CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Which asshat and what happened?
The one mentioned in eccmas latest rellease.. Why he is still in here and expect interaction with others is beyond me. Also, all my posts just gets deleted anyway. It's like the mods don't even have a clue and just swings the hammer around blindly. I hate censorship.. And I hate that the mentioned feces hat is proteced by said blind mods. Really ticks me off.

hope eccma will back :( dam i love this game so much

And this game still beta, with rpg energine, and only 600mb, how he can blame so much on this beautyful game?
He will not. I think he got really fed up. And I can't really blame him. At all.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
ZedTed I decided to come back a few releases later, can MC already keep the moot babies?

• Sad
Reactions: jaruh

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Translation updated for LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.2.3
EDIT: All credit goes to previous translators, I only included the latest additions and translated a few options for Fishkind cave.
Nice work. I see some new ":" after names. I thought about doing all those. And also make the ENG mirror the CHN with the punctuation and exclamations and questions marks.. But as it is nothing gamebreaking or so I haven't so far. Good job on the Lona madness mode.. : )

jaruh

May 1, 2017
This seems weird, because there is art for moot babies being breastfed by the MC.
Maybe dev is planing someway to "raise" the baby instead of just vanish it after birth, tou i havent got a moot/human baby so i dont know what exactly happen.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm, never had got higher than 4, even after beatdown, guess gotta check it
Yup, Head and MainHand go to 4, the rest to 3(except cuffs and neck to 1, but those come from shackles). Although getting the stack 4 on head removes the blood from sprites for some reason, as if that state stack was missing the visual. The wounds remain on portraits(I did not observe any change from 3 to 4, maybe the difference is in HCG's), so it could be a bug or a leftover removed feature..not sure.
Nice work. I see some new ":" after names. I thought about doing all those. And also make the ENG mirror the CHN with the punctuation and exclamations and questions marks.. But as it is nothing gamebreaking or so I haven't so far. Good job on the Lona madness mode.. : )
Thanks, but I can't take credit for literal translation. I only cross-referenced the native CHN and ENG versions from base games, GIT and the patch we have here, checking commits and fixes, dates and implementing those changes and fixes. The only untranslated lines were some interaction options for Fishkind cave, so I figured what the hell, might as well do it too. Since Registro69 was kind to upload the new version (thx <3), I wanted to make it playable with the translation you guys did as soon as possible, so I didn't go any further than that. I can relate though, I like it clean and organized too lol

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Nah, only dev's account is missing. I assume he's deleted it himself, given that as I recall his final post was "Enjoy your game thread". It's a shame, honestly. The conflict of opinions aside, the dev did listen to posters and works fast, especially when it came to bugs. There is evidence in this same thread and the change log. Now I can understand that some people demand gratitude, recognition, affirmation or whatever you want to call it, not everyone has the same approach to these things. As for reporting and if that really led to a ban..on a site for ladies and gentlemen with distinct tastes such as ourselves, that would be truly distasteful.
Well given the insult was about being "Karen" I assume the person in question went to a moderator. Moderator told game developer to be nice and not argue angrily at this person. Game author was like "wait, you involved the moderators? Okay the heck with this I'm leaving." The post I mentioned about comparing fantasy characters to real rape victims is still up, so I assume the moderator who got involved didn't see an issue with that comment. Like I said. That comment would set me off, too, if it was my game and someone said it. Let alone after having that same person shotgun recommendations and feature requests into the topic.

I'm going to not address it further though, I think we need escape velocity on the topic of drama.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Well given the insult was about being "Karen" I assume the person in question went to a moderator. Moderator told game developer to be nice and not argue angrily at this person. Game author was like "wait, you involved the moderators? Okay the heck with this I'm leaving." The post I mentioned about comparing fantasy characters to real rape victims is still up, so I assume the moderator who got involved didn't see an issue with that comment. Like I said. That comment would set me off, too, if it was my game and someone said it. Let alone after having that same person shotgun recommendations and feature requests into the topic.

I'm going to not address it further though, I think we need escape velocity on the topic of drama.
Makes sense. That post too is a horrible correlation to say out loud, regardless of ones thoughts on the matter. And I'm a degenerate deviant, if you catch my drift :D from memory, there were more triggers, including the abbreviations from readme, which are a very sensitive subject to those involved. Don't think it was ones place to bring it up, regardless of affiliation, especially not here. But I concur, it is probably for the best to drop the matter.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
To change carry weight self.hud_weight_count= in, Game_Actor.rb; i think.
But it's also based on max stamina; i think.
You might also change it in menu_base.rb at line
bmp.draw_text(33, 226, @unit_w, 16,"#{$game_player.actor.weight_carried.round(1)} / #{(3*$game_player.actor.attr_dimensions["sta"][2]).round(1)}",2)

so that the gauges at bottom left in menu indicate correct numbers [it was 2*, but changed it to 3*].
But that's only if you're changing carry capacity directly, and not through increasing max stamina.
Or it might be something with this
def weight_immobilized?
@weight_carried >= (@actStat.get_stat("sta",ActorStat::MAX_STAT)*2)
end
in the same file.
I'm not sure yet.

Hey dude, srry for bother u, but thanks a LOT, for anyone that want to change carryweight without cheating +100 stamina, just remember to change all of them to be the same, the 2* is the relacion between stamina and carryweight, hehe, now i dont need to abandon my twins :coffee:
remember to save a backup just in case.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
how do you let Adam live?
There´s a guide out there written by our truly :HideThePain:

Also u can use the "searcher" up there to look for keywords like "adam".

And for let him alive u need to make a quest from him in doom fort (follow the road to the north)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes