Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
hey anyone know how to get the 2 women in the 1st goblin cave outside? or is it not possible?
Infos from others are plenty, but I would like to chime in as well:
-Prisoners spawn: at the minimum one prisoner, at the max 4 prisoners
-Be quick to rescue them as they gonna be raped to death (less than 2 min for the gobs to kill one prisoner if you're unlucky)
-Although I said be quick, don't rush, traps will kill you (you can only tank 4 traps, and even them your legs would be long gone by the third trap)
-there's always at least one sentry guarding and one gob raping the prisoners. If you see no sentry, make haste to the rape scene, it's probably 2 gobs raping the prisoners now.
-pay no mind to the goblin babies, the sleeping goblin, the orc... you only need to deal with the sentry and the raping goblin, the rest can easily be fooled by disguise (wear at least 2 piece of dirty equipment)
-After rescuing them, you're free to leave from the upper exit or the sewer hole. i recommend the upper exit as it does not mak you waste haft a day( exit from the sewer make you pass haft a day, wtf ?).

Reactions: Turning Japanese
Dec 19, 2020
This is probably a stupid question since the game is so easy, but what happens if you gather 10 gold coins and ask the captain of the boat to grant you a seat on his vessel, and is there any difference if you have more coins?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
This is probably a stupid question since the game is so easy, but what happens if you gather 10 gold coins and ask the captain of the boat to grant you a seat on his vessel, and is there any difference if you have more coins?
For now, it leads to the "placeholder" ending where you leave the damned island for good. Alone.

Reactions: Turning Japanese

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
Lmao! Fixed not being able to run on joiplay on android, but can't hit alt to look around so I can't get passed the tutorial!

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Lmao! Fixed not being able to run on joiplay on android, but can't hit alt to look around so I can't get passed the tutorial!
Go in-game, hit x to open menu, drop to System, go to key binding, replace ALT with something else, see if that helps...

PANH

Oct 22, 2018
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
how to ad cheat in the game

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Has anyone gotten this working with a game controller? It seems like it supports them but mine doesn't seem to do anything when I try to use it in game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's easy? Play it on Doom Mode and do not cheat or resort to prostitution.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do i save in the game?
Open the menu (X key), select System then hit save.
If you do that and your save keeps disappearing, it's quite likely that it's being intercepted.
Make sure the game folder is whitelisted and you have full read/write permissions to it.

Does this game have an "Iron Man" mode whereby your save is deleted if you die?

Reactions: ArtRoz

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It's easy? Play it on Doom Mode and do not cheat or resort to prostitution.
In a sense, if you're only gunning for the 10 gold coins to get tf outta the island asap, it's gonna be easy even on Doom mode, however, if you're intending to cover all the quests avaiable and travel the world map it's gonna be a very fun and tragic experience...

• Hey there
Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
hi i've kinda been playing this game for a whaile and then my computer died (lol) so I kinda dont know whats been added after the see witch was first anonced could anyone kindly tell what has been added since then

• Hey there
Reactions: Yukihirou

DvsShadow

Nov 17, 2017
how do i install the mod and how the f*ck do i play this is game? still stuck after the tutorial with the mice, dunno how to play this game is there a easy mode?

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
How do I summon the Sea Witch? I got thrown in the pit while at Fish Isle with Elise, now I can not seem to get out.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes