Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Since i last played at 0.4.3.0 , since which update does the game file not compressed into the .rgss3a?
It still is. But you can find an rgss3a unpacker somewhere on this site.
First time it happened to my knowledge, and I started at 0.3.7.0 smthing I believe around June.
Dev version is always unpacked. Versions on other sources are always packed.
If you wonder why there was that one time when it was unpacked, it was before I got onto discord, one person posted it on my profile's board on this forum which is in the open, and someone picked it up...

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Yo I was doing Evil in the Mass Grave quest and at the end of the fight I get an error, I can keep playing but both the skeletons and the bone wall stay so I can't progress.

Any tips?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Just the sections I mentioned will suffice. The other parts may or may not change between releases.
Yeah, the save thing is a one time thing. You can delete the 4_SaveFix_0455to0460.rb when you're done. But as Teravisor explained in his post it sohuldn't interfere if you leave it there.

So: save files, game.ini section, and the save fix and you should be right as rain.
Thank you again, for taking time to answer my question and working on the Merged Translation for us.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
have i done something i shouldn't? lona was sleeping in the ground of the tavern adn some guy dragged her to have some "fun" after all was done this message show up i pressed ok and moved on, is something i should worry?

Imagem1.png

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Found another bug:

I still need a screen shot to pin point it.
Another thing, Grey rat is labeled as "]Grey Rat" when you have him as a companion, but this issue is not seen anywhere else as far as I know (Not sure if already mentioned):
Untitled.png

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
have i done something i shouldn't? lona was sleeping in the ground of the tavern adn some guy dragged her to have some "fun" after all was done this message show up i pressed ok and moved on, is something i should worry?
*pic*
Yeah, looks like you're playing an outdated version. Probably fixed since then. We have no use for outdated bug reports.
Another thing, Grey rat is labeled as "]Grey Rat" when you have him as a companion, but this issue is not seen anywhere else as far as I know (Not sure if already mentioned):
*pic*
I'll fix that! Thanks : )
Edit: Actually can't belive I missed it since I have gone over the files numerous times searching just for Grey instead of Gray.
Edit: Wait, I am confused. It do says Gray. But I'll fix that "]" at least : )
Edit: Found it: \SETpl[GrayRatNormalAr]\c[4]]Gray Rat:\c[0] ........ An extra "]" was all. But that gave me an idea. I should scan all files for those and its variants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ZedTed

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, looks like you're playing an outdated version. Probably fixed since then. We have no use for outdated bug reports.
He isn't playing an outdated version, it happened to me as well when I tried to use an older save (yes I have the save fix and the race fix) with the new game version. Randomly breaks some event triggers like the bone wall raised by Death in the Evil in the mass graves quest not disappearing, completely fucking up my progress and leaving me stuck.

Really fuckin' annoying how the dev breaks saves every time he updates.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
He isn't playing an outdated version, it happened to me as well when I tried to use an older save (yes I have the save fix and the race fix) with the new game version. Randomly breaks some event triggers like the bone wall raised by Death in the Evil in the mass graves quest not disappearing, completely fucking up my progress and leaving me stuck.

And how do you suppose anyone should fix that bug if it only happens on some older saves and noone even posts them?
Also you are free to fix anything annoying there yourself with mods. Honestly, a lot of games break saves a LOT of times even in 0.9 versions, not to mention 0.4. And there's a reason for that.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Bug Report: Just like with the church guys before
If you get abducted by slavers in Noer, in the cell, if two guys rape you in your cell and you still have stamina left, they will beat you and rape you until you hit -100 stamina

ndomNpc/MinerTrader_WhoreWork_win_new

Don't know how to do screenshots on this forum and don't want to bother atm.
They usually do beat you untill you reach -100? I don't think I understand the bug..
Also, I still need screenshots. "ndomNpc/MinerTrader_WhoreWork_win_new" doesn't really help since I can't find anything wrong with those lines in the textfile.
Another vertical text.
Crystal Mine, the torturer beating on Lona after she fails to deliver the requisite ore
e/HumanPrisonCave/RapeLoopMeattoilet_end
Same here: "/HumanPrisonCave/RapeLoopMeattoilet_end" looks alright in the text file. Is it "Me next!" or all text? Eitherway the previous fixes I've made to vertical text won't work in this section by the looks of it.

It says 0.4.5.0 in the title window.

To my knowledge save breaks have only occured two times since I started playing 0.3.7.0. Once when 0.3.X.X moved on to 0.4.0.0 and Eccma made core changes. And now with 0.4.6.0, if you can even count that since Eccma included the save fix. I am really happy he did since I am on level 69 and that with no cheating what so ever.
But, yeah, geting stuck by events like that is quite tiresome.

Edit: If anyone is wondering how the transcrying is progressing. I feel kind of lost at many, many places. Like, WTH am I supposed to do with:
"Look! As the prophet said! She is on the endless lake in front of her chest!"
"is it true? Nothing? And it's from the lake?!"
"Lorna: What does it mean to check the chest? Will the chest be fake?"
"Prophet: This is the way the ancestors can distinguish intruders."
"Prophet: Those ugly \c[6] murlocs\c[0] will pretend to be us Come in."
"Prophet: But you are definitely not, you are the endless lake in front of your chest."
"Lorna: Huh?"

Yeah, "Huh?" is correct Lona.. Huh, indeed.

Last edited:

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Edit: If anyone is wondering how the transcrying is progressing. I feel kind of lost at many, many places. Like, WTH am I supposed to do with:
"Look! As the prophet said! She is on the endless lake in front of her chest!"
"is it true? Nothing? And it's from the lake?!"
"Lorna: What does it mean to check the chest? Will the chest be fake?"
"Prophet: This is the way the ancestors can distinguish intruders."
"Prophet: Those ugly \c[6] murlocs\c[0] will pretend to be us Come in."
"Prophet: But you are definitely not, you are the endless lake in front of your chest."
"Lorna: Huh?"

Yeah, "Huh?" is correct Lona.. Huh, indeed.
Ya tried translating from the jap version? Might be a bit better...

Also I think they're saying she's as flat as the horizon on the lake

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Found a bug. No matter what
"thisMap/OvermapEnter
\m[confused]THIS PLACE \optB[Cancel,Enter]" in "TagMapPenisTribe.txt" says it will display the value from
"thisMap/OvermapEnter
Victory Square \optB[Cancel,Enter]" from "TagMapNoerRing.txt".
In the picture I changed "Victory Square" to "Peeeniss"
penistribe_enter_noer_ring.png
and that is what is displayed when entering "TagMapPenisTribe.txt". I can't fix that with text alone. It has to be fixed in the code somewhere.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes