WeebSlayer64

Nov 3, 2019
I love how the author tells us in the readme that weebs have no human rights and to delete the game along with everyone else on the internet lol

CapybaraQueen

Oct 17, 2022
Am I missing much by trying to preserve Lona's virginity? I'm not very far in, only in the first world, I took the timid perk and I'm trying to play a reserved Lona. The slut perk seems like there will be a lot more sex scenes but it's not the kinda character I wanna play. Also any enemy that rapes me seems to be final as I can't escape it and if I do I end up losing all my items

ZeroSandbox

Feb 3, 2020
Am I missing much by trying to preserve Lona's virginity? I'm not very far in, only in the first world, I took the timid perk and I'm trying to play a reserved Lona. The slut perk seems like there will be a lot more sex scenes but it's not the kinda character I wanna play. Also any enemy that rapes me seems to be final as I can't escape it and if I do I end up losing all my items
You only be missing some of the sex scenes, just keep preserving Lona's virginity especially her smile. Keep progressing through the game, who knows? you and Lona might meet someone in a quest that you and Lona want to protec, a special person that can give you and Lona "joy" and "fun". For the rape part, just manage your stamina well and store unnecessary items(especially the heavy ones) in the bank.

Here some tips on how to avoid and escape Dangerous Encounter while traveling; if you're going for the Timid/WIS perk just choose "Talk" option, where you can talk your way out in any encounter(success rate depends on your WIS and only works on Bandits, Guards, and Fishkinds). Another option "Hide" and "Approach", where "Hide"(success rate doesn't matter) = scattered enemies searching for you, then approach encounter and sprint edge of the area then leave. "Escape" success rate depends on how high your stamina is, the higher your stamina is the higher you can "escape" encounters (CON). And if your Sexiness isn't that high enough and you encounter Fishkinds(not Deepones), you can just select "Leave" option, where the Fishkinds will mistook Lona for being a boy rather than a slave then leave Lona after. Extra tips; 10 WIS(Trait) and above unlocks "Bluff" option, can also unlock extra dialogue option in some quest. 10 SCU(Trait) unlocks "Sneak" and "Burgling".

Mar 28, 2017
Small Additions to the Guide
Keywords: Walkthrough, need help with quest, how to do quest, confused on what to do, stuck, what to do, main quest, side quest, too difficult, too hard, impossible, explanation,
ZedTed's Guide
Part 2 of the Guide

Blue - Additions from others
Red - Personal quips from me
Purple - Current Progress Note

Experience may vary depending on your build, I am playing through with a expert weapons Lona.
Be forewarned, this guide is for 7.3.0, I don't know about the additions past 7.4.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fin?

Last edited:

LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
Does someone know how to play old saves? I have one from the 0.7.1 and trying to pay it on 0.7.3 glitches my gear and I can't equip it.

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
Guys I have two questions:

1)Are body mods useless? They say that they reduce stamina consumption, but when they are installed you cumming from everything and lose a lot more stamina. I installed them but then I got sick and tired to restore stamina and had to remove them spending a lot of money.

2) Damage from mines (and in general any explosives) are scaled by wisdom or survival?

ZeroSandbox

Feb 3, 2020

1)Are body mods useless? They say that they reduce stamina consumption, but when they are installed you cumming from everything and lose a lot more stamina. I installed them but then I got sick and tired to restore stamina and had to remove them spending a lot of money.

2) Damage from mines (and in general any explosives) are scaled by wisdom or survival?
1)It depends, but... yes body mods are useless.

2) If I still remember, explosives have fixed damage(like 180 for the mine). So... explosives damage doesn't scale on any traits.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021

Body mods don't affect consumption, they mitigate loss of maximum hp and stamina from states such as wounds.
View attachment double dash with maximum bothurt.mp4
With 9 injuries stamina has only been lowered by 1, HP remains unaffected.

Frag bombs/mines are always at full power, but are still affected by DEF. Noer inn has target dummies with configurable def and sur somewhere in the outside area that can be used for experimentation.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Lloydmaster87

May 2, 2020
Okay guys, I was playing this game for a months, after see the end, I decided see the files inside the game, just for curiosity.
And I found this:
Any idea of where I found it?
I'm still searching the crimson sword, but this? Man, there a lot of things in this game still surprising me.
Any idea where is?
And thank you for any help

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018

Body mods are useless unless you install the expensive one, which preventing lona from cumming. G spot removal or something like that. Lona will completely stop cumming and with that other mods lose their disadvantages. Just don't install mod for breast milk. It is bad regardless.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes