AlexJones99

Jan 20, 2021
Why doesn't the big booba mod work for me I'm using joiplay but after installing the mod and putting it in umm nothing happens there's no changes.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Why doesn't the big booba mod work for me I'm using joiplay but after installing the mod and putting it in umm nothing happens there's no changes.
Using R version go to Noer gynecologist and buy the boobs.

Or use RC ver. that is just a cosmetic image swapper.

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
I did both yeah. its 0.9.0.5 right? because thats the version i have. The mod manager works and is also the most recent release, just the cheats mod doesnt work for some reason.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I did both yeah. its 0.9.0.5 right? because thats the version i have. The mod manager works and is also the most recent release, just the cheats mod doesnt work for some reason.
Not game release, you need the latest mod release which is v1.0rc6 (you have v1.0rc4)

v1.0rc7 will remove the hard dependency on UMM, but the compatibility code will prioritize UMM's features if it's installed.
It's looking to be a big, big update...

Reactions: sirrob119

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Not game release, you need the latest mod release which is v1.0rc6 (you have v1.0rc4)

v1.0rc7 will remove the hard dependency on UMM, but the compatibility code will prioritize UMM's features if it's installed.
It's looking to be a big, big update...
I downloaded that version and its the same issue. 1714700665639.png
It's the latest release, and right now free for everyone.
Thanks for telling me about this. I wouldnt have known.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded that version and its the same issue. View attachment 3597841
  1. Is Ultra Mod Manager's version 1.2.1?
  2. Did you read the mod release notes before downloading?
I specifically marked such important information as a specific version of UMM being required (and is linked) since the dependency check in the official UMM release is broken (which I fixed myself)

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
  1. Is Ultra Mod Manager's version 1.2.1?
  2. Did you read the mod release notes before downloading?
I specifically marked such important information as a specific version of UMM being required (and is linked) since the dependency check in the official UMM release is broken (which I fixed myself)
Its version 1.2.1 but i think i'll just wait until the v1.0rc7, maybe it'll work then. Dont wanna bother anyone else with it. thanks for helping though everyone.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Its version 1.2.1 but i think i'll just wait until the v1.0rc7, maybe it'll work then. Dont wanna bother anyone else with it. thanks for helping though everyone.
Does it show as 1.2.1 ingame? because it should be working.

Try a clean install of both mods.

v1.0rc7 will be a while as it is a major change

Davide 11#

Dec 10, 2020

Same like me, dont know why the mod didnt worked at all, no matter how much i watch the video and watch the step carefully....

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Same like me, dont know why the mod didnt worked at all, no matter how much i watch the video and watch the step carefully....
Screenshots of folder layout?

These are gonna be a minimum required detail so I can see what's wrong (errorlogs can help a little if they generate... I need the text file though, not the messagebox)

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes