SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
jaruh My bad, after digging through the files, the SAP property is actually the stun you cause by attacking while unseen and out of combat. (Those white stars around the target's head.)

jaruh

May 1, 2017
jaruh My bad, after digging through the files, the SAP property is actually the stun you cause by attacking while unseen and out of combat. (Those white stars around the target's head.)
Hmmm, as far i had seen there´s two types of "stars" (stun) the white and the yellow, the white when u backstab a enemie while unseen and the yellow that just happen randomly after a good hit, but also u can prevent them for atacking just like they do (u know, the ones that attack like ten times faster than u) is just i dont know what triggers that :unsure:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm, as far i had seen there´s two types of "stars" (stun) the white and the yellow, the white when u backstab a enemie while unseen and the yellow that just happen randomly after a good hit, but also u can prevent them for atacking just like they do (u know, the ones that attack like ten times faster than u) is just i dont know what triggers that :unsure:
Correct, the white ones are sap (triggered by melee weapons while being undetected and out of combat), and the yellow one is STUN debuff triggered by attacking (some weapons cause them, for example Wooden Club has 7% chance to stun, Short Sword 1%, Scythe 1%, while other weapons cause other debuffs like Wooden spear causes slow 50%, Pickaxe slow 50% etc.)

• Wow
Reactions: jaruh

jaruh

May 1, 2017
What are the strats to play this game to be better from the start? Its so cancerous with the trade points reset every time. Feels like you can't do anything to progress or do something else except by whoring yourself and then buy food and repeat.
Focus in get the "dark cauldron" skill, get wood by interacting with trees and make a lot of dry meal (150 points) and smoked meat (250 points) almost triple te money u can got and also help u with stamina, stun boars by hitting them from behind and set them on fire (high stamina damage and high chance of injuries them), AVOID any aggro boar and remember to use a sickle to harvest stuff (stamina used drops from 3 to 1)

Reactions: Mrscratsch

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Focus in get the "dark cauldron" skill, get wood by interacting with trees and make a lot of dry meal (150 points) and smoked meat (250 points) almost triple te money u can got and also help u with stamina, stun boars by hitting them from behind and set them on fire (high stamina damage and high chance of injuries them), AVOID any aggro boar and remember to use a sickle to harvest stuff (stamina used drops from 3 to 1)
How did you find out about using a sickle? I've been playing the game and keeping trace of its updates for the last few months, and always thought that sickle is some kind of useless shit-tier weapon :/
Very helpful hint though, it even makes dark cauldron a bit overpowered in terms of grinding $$$

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
The girl in the ruins of Fishtopia Isle that is lying down, what does her quest mean? And what do I need to do to finish it?

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
The girl in the ruins of Fishtopia Isle that is lying down, what does her quest mean? And what do I need to do to finish it?
She's a sleeping demi-goddess that is worshiped by fishkin. You have to bring her a man from Fishtopia Inn (so she'll fuck him to death) or just feed her lots of cum from your inventory. Her questline is in development.

There is a machine thanslation of recently updated quests
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-2-0-beta-eccma417.49993/page-156#post-4020404

• Love
Reactions: Sykrin

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
it would be hilarious if they added mutiplayer
it would be all about spawn raping

yo, one question(maybe more) for some advanced warriors here

my lona is a battle whore.... xD... while most of enemies can be easily juiced to death i have a problem with some of them who just can't be catched(i can't)... archers & some speedy hitters. stamina or hp is not a issue, juicing animation speed is.

her traits are: 0 0 0 13(15) 10 full nympho(not last one yet), cauldron, some cannibal and filthy stuff, bloodlust

Should i: start using weapons? traps? pump whore stat more? forget about it? do it completely different?

it isn't bad, most of them can be avoided... i'd like to juice them tho

• Thinking Face
Apr 9, 2020
it would be all about spawn raping

yo, one question(maybe more) for some advanced warriors here

my lona is a battle whore.... xD... while most of enemies can be easily juiced to death i have a problem with some of them who just can't be catched(i can't)... archers & some speedy hitters. stamina or hp is not a issue, juicing animation speed is.

her traits are: 0 0 0 13(15) 10 full nympho(not last one yet), cauldron, some cannibal and filthy stuff, bloodlust

Should i: start using weapons? traps? pump whore stat more? forget about it? do it completely different?

it isn't bad, most of them can be avoided... i'd like to juice them tho
for enemies that you can't catch it's a good idea to hit the on the back with a basic attack to stun them so that you can catch them
and if you hit them on the back without them noticing you the stun will be really long just make sure to not hit more than once since they'd quit being stunnd if you do that

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
In such a case I would usually use a club or the man-catching-pole-thing as it deals stamina damage, stunning the enemy, and it doesn't require any traits to use. Note that dealing any damage after they are stunned will un-stun them (very annoying).

jaruh

May 1, 2017
How did you find out about using a sickle?
I just read a lot of previous post, using keywords, i mean, why these items exits in first place right?, the same with the pickaxe with rocks, not sure if this more "hidden" interactions like that, oh yeah!, you can equip lantern in the "ext2" for item so it illuminates without need of taking a secondary item slot, just be careful or u will place it as a trap :ROFLMAO:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
As ZedTed mentioned, if you can catch them off guard, great. But if not, you need FOYA-POWAH! heh
Explosive traps (mines) from Lisa are cheap and pack a punch. Since you invest in Lona's constitution, her carry weight also increases so you can lug them around no problem. Another good strategy are traps, the Hunter Training trait precisely. For one trait point you get infinite traps that only cost 3 stamina (to pick up a rock & set it up), and given the 10(15) Survival for Dark Pot & Hitchhiker you aim for, they will do some serious damage. Just lure them suckers in, and watch them get maimed and mutilated with wounds, which also increases the damage of next trap, lowers their attack and speed. One more tip, pick Bloodlust. Given the high damage of both of these, you will commonly get Overkill.

Edit: Or use a companion as a meat shield/aggro tank. Doggy is good since he has no limit, is fast and can be set up to attack just about anything. Just be fast in devouring mankind so he doesn't get overwhelmed xD
Double edit: Nvm the companions, just remembered the're cockblockers lol for good or for worse, they attack the enemy during juicing and interrupt the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: wacek

ProductofLust

Aug 29, 2019
Game's tough but it's definitely beatable. I quite like the direction this is heading.
Survival seems to be one of the best things to invest in early game since the cauldron mitigates a lot of the stress on finding food to eat.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows about a bug/glitch where the pixel animations are misaligned. The guy is standing slightly higher than they should, which ends up having silly situations like humping the forehead. Is there a easy fix for this?

• Thinking Face

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Game's tough but it's definitely beatable. I quite like the direction this is heading.
Survival seems to be one of the best things to invest in early game since the cauldron mitigates a lot of the stress on finding food to eat.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows about a bug/glitch where the pixel animations are misaligned. The guy is standing slightly higher than they should, which ends up having silly situations like humping the forehead. Is there a easy fix for this?
A very easy setup for new players is to just hire the adventurer for soup and keep doing the graveyard quest. its good exp early, and you literally don't need to do anything but walk around a bit while the adventurer whips all the skele's.

Reactions: Lady_Yvraine

Starman

May 31, 2017
Will it be possible to have sex with the sea witch? Seeing as how she might be the only other female in the game that can kill people by fucking them, I'm interested in the idea of a sex battle where the loser explodes into bloody chunks.

kiagula lom li pop

Jul 26, 2020
Will it be possible to have sex with the sea witch? Seeing as how she might be the only other female in the game that can kill people by fucking them, I'm interested in the idea of a sex battle where the loser explodes into bloody chunks.
better not explode and be a slave LOL
it explodes with an explosive mine or a spell at a distance from the witch.

• Haha

Bob_Dole

May 13, 2018
Found this game a few days ago and put upwards to 12 hours into the game now and really enjoying it. Game has great systems and tech put into it already for the beta it is and its more complete then many other games in general in both RPG makers and the general wider gaming world.

Bummed out that there wasn't any heavy/metal armour clothing or just general gear type upgrades and decided to poke around the game to see if its possible to mod my own in.

Got as far as adding a new armour into the game, with stats, cost, and UI icon but ive now seemed to hit a brick wall with having the armour appear on the portrait and character.

It looks like the Portrait managing system is in a .rvdata2 file where it can actually point to the .png and .json info for the portrait and character files to have it show up properly in game.

My issue is I got no idea how to edit this to add to it, and using the RPG maker editor itself seems to be lacking for this and a set of other similar types of files and a bit with the scripts.

So I guess a question to EccmA417 is, are you okay with a noob modder trying to find a way to add random extra content to the game and if so would you also by chance be willing to help and push me in the correct direction to try and understand and add new armours into the portrait system?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes