Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I finally got the preacher to appear in the streets. Seems to be a ratio of:
Guards (good): 50%
Bandits (evil): 35%
Preacher (good): 15%

Numbers could be off a bit.

Also, traveled all the way North to see what I could find. Oh boy, those Lovecraftian horrors. x]
I don't know if this was already resolved along with the orkind pee, but the horrors also pee in Lona's orifices (pee/scat turned off). I'm playing older version though, so this might have been fixed already?

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Okay... With all sort of magic(SHAZAM BADABOOM!!!) this game much more simple. Anybody know, is something happen in world when kill Abomination or i supposed to do it via quest? For killing it, game gave me some "quest" items(as i think). Any advice what to do with them?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
question :

(1) All right , I read the letters or note that was left by the soldier in the small fort that is being used as a front line gap stopper against the deep ones basically it states that the soldier seem to know of the fate that fall to 'elize' and that soldier refer to 'elise' as a 'her' and the soldier states that the parents of 'elize' was killed off by the deep ones.

Now, when I went into 'elize' clinic and after I manage to get the moment when 'elize' not looking I manage to read 'elize's note stating that what the soldier wrote is not true on two points. (I can't state more as that will mean spoilers)

Now, with the new english translation that the gnome with glasses is called 'liza' the one that sells bombs and also the one that setup the high advance artillery system on that fort. Could this just a typo that in that soldier letter on that fort meant was for 'liza' the gnome , not 'elize' the genius mad doctor.

Suggestion :

(1) Can bomber get their own trait as the setting up bomb doesn't even need the trait set up trap at all.

So wondering if it is possible for the bomber get their own class, explosive experts like carry more bombs or do more bombs damage because fire crackers are fun ! sneaking around and planting bombs all over your enemy is my totally fun and joy in this lovely game, lol

also added comments :

(1) lol the new version is totally killer in the goblin/orkind cave, there are not 1 (one) orge but there are 3 (three ) Ogres, lol talk about massive over kill and if the alert sounded just when I nearly reached the exit by the top the group patrol of around 4 goblins/hobgoblins and added yet one more ogre lol that just nasty ! and yeah I never realize how dangerous babies orcs/goblins/hobgoblins are in the cave when you trying to escape as being chained, you move very slowly, stamina barely got any left and those babies breast fed on mc lol added 3 ogres + lol

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
the lust way on this game its perma game over... i get cum addiction 5 and mult orgasm 5 and dude....its a hell every time the cum addiction timer go to 0 its like going to hell...always put u 1 stack of gastrosia.... its imposible to move around the map or doing some quest :S hope this change some day... i dont get why lust can make u that but well, now i need to start again.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
the lust way on this game its perma game over... i get cum addiction 5 and mult orgasm 5 and dude....its a hell every time the cum addiction timer go to 0 its like going to hell...always put u 1 stack of gastrosia.... its imposible to move around the map or doing some quest :S hope this change some day... i dont get why lust can make u that but well, now i need to start again.
The game is still pretty unbalanced and if you turn on "Survival" in the menu, it becomes impossibly hard.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
anyone know how to turn off gamepad mode? somehow using it fked up my gamepad program and the game.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
What’s the differences between survival/non survival?
enemies seem to hit harder, movement on the map is much slower, so you can go far less distance before having to sleep and you can't keep perishable food when you go on the map.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sounds like Paladox wants to switch focus on developing this game.
Not sure what you mean. I am on a bit of a hiatus from FSA, although still commissioning portraits as fast as I can get them. As a fellow developer it's important to play and study other games, especially similar ones, as much as possible (particularly for inspiration and ideas). Since I actually like Lona RPG it's important to help find any bugs, errors, etc.. and make improvement suggestions.

If you're suggesting I could help with Lona RPG then I doubt it. I am not very familiar with scripting and do most of my work through events. Eccma417's motivation and dedication to LonaRPG is inspiring and I am hopeful that work ethic will rub off on me. I want to catch the workaholic bug again. :)

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Nvm, figured it out. You have to kill him first, then the door automatically unlocks.
Or, just get one treatment/mod of any kind, and sleep in the recovery room right after the surgery. It’ll turn night time, and he’ll be gone from the counter into the basement.

Poor doctor, you monster :(

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 628278
I JUST got the reference for the Braids and Glasses! Anyone else found any easter eggs and references? I think Lisa is related to the Demoman from TF2?
Yes the glasses is an easter egg for a hentai manga where the MC changes from a shy megane girl to a drug addicted slut. The manga's name is Metamorphosis or something like that.
I found an area that is an easter egg to the vicious rabbit in Monty Python's the Holy Grail. The place is north of the one time quest's missing convoy area. The entrance looks like a mine entrance but will transition you to a camp.
The whip guy on the first floor of the Noer Tavern might be an easter egg for Indiana Jones. On the second floor of that tavern, there is a recruitable NPC named Orckind Slayer. He's an easter egg for Goblin Slayer. He even has similar looks, background and plus he only charges you a bowl of good soup for recruitment.

Reactions: maankamara

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Nvm, figured it out. You have to kill him first, then the door automatically unlocks.
If you kill him, you will no longer be able to get any of his useful services and rightly priced medicines. Best to just get a treatment, sleep on the mattress. You will still be in the clinic even though it changes to night. Then go to his room, read the diary and activate the wooden block in the middle of the room. A stair will appear. Be sure to take note that the naked hostile human npcs in the basement are damn fast and can grapple you easily. Best to kill em with sex attack.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes