Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Without the scat and urine content i could start to love the game. Not a big fan of brutal actions to get sex from someone but it happens, i guess.^^

I know the same could be said about scat/piss but i can't be bothered to endure it. :eek:
Scat/piss can be disabled in the menu.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
First of all skill Rest in 353 became useless as it consume too much Food (50 for 100 stamina) contrary to sleep on global map (18 for 100 stamina). Also you need to fix it description "greatly recovers stamina&time passes" (not anymore, not passes, not great)
That one is now two skills in one. Use it to rest, to regain small amount of stamina and health for 10 food. This is new addition to help with the stamina drought if you can spend the food. You can still sleep like before if you hold shift while you use the rest skill. Just be careful that if you sleep in a dangerous area it can result in capture or game over.

Reactions: Yxel

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Tricking boars into fighting each other can be tricky, but, if done right, can be one of the easiest ways to get food!
Even neutral boars can be goaded into having a face-off. Just be careful not to get hit when getting them to ram each other...
(It's also a lot of fun to watch them fight, and a great reward in and of itself!)

nsfwgamerv

Aug 15, 2018
You can accidentally kill your clients in the new prostitute system in 353 if you use QTEs especially when using pussy and anal even just using blowjobs could kill them. Now its hard to get extra trade points without decreasing morality as it counts as murder. Maybe its the Juicing Skill thats killing them

EDIT: Its the high sex attack thats killing them. Just getting the nymphomaniac trait is enough to kill them

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The game is really great but i have a question about the goblin lair in the cave.

So i killed all the rats and after spotting the goblins Lona suggested to go and report back to the guild. But i thought that with my skill and the pitchfork Lona should be able to take on the goblins ^^
And she did. They werent too hard. So after killing them i went into the cave and saw the goblin lair with the captured woman, the goblin babys and the big guy (orc?)
So my first question is what does it mean when that japanese text appears and then you get a bar that is depleting over time? I dont get that.
The other thing is that i cant seem to be able to kill the orc. He isnt very strong but he has so much HP that my stamina runs out before i can kill him. So then i tried to kill all other goblins and the babys first which worked fine. So the only surviver in the camp was the orc. I tried to speak to the girls to make them escape but they just say something in japanese and keep crawling around. So it seems you cant get them out if you dont kill everyone there. i also cant sleep there to replenish my stamina cause the goblins would get me while im sleeping. Did someone manage to do that?
What happens if i go back to the tavern and report it. Can i go back there later and save them or is there a time limit and they all will be dead if i waste the time?
It's Chinese, not Japanese. Anyways, the depleting bar is like an alarm has been triggered and you have to escape before it runs out or else the "captured by them and brought back to their HQ to become a breeding sow" event will happen. The lair connecting the sewer is not the true lair by the way.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
That one is now two skills in one. Use it to rest, to regain small amount of stamina and health for 10 food. This is new addition to help with the stamina drought if you can spend the food. You can still sleep like before if you hold shift while you use the rest skill. Just be careful that if you sleep in a dangerous area it can result in capture or game over.
Well that helps. That should be added in skill description

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You can accidentally kill your clients in the new prostitute system in 353 if you use QTEs especially when using pussy and anal even just using blowjobs could kill them. Now its hard to get extra trade points without decreasing morality as it counts as murder. Maybe its the Juicing Skill thats killing them
No. It's not the juicing skill. It's the "SEX ATK." Sex attack can be carried out when an enemy starts having sex with you after a grapple. While your being fucked, you can try to shake them off with the directional keys or hurt them with A,S,D,F. Each ASDF key correspond to a different type of sex, A is for Vagina, S is for Anal, D is for Blowjob, F is for handjob. For example, if the enemy is penetrating you anally, if you press S you will harm him (or even kill him out right) depending on constitution stat, and certain traits. You can't use sex attack if your stamina is red. Same for normal attack.
*But, yeah it seems like the prostitution event is sorta bugged for now.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Sure feels like a dark fantasy version of VH.
A funny statement, I know, considering how VH's setting is horrifying too if you think about it. I guess the difference is in the tone. VH is lighthearted and doesn't take itself seriously at all, while LonaRPG has a grimdark and hopeless feel to it.

Sucks that VH is pretty much dead now.
Agreed, I have yet to see any comedy in this game. It's like a blend of Dark Souls, Silent Hills, Call of Cthulhu and certain dark and terrifying SCPs.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
While playing out a goblin pregnancy I noticed a typo in one of the dialogue windows.

Late term, just before she tells her baby she will keep it safe.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Agreed, I have yet to see any comedy in this game. It's like a blend of Dark Souls, Silent Hills, Call of Cthulhu and certain dark and terrifying SCPs.
I've laughed a few times when things happen at the tavern/bar. When the guys are trying to grab Lona but accidentally fondle each other. The funniest though is when they are trying to cum on her, but instead it hits the big guy on the back and earns himself an imminent beatdown. xD

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The new rest option does remove some of the overwhelming sleep/micromanagement cycling. It's that chain reaction, one little change effects everything with a system like this. Because you can gather food and recover stamina without passing many days naturally now (Without items), the difficulty doesn't increase as fast, and you can fight more without having to leave the instant death combat zones.

Easier/quicker to gather food (Go to the forest and alternate between gathering food and resting) = easier to stay in combat longer and finish quests quicker because you don't waste as much time managing the cycle of sleep/eat/urinate/bathe/etc as much. Good change, the micromanagement is balanced a lot better now. I'd have to play longer to see how it holds up later on and if it's still okay on the more difficult combat side, but good start at least. The game feels a lot less obnoxious to play/manage.

On paper it didn't seem like much but just helping that one aspect of gameplay makes everything flow better. The major issue of too much sleep cycling/time passing too quickly appears to be defeated, hooray. It feels like you can actually accomplish things in game in a realistic amount of time now too. A day or two out in the forest gathering or finishing a basic quest makes a lot more sense than a week or two. Not having to stop off in a random zone to sleep before entering the cemetery over and over again is really nice too. The full sleep also still has use for recovering from injuries.

Now I'm testing the ai teammates and boy is it difficult to not hit them, lol. There goes my morality, ended up beating a dog to death that wouldn't stop running/jumping in front of my attacks.

The game is at a point now where I'd rate it pretty well thanks to the rest improvement though, it's much more playable/enjoyable now.

Last edited:

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Are there certain unknown triggers for quests? I did the squatter and elise orkind baby one, and holding on the convoy because I have 0 scoutcraft. I assumed there would be more quests from discussiom here but can't get them to show.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Someone mentioned earlier there are only 100 days or so...?
Pregnancy seems to last longer than that. Hopefully it's not just 100 days. If so, then I'm nearly at the end of this playthrough and her pregnancy won't have time to finish...

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone knows what that means?
The little evil eye thing is world difficulty. The other thing is Lona's "not horny" meter I think? It seems like the lower it is, the closer she is to orgasm. I might be remembering wrong though.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Someone mentioned earlier there are only 100 days or so...?
Pregnancy seems to last longer than that. Hopefully it's not just 100 days. If so, then I'm nearly at the end of this playthrough and her pregnancy won't have time to finish...
Nah I don't think there's a time limit, that's just the max the difficulty can increase.

Reactions: Paladox
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes