somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Any advice ?
Depends, how much have you leveled up/how many quests have you done? If you really wanna stick with it, you can live in the rain forest to the east and slowly make a living selling plants and herbs until you’re geared again. Otherwise, just restart.

SealFkU

Apr 2, 2020
I have done any quest :)
The cum addiction in hardcore is a pain in the ass, you can't do anything without having sex

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
My game started lagging halfway through my playthrough. I'm not sure if it started before or after i downloaded the fix for the urination stat. Any insights on how to fix?

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
I killed the undead in the cemetery. How do I get into the tomb so i can recruit the necromancer?

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
I killed the undead in the cemetery. How do I get into the tomb so i can recruit the necromancer?
You need to finish missing convoy and then the north pass quest. The north pass quest is untranslated but for some reason all of the necromancer's is.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I've been playing this for a while now, and I only just realized how badly that fat bitch in the inn is ripping me off on food prices, holy shit. Some advice to anyone else: do not buy food from her, either get her husband (the cook) to replace her by getting her killed in a bar brawl, or buy your food from somewhere else, like the market.

Also dry meals kind of suck in terms of value, smoked meat from the market costs the same but fills you up much more.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
I've been playing this for a while now, and I only just realized how badly that fat bitch in the inn is ripping me off on food prices, holy shit. Some advice to anyone else: do not buy food from her, either get her husband (the cook) to replace her by getting her killed in a bar brawl, or buy your food from somewhere else, like the market.

Also dry meals kind of suck in terms of value, smoked meat from the market costs the same but fills you up much more.
If you kill her, you lock yourself out of 3 optional easy quests that give a ton of exp, and recruiting a new npc.

Just gather food from the rain forest, or cook it yourself with the dark cauldron skill. Mmmm, rat meat.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
One of my babies just left because Lona did not have enough breast milk.
I have plenty stored in inventory. Could you allow us an option to feed this to babies when she doesn't have enough breast milk?

Something like:
"It seems my breasts don't have enough to feed this child..."
A: Give milk from inventory.
B: Let the child leave.

I don't think it's her. This person, according to Lona, was hired to investigate the sewers. Feira is possibly still alive as her journal does not indicate anyone hiring her to investigate. She investigated because of territorial control.

I could be wrong and this is supposed to be Feira, but if so then I think her journal should be changed to indicate she was hired to investigate the sewers.

Does it increase with each new non-human pregnancy?
For the breast milk, just but the Breast A mod from Elise at the clinic and you're milk will refill very quickly.

For the SB Womb status, I think it increases with each new non-human pregnancy but I haven't tested it out. Didn't have the patience so I just went to the Abomination lair. There's a chance to get a sex cutscene where a tentacle directly pierces the the belly button and the text says something about modification. Each penetration like that increases SB womb stack by one. Take note though the lair is damn tough and almost unbeatable unless you got super high stats (all 99).

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017

I've found an easier and faster way to make profit from selling Dry Meal.
(1) Get the Dark Cauldron Trait
(2) Invest some points into Constitution to increase carry weight. Keep only a moderate amount of food item in you inv. You can put your weapon, lantern and other unneeded items into the storage at Noer Tripartite Exchange.
(3) Have wisdom high enough so that when you sell Dry Meal, it is above 200 trade points. You can increase wisdom with the glasses. oh and make sure you have a few Big Copper coins.
(4) Go to any area with Trees. Stock up your inv with wood. Store all wood but 2 into Noer Tripartite Exchange.
(5) Go to the market right on top of the port.
(6) Stand right in front of the veggie grocer, press Alt+Left/Right and create the cauldron.
(7) Buy an even number of veg or fruit, as much as you can. Put all of them in the cauldron + 1 wood. Synthesise and take out the Dry Meals after.
(8) DON'T SELL THE DRY MEALS TO THE VENDORS AT THE MARKET because their exchange rate for copper is bad.
(9) Go back to the Noer Tripartite Exchange and sell the Dry Meals. Exchange the trade points for copper and then take out 2 wood.
(10) Repeat
This method will save you from having to constantly go out into the wilds. Since you only need 1 wood for making the Cauldron which stays until you exit the area. For Dry Meal, you can put a buttload of plants into the cauldron and only 1 wood is needed, so it's economical.

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Tip for anyone who wants to progress the quests but is lacking scoutcraft: you don't need to be undetected for quests like the missing convoy. I just ran to the bottom left where you can find their main camp and ran out the map after.

Also after some quests, some of which are unfortunately untranslated, you gain some free companions that you can take without having to buy them beer or soup.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
If you kill her, you lock yourself out of 3 optional easy quests that give a ton of exp, and recruiting a new npc.

Just gather food from the rain forest, or cook it yourself with the dark cauldron skill. Mmmm, rat meat.
I fucking hate that fat bitch. She charges a lot for her soups and always under pay you by a large margin. I once got 7000 trade points from dancing and that bitch only paid me 1 Big copper and 2 small coppers. It should have been at least 2 big coppers and some more small coppers. Not to mention she also leaves you at the mercy of her horny patrons and if you're not fast enough, you'll get raped. If that bitch wasn't essential for the good quests, I would have shoved my spear up her ass a long time ago. I really feel sorry for the cook.

Reactions: Blah89
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes