6969_SatHealMaxSta.rb) and a little demo.

All .rb files go in Modscripts folder, asd.rb (optional) goes in root

View attachment demo stuff.mp4

Reactions: ProjectS001

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
If it's an explosive trap/frag mine you can only pick up your own explosive traps I'm afraid, no free loot for you. Note that I haven't actually asked, but every time I pointed out any free loot it got nerfed right the next version. So I guess it's intended.

Scoutcraft affects visibility, survival affects the damage you do upon disarming. (The quest where you rescue Cecily is a tutorial level, for learning about traps. Traps are normally much harder to see)

titsa arp.png

Btw disarming fish traps has very recently been fixed, who knows if it's a recent bug or an old one or one that also affected something else. I'm not sure about 0667 but in 0670 it's definitely fixed, so try again?

Edit: If you need more sur there's 11 sur from sur armor, 2 sur from face paint and 5 sur from timid should you have it. Pretty neat.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
So... ah... seems like the arena is bugged when starting a new game. Not sure if it is just the first encounter or if it is the whole Arena in general... But you are stuck in a black screen and you can open menu.
I did not use the ENG Translation patch and am using the default ENG pack that is given. However, even the CHT is glitched as well... so I am assuming this is something completely unrelated to language pack and probably has to do with the code itself.
I am going to do further testing too see if I can trouble shoot it. But for now, stay away from the Arena if you don't want to get soft locked.

Edit1: Maybe it is because I am playing on the old save (can be a possibility for the bug) but even after the scripted first encounter, the Arena is bugged in 6.6.7. Even in the CHT version.
I am not sure how to get rid of the first entrance trigger so I can't test it in the current version. But for now, seems like the Arena itself is bugged.

Edit2: Seems like the DEV was already away of this and has a fix for it already. The link is in his post on .

Edit3: Play tested it and it works fine. I will also add the file on this post if you don't trust random links lmao. Just drag and drop the folder. Replace/combine original and it's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistymistyjaa

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
The level grind is a slight pain in the ass, so if y'all can figure out a faster way, do tell.
Use music and some more binds (set up some alternative keybinds if you're not an octopus) to make it less of a pain, or automate it using a macro to make it less of a grind. But honestly I'd just $game_player.actor.health=0 the crap out of my f10.

View attachment hilarious grind.mp4

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Wait a moment... this isn't right...
Chungus Colossus.PNG

No wonder why the Arena folder was missing, the dev didn't want to see this Chungus of a lad in action xD
Chungus Is this right.PNG

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I guess not because with enough wis points you can get her out of there without causing any conflict. More importantly, that quest comes with a fortune teller's quest that will give you an abomination totem. a very good item to kill fortune tellers :KEK:
How do you do it? I haven't been able to find any use for that thing and you can kill the fortune teller with it? Please tell me or show if you can.

I'll give you a like for it in return how is that?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes