Aug 29, 2020
Wait, is the atk stat even good to increase? Her atk seems to scale on her level.
Been cheesing this game by only grinding for rat food then cook 'em on that gobli- Orkind cave -> go back to city for moneh while still having unlimited food supply

I don't know how many weapons are in there or even how to get better upgrades so I am still stuck on my saber + dagger combo (melee forever!!!)
Dude i've been using that sword you get from the sewers at the beginning and i'm level 32

no light no dark

Mar 6, 2020
one day, I didn’t know what I did. When I played it, I wouldn’t "lag" but the subtitles were garbled. After that, I can have fun.

Now... I downloaded it back, and... you know (no regrets)
Does anyone know how to solve it? If so, can you help me? Please

If there is a typo, please forgive

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
one day, I didn’t know what I did. When I played it, I wouldn’t "lag" but the subtitles were garbled. After that, I can have fun.

Now... I downloaded it back, and... you know (no regrets)
Does anyone know how to solve it? If so, can you help me? Please

If there is a typo, please forgive
Unclear. What exactly is the issue?

C4nga, this is the wrong place to voice a political view.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Guess who's back and writing a guide written by yours truly again? After a long hiatus and coming back to the comments, the first thing I see is absolute comedic gold. Guess there is more than one meaning to CP in CCP if they are playing this game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Anyhow, the guide has been re-organized and is progressing once more. It's also nice to see how far LonaRPG has developed in the few months I have been AWOL. And, inspired by jony1212254855 (who is also missing atm), I drew some (bad) fanart in the little spare time I had:
ZT Fanart.jpg
There is also a new LonaRPG meme in the making, stay tuned!

TROJAN7

Dec 18, 2018
Can someone tell me ? my charactor get pregnant and how long until kid born ?
I press Ctrl again and again to skip the days and nothing happens.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
You can find it in LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables (need to extract the game first):
Code:
    RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH={
        "Human" =>        [20..25,20..25,20..25,20..25,1..1],
        "Moot"=>        [20..25,20..25,20..25,20..25,1..1],
        "Deepone"=>        [20..25,20..25,20..25,20..25,1..1],
        "Fishkind"=>    [14..16,14..16,10..12,11..12,1..1],
        "Orkind"=>        [13..15,13..15,13..15,11..13,1..1],
        "Goblin"=>        [12..13,12..13,12..13,11..12,1..1],
        "Abomination"=>    [13..15,13..15,13..15,11..12,1..1]
    }
    SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION={           
        "Human" =>        [0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],
        "Moot"=>        [0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],
        "Deepone"=>        [0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],
        "Goblin" =>     [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10],
        "Fishkind"=>    [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10],
        "Orkind"=>        [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10],
        "Goblin"=>        [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10],
        "Abomination"=>    [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]
This code meams: "Baby Type"=> [Length of stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, stage 4, stage 5],
The seedbed level deduction is how much time is taken off depending on your seedbed level (max 10).
I believe that the time is in day/night cycles, so when it becomes night or day.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Guess who's back and writing a guide written by yours truly again? After a long hiatus and coming back to the comments, the first thing I see is absolute comedic gold. Guess there is more than one meaning to CP in CCP if they are playing this game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Anyhow, the guide has been re-organized and is progressing once more. It's also nice to see how far LonaRPG has developed in the few months I have been AWOL. And, inspired by jony1212254855 (who is also missing atm), I drew some (bad) fanart in the little spare time I had:
View attachment 916669
There is also a new LonaRPG meme in the making, stay tuned!
Welcome back, ZedTed! Not counting the crazy political stuff, it's still a pretty good place! It certainly could have use for your tact and sense.

I did that thing BTW, and I have nothing more to report other than what I noticed before. Just needs up to date touching up here and there. If I can think of anything I'll let you know.
You can find it in LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables (need to extract the game first):
This code meams: "Baby Type"=> [Length of stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, stage 4, stage 5],
The seedbed level deduction is how much time is taken off depending on your seedbed level (max 10).
I believe that the time is in day/night cycles, so when it becomes night or day.
Edit: See? This is what I mean. WB ZedTed!

• Hey there
Reactions: Ashkun and ZedTed

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
"The average human gestation length is calculated as 40 weeks because it is measured from the first day of the last menstrual period and not from the date of conception. According to this data, the doctor calculates the due date, which is also known as estimated date of confinement. However, there is no guarantee that the woman will deliver the baby on that particular day. In other words, childbirth can occur 10-14 days, before or after that particular day. Hence, childbirth occurring anywhere between 37-42 weeks is considered to be normal, whereas a baby born before 37 weeks is called preterm and the baby born after 42 weeks is called postterm."
" "

In other words, a long fucking time.

TROJAN7

Dec 18, 2018
"The average human gestation length is calculated as 40 weeks because it is measured from the first day of the last menstrual period and not from the date of conception. According to this data, the doctor calculates the due date, which is also known as estimated date of confinement. However, there is no guarantee that the woman will deliver the baby on that particular day. In other words, childbirth can occur 10-14 days, before or after that particular day. Hence, childbirth occurring anywhere between 37-42 weeks is considered to be normal, whereas a baby born before 37 weeks is called preterm and the baby born after 42 weeks is called postterm."
" "

so sad
And how to rebirth then ?
I want to rebirth by my self not just download other save file.

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
" "

Dude, posting funny unhelpful hints is my job.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
LonaRPG 0.4.6.0 looks fun: Juding by the files we have three new skills. The test hiding ability became a skill, plus the two I already mention some pages back. I'm so looking forward to get "Into the Darkness", "From the Shadows" and "Improved Traps". Will be so fun to play with.

I also love how he managed to sneak in a developer comment into the notes from a dead soldier. I will not spoil it though. We'll have to wait. Oh, and it looks like it got released: 2020-11-26 22:30 UTC

Get it here:

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Is there a level cap or certain strength stat you need to equip stronger weapons? Can`t equip longbow nor saber and I`m level 13. There isn`t listed anything for requirements. I do have the "though" status which normally should give me weapon expert.

Nov 23, 2019
Is there a level cap or certain strength stat you need to equip stronger weapons? Can`t equip longbow nor saber and I`m level 13. There isn`t listed anything for requirements. I do have the "though" status which normally should give me weapon expert.
You need to learn a specific skill to use high quality weaponry

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One week from release (as usual) which means 4th December at around 9PM GMT.
Or you could drop the guy few bucks and get it right away.

I've been busy all day up until now so thanks go to CaiNanE for the alert ^^

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
You need the 'Weapons Expert' trait to use high quality weapons (like the saber and longbow). For magical weapons you need 'mana knowledge'.

Note these 'fighting traits' are mutually exclusive with personality traits: Default = everything, Tough = Weapons Expert, Timid = Mana Knowledge, & Nymphomaniac = Succubus. Picking a fighting trait first will lock out the other non-compatible personality traits.

Reactions: jaruh and CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes