NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
If you strip ahead of time, make sure all your clothing is off. This also means the EXT and cloak.
When walking back into this place, you no longer get a warning and they will perma aggro you the moment you walk in with clothes. So be careful with them.
By perma, do you mean only while in the level or even if you come back after doing the requirement?
It would suck if I find this later and permanently piss off a nudist colony (or whatever they are) and can never peacefully visit again.
I havent gotten very far in the game, so I have no idea where this is.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
By perma, do you mean only while in the level or even if you come back after doing the requirement?
It would suck if I find this later and permanently piss off a nudist colony (or whatever they are) and can never peacefully visit again.
Npcs will remember your first action, so if you went in without being naked, and now are attacking, they will always attack, unless you load an old save.This behaviour is similar with many other npcs

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Perma. Even if you come back buck naked, they will still aggro you.

• Sad
Reactions: NitroSM

Tiareth

Oct 22, 2019
It is possible with some leveling before, complete first quest with missing caravan without stealth, just kill everyone?

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
It is possible with some leveling before, complete first quest with missing caravan without stealth, just kill everyone?
Killing them all is certainly doable, but when you’re dealing with that many enemies, almost any build would need to use stealth, the game simply isn’t balanced to reward a Rambo playstyle. Maybe something like deep one mage/succubus lona could do it, but you’d be leaning heavily on the summons and lust aura to keep aggro at manageable levels.

Reactions: Leon5265

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
Bring allies and equip lona with party healing skill. Takes some time to clear the quest but still doable without stealth as long as allies didn't die.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
is cecily quest has been updated? last time we were visiting in front of noer gate seeing poor people fight

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My Lona keeps puking everyday for a month now. She isn't sick and the stats say she is fine everyday. If she was pregnant then shouldn't she give birth by now?
Go see Elise. If she's pregnant you'll have your answer there. Otherwise, check your status. Maybe she has Gastroesia or something. Some pregnancies in this game have longer gestation periods.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
My Lona keeps puking everyday for a month now. She isn't sick and the stats say she is fine everyday. If she was pregnant then shouldn't she give birth by now?
The game's pregnancy timer is different depending on the difficulty. Hard mode is like 14 days, hell mode is like a month or 2, and doom is irl timer. So yes, depending on what difficulty you are playing on, she might be puking more than she would on easier difficulties.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
The game's pregnancy timer is different depending on the difficulty. Hard mode is like 14 days, hell mode is like a month or 2, and doom is irl timer. So yes, depending on what difficulty you are playing on, she might be puking more than she would on easier difficulties.
I'm on hardmode with no debuffs or parasites. She Just got Got in the mountains by a gang, and escaped before losing all stamina. Nothing else in the sex tab except Active for one day.

Anys_Negra

Feb 22, 2022
Oh, if only in the final version of the game you could find a husband and when a son or daughter is born after a while (they, of course, can both survive and die, and then add them to the team for raids, naturally with a limit of 1-3 people, otherwise it's too imbovo to create an army.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
by the way, could you tell me how to start a duel with goliath otherwise I always get either goblins or people
Sorry I misunderstood, the battle is by pure chance but the odds are rather low. Maybe it shouldn't be determined by rng, seems worth talking about.

If you keep fighting in the arena you will eventually face him. The odds can be greatly increased just by removing a little bit of code from a single file, but I don't know if you really want to fight him that bad or whether you just want to know.

Reactions: Anys_Negra
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes