Jan 31, 2018
Hello there,

I tried setting up the GemPreg mod for LonaRPG.

Unfortunately, I cant seem to get the game to run with it.

Upon starting I get
1715496282852.png

and if i ignore it and proceed, I crash after loading my save with this

1715496340497.png

my mod install directory is "\LonaRPG.B.0.9.0.14\ModScripts\_Mods\GemPreg"

any ideas?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
yeah man im not getting it, ive watched the video but it doesnt show what im seeing, when i extract it the cheat mod doesn't appear and i have to put it in myself, and then when i put the mods and press f9 the mod menu doesn't show up, can someone help pls
Screenshots of installed mod folders/files.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello there,

I tried setting up the GemPreg mod for LonaRPG.

Unfortunately, I cant seem to get the game to run with it.

Upon starting I get
1715496282852.png

and if i ignore it and proceed, I crash after loading my save with this

1715496340497.png

my mod install directory is "\LonaRPG.B.0.9.0.14\ModScripts\_Mods\GemPreg"

any ideas?
You have installed it wrong. the mod path should be as in the error messages (ModScripts/_Mods/MightySuccubus/), not ModScripts/_Mods/GemPreg/

The only mod currently available that properly allows the mod folder to be different is Cheat Menu Framework. (In this instance. mods that are just a collection of scripts that don't depend on anything else don't count as a mod)

To all Mod authors:
You are allowed (and encouraged) to use my __init__.rb file as a base to add mod folder rename support (change class name and mod reference to match your mod, remove what is not needed for your mod), though some mods WILL need special handling (ie: anything with json files will need paths within those files to be adjusted in memory after loading them)​

Last edited:

Jan 31, 2018
You have installed it wrong. the mod path should be as in the error messages (ModScripts/_Mods/MightSuccubus/), not ModScripts/_Mods/GemPreg/

The only mod currently available that properly allows the mod folder to be different is Cheat Menu Framework. (In this instance. mods that are just a collection of scripts that don't depend on anything else don't count as a mod)

To all Mod authors:
You are allowed (and encouraged) to use my __init__.rb file as a base to add mod folder rename support (change class name and mod reference to match your mod, remove what is not needed for your mod), though some mods WILL need special handling (ie: anything with json files will need paths within those files to be adjusted in memory after loading them)​
tried setting as "ModScripts\_Mods\MightSuccubus\GemPreg", the game loads without issues but i dont see changes ingame (like added new trait via CMF stats)

and when i set it like "ModScripts\_Mods\MightSuccubus", i get
1715565219335.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
tried setting as "ModScripts\_Mods\MightSuccubus\GemPreg", the game loads without issues but i dont see changes ingame (like added new trait via CMF stats)

and when i set it like "ModScripts\_Mods\MightSuccubus", i get
View attachment 3629454
Sorry, I had a typo (post fixed)
Have you tried ModScripts/_Mods/MightySuccubus?

Wait a minute... Do you have UMM installed?

And after digging into the mod, the mod path really is supposed to be ModScripts/_Mods/GemPreg/. It's just that the mod seems to have been renamed at some point and wasn't fully adjusted to the new mod folder name.

Replace the GemPreg/StateJson/TraitGemPreg.json with the file that is in the attached zip.

Also, the included Graphics path mod is incompatible with any other mod that also mods the Graphics path.

EDIT:
Attached is a fully adjusted version of the mod.

EDIT2:
Re-download attachment, missed something with the GraphicsPath mod fix.

Last edited:

Jan 31, 2018
It works now (for the most part)
it seems that still there are still some issues
1715567502311.png
and i cant collect any "gems" when selecting that option.
Still thanks very much for your help Kenny567!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It works now (for the most part)
it seems that still there are some incompatibilities issues
View attachment 3629548
and i cant collect any "gems" when selecting that option.
Still thanks very much for your help Kenny567!
Recheck the other post, I've fixed up the issues with the mod and it should now work correctly. (Full mod download)

EDIT: I missed something, so if you already downloaded the mod from my post, please re-download.

Last edited:
Reactions: 201199

Jan 31, 2018
Recheck the other post, I've fixed up the issues with the mod and it should now work correctly. (Full mod download)

EDIT: I missed something, so if you already downloaded the mod from my post, please re-download.
Thanks very much for the fix!!

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Kenny567, I'm still a little unclear. does the GemPreg mod still require UMM?
It does (specifically partially for translation support)
All I did was fix the things that got missed in an apparent mod rename and made the included Graphics path mod compatible with other mods that also mod the Graphics path.

Archimedes.~

Apr 4, 2022
So, I don't know if I'm stupid or not but the mods that I've installed just don't work. I need some help if anyone can lend a hand, it only seems to do it with Cheat Mod and UltraModManager. Any help would be appreciated. :)
1715617147582.png 1715617166906.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So, I don't know if I'm stupid or not but the mods that I've installed just don't work. I need some help if anyone can lend a hand, it only seems to do it with Cheat Mod and UltraModManager. Any help would be appreciated. :)
View attachment 3630775 View attachment 3630776
Post error_log*.txt files associated with the error, those messagebox's don't provide anywhere near enough information, and also don't mention either mod.

Though, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the game version you are using is too old.
Cheat Menu Framework's minimum required version is 0.8.7.4 (last I checked, probably higher now)
Latest version of the Cheat Menu no longer needs UMM (also zero hits in a search of "fetch" in all of Cheat Menu)

UMM's minimum required game version is the one that added script overrides to the script loader. (0.8.4.0)

Last edited:

Archimedes.~

Apr 4, 2022
Post error_log*.txt files associated with the error, those messagebox's don't provide anywhere near enough information, and also don't mention either mod.

Though, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the game version you are using is too old.
Cheat Menu Framework's minimum required version is 0.8.7.4 (last I checked, probably higher now)
Latest version of the Cheat Menu no longer needs UMM (also zero hits in a search of "fetch" in all of Cheat Menu)

UMM's minimum required game version is the one that added script overrides to the script loader.
You're correct, I am stupid. I downloaded the translated version of the game, which is 0.7. Sorry man haha

Dec 17, 2018
guys how many sex sprites in this game ?
i already saw the
-goblin
-orc
-bandit
-shark guys
-tentacle at the north map

pls tell me , did i miss something better than these sprites ?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
guys how many sex sprites in this game ?
i already saw the
-goblin
-orc
-bandit
-shark guys
-tentacle at the north map

pls tell me , did i miss something better than these sprites ?
the giant pig
the arena mad beast when you loose
the orge boss when you loose
you can forced sex with grey rat and elise if you have the juicing skill ;)
oh and some of the other abominable beside the tentacle(just juice them all to check much easier than waiting for them to fk Lona)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes