woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Stuck in the church level now because the game crashes when it interacts with the barricade :(
I tested it with a clean unpack without even applying translation, and new save file

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry for the multi-post. But what the actual fuck is this shit?
Man if you were there back when he was still commenting, the amount of shit being thrown by him: "Fuck you" "Fuck this" "Fucking Bitch". Absolutely love him, takes no shit from no one.

He does take constructive criticism well but hates being talked shit about, that's what got him banned or why he left (still not sure to this day which it was). But he always gave good feedback/help to people who asked nicely:
r u talking about ID error? or the HeaderCrash?
i traceing that HeaderCrash for months. still no clue.
the " HeaderCrash" msgBox is last trace message i put in game.

ID error seens like a game logic crash.
u should offer your error log.txt in ur game root folder.
Way earlier on I made a summary of why the Dev (Eccma417, now "Deleted member #2204703") left/got banned. You can read the shit he posts and man is it hilarious: he has character, I'll give you that. I'll try to look for the summary.

Edit: can't find it, probably got removed by the mods, again, or I am blind as fuck. I am under the impression that the mods might not like how vocal I am. Anyhow, scrolling through the chat logs from when I was AWOL makes me appreciate Teravisor a whole lot more, keep up the work you put into making this game glorious!

Last edited:

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
To save the game, open the character screen by pressing X. It's under the "system" submenu.

Edit: Also for the new folks, I suggest going to the skills submenu and reading what everything does. Wouldn't hurt to read zedted's guide as well unless you like the challenge of figuring stuff out yourself. I'll also go ahead and say that you press q to rest, and shift+q to sleep until night/day, since that trips people up sometimes.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
So what you're saying is that you couldn't be bothered seeing where the different options send you to. Yikes.
Nah, I'm just a fucking retard in general.

I guess another question I have is: How much of this game is actually even translated? Cause I walked into in an area now everyone's speaking Japanese. Even when I had the English options on.

Edit: Cause I found a picture of what I assume to be the dev and I'm just confused.
1607542757490.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nah, I'm just a fucking retard in general.

I guess another question I have is: How much of this game is actually even translated? Cause I walked into in an area now everyone's speaking Japanese. Even when I had the English options on.
Which area?
If I recall correctly, most of the current game is translated. Check CaiNanE's sig for the link.

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
Is it possible to get CaiNanE's translation post added to the first post? It's never really been an issue for me since I keep up with the thread, but I feel like if both it and Zed's guide once it's updated were added, it would reduce the amount of people asking the same questions every time the game gets posted on the Latest Updates page.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible to get CaiNanE's translation post added to the first post? It's never really been an issue for me since I keep up with the thread, but I feel like if both it and Zed's guide once it's updated were added, it would reduce the amount of people asking the same questions every time the game gets posted on the Latest Updates page.
You'll have to ask a moderator. Nobody else has permission to edit the OP.

Dec 11, 2019
Oh and one more thing. Whenever I get into a sex scene, the base version of the sprite seems to just overlap and stay ontop of the sex sprites. Anything to fix that?
Also I'm very curious to check out the modding scene for the game. I don't really know how to make an .rb file but I'll just assume they'll get explained when I actually sit down to read the entire thing.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Also I'm very curious to check out the modding scene for the game. I don't really know how to make an .rb file but I'll just assume they'll get explained when I actually sit down to read the entire thing.
Check CaiNanE's signatures, yet again. There was a link to my post...

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
... wait, there's a huge antisemitic caricature among the screenshots, and nobody's pointing it out? :sick:
if you're sensitive to anything at all... don't play this game
From crippling debuffs from menstruation, straight up slavery, invasion of a different race ... an stereotypical negative depiction of a jew is by far one of the tamest dipictions.

And considering theres an entire quest that depicts the catholic church as a group only interested in enslaving and raping children ..

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes